Slow is nice too

WeiWei's POV

I wake up feeling light headed and hot. Xiao Nai's arms are around me and cradling my stomach. We have woken up in this position every morning since I told him I was late. I know he's missed babies in the house and I hope I'm already pregnant. I try not to wake him up, but his protective instincts stir as he senses me moving. He holds me tighter and nuzzles me into his chest.

"Good morning sweetheart. let's stay in bed a little longer" he says sleepily.

"Who are you? Xiao Nai, my workaholic husband" I say teasingly.

He kisses me lovingly and gently strokes my back, "the man who loves you the most."

I can't ever resist him and kiss him back as he removes my silk nightgown. The soft silk floats away from my body as I kiss him passionately in slow mode. I pour my love into every move as I stride on top of him. I let him take me in, he's told me that this was his favorite view of me many times. I sit up tall on-top of him with my long loose dark hair flowing down my shoulders. Xaio Nai positions me over his member and guides my down his long shaft. I take him slowly, swirling my hip around him and moving up and down painfully slow. He holds my hips and moves at my pace, never losing eye contact with me. I feel my core build around him and fling my head back to moan. His strong hands travels up my sides and caresses my breast, pinching and teasing my nipples.  My orgasm builds slowly and strong then convulse on top of him. He smiles in satisfaction.

As I scream his name, he flips me on my back gently and I wrap my legs around him as he starts to ride me faster. His pace quickens as my orgasm builds stronger and I breathlessly moan and plead for relief. He slides in and out of me and slams between my legs. His grunts mixed with my name drives me over and I orgasm again.

He holds me close after we make love and whispers, "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Let's stay like this for a bit longer and we can get ready for your doctor's appointment. I took the day off to be with you." He says.

But some small part of me already feels or perhaps know that I'm already pregnant.