Office Visit

Weiwei POV

"Hello. Ok. I'll meet you at the office for lunch."

I step off the elevator to Xiao Nai's office and I'm greeted by KO. He tells me Xiao Nai is running late from his meeting and I could rest in his office. 

I walk into his light filled office on the thirtieth floor, top floor of his building and look around. His bookshelves are filled with pictures of the kids and I'm about to start feeling sad because I don't see me until I turn to his desk. He has one picture frame on his large executive desk and it's us hugging from our honeymoon in Bali.

I can't believe how much our lives have changed since our college days. At that time, I could never have imagined I would end up with Xaio Nai  and be living the life we have. I stand at the large window wall looking out to the sun filled day and I'm thankful for our life and I miss my babies. We will finish up today and head to the airport tomorrow to reunite with our children and parents.

I'm zoned out looking out the window when two large arms embrace me. It's Xaio Nai. He nuzzles his head into the nook of my neck and hugs me before speaking, "I missed you. You woke up so early to leave for your charity breakfast. I missed your warmth." I smile at his need for me and tease him, "is that all you missed?"

"What can you mean?" He says

"Never mind" I giggle

He turns me around to face him and says, "if there is something you missed, I can lock the doors now."

I push him away and say, "oh no you don't. I'm here for lunch and that's it."

He gives me the cutest pout and reminds me that we haven't had sex in his new office. We've always had a secret escapade in his old offices, but since moving here with so many more employees around all the time - it's never been the right time. "Maybe if you're really good. We can schedule something in" I joke.

He grabs my hand and leads me out for lunch. We walk to a nearby restaurant and he's worried when I don't eat a lot. I try to reassure Xaio Nai that I had a big breakfast and that's all, but he's worried especially since I'm at the start of my pregnancy. "I promise to not over exert myself. We are leaving for vacation tomorrow and I will relax," I reassure him. 

Xaio Nai is the perfect husband and I'm so lucky that he loves me so much. After lunch, I realize that I lost an earring and follow him up to his office. It probably fell off when he was nuzzling me. I check near the window with no luck, until I notice a shining light glimmering under his desk. My diamond earring reflecting the sun rays below his desk and chair. And I get a mischievous idea. I quickly lock his office door and walk to his desk.

"It's right here" as I bend below his desk to reach for my earrings.

Xaio Nai is startled and looks down from his chair when he sees me putting my earrings back on. He then realizes that I've started to unzip his pants. Before he can protest, I grab his member gently in my hands and pump him softly. "Weiwei I have some work left this afternoon. The door" he says.

"I've already locked it" before I put my mouth on his tip and suck lightly. His eyes grow big and gives up. He knows he can't win against me and I know that he wants this.

I lick him up and down his long length and suck on his thick cock as he rest into his office chair. He's biting down on his fist and grabbing on my hair as I bob up and down from his center. Xaio Nai's length always surprises me every time. He is so large and I want all of him in me. I suck him in until he's touching the back of my throat. I'm horny and I want to taste him. I suck forcefully and he lets out a hiss. I look up at him and he's completely enjoying this. I hold the base of his member as I pump and suck the tip with my mouth. I lick up his precum and it taste sweet. I suck him harder down his shaft and he grunts, "I'm going to cum" and I nod my head. He cums into my mouth and I continue to milk him until he's done.  He's breathless from my attack and mutters, "Wow I wasn't expecting that".

I'm satisfied that I've  taken care of my husband and stand up. "You were a good boy. I wanted to do award you in this large office." I tease him.

He grabs me into his lap and says "I'm tempted to get you naked and have you walk around. So that I can see you naked whenever I miss you." 

"Xaio Nai, how is it that you still want me the same way after all these years?"

"Weiwei I've told you already that I'll never have enough of you in this life time.  Now let's get out of here. I want to eat you too."

"You have work. I'll meet you at home. We will have a special last night without the kids," as I wink at him. I smooth my dress down and walk out of his office as if I didn't just blow my husband a few minutes ago.

Xaio Nai catches up to me at the elevator and gives me a deep kiss. The ladies giggle and the guys are cheering. He smirks and says, "I'm kissing my wife. What? She happens to be gorgeous."

I'm embarrassed but the girls are swooning and the guys are jealous.

"Get back to work everyone." He says.

My elevator arrives and he kisses me again and says, "tonight"