The After Party

Xiao Nai POV

The guest have all left and rooftop cleared by the catering team.  The remnants of a five year old birthday party almost all cleaned up except for a few balloons and flower arrangements.  The guest all enjoyed the party that consisted of family, some of our  close friends, the kid's preschool friends and their parents.  I tried my best to be a good host along side my wife, but all I could think about was our quick escapade before the party and wishing for everyone to leave.

The night time routine for the kids was the only thing remaining before I could taste the sweetness of Wei Wei tonight. Thank goodness for our nanny whose become part of our family. She immediately took the kids at night offering to read them a bedtime story after Wei Wei washed them up and got little YangYang and NiNi ready for bed.  I kissed them both and tucked them into bed as the nanny waited for them to settle in. Good night kids, sweet dreams.

My pace quickened to the master bedroom, hoping Wei Wei was not too tired from the party. I tried to manage my expectations and convinced myself it's fine if Wei Wei had already dressed in her comfortable big pjs and already in bed, ready to sleep.  

I finally reach the bedroom and open the door, "sweetheart..."

Wei Wei walks out of the master bathroom wrapped in her terry cloth bath robe and I'm disappointed that there will be no Round 2 tonight. "Did you call for me?" she ask. I'm a little deflated and respond "it's nothing. Did you just shower? Ready for bed?"I ask her.

She doesn't answer me right away and walks towards the bed and looks back at me with a mischievous smile. "I thought you told me not to expect to sleep tonight," she teases me as she pulls back the comforter from the bed and unties her robe and stands in front of me wearing see through lacy lingerie.

My mouth drops at the sight of this sexy vixen standing in front of me and my cock starts to twitch.

"What is this?" I ask in astonishment.

"I've been thinking that you deserved a present for being such a good host today. Do you like it?"

I take two big steps towards her and swiftly grab her breast and caress her left nipple through the lace and pull her right bra down to expose her breast. I can't control myself, I want to touch, feel, lick and eat her. "This was unexpected," as I hungrily devour her breast into my mouth, making circles around her nipple with my tongue and suck them lightly and hard. Wei Wei moans as I shower her nipples with attention and slowly slide my hand down the side of her body and between her legs. Her center is hot and aroused and has already started to dampen her lacy thong. I rip through the lace to expose her bud and tickle it with my thumb. Wei Wei squirms and moans into my mouth.

Wei Wei unbuttons my shirt and starts kissing my chest as she unbuckles my pants and slides them off. My cock is freed from the constraints of my pants and wants nothing more then ram into her when she suddenly drops to her knees and greedily swallows my cock in her mouth. She swirls her tongue up, down the shaft of my dick and especially around the head to lick up the beads of my arousal. I use all my self control to make tonight last for as long as possible. "Baby you keep doing this, I won't be able to control myself," I breathlessly say and this emboldens her to suck harder until I loose control. Her tongue wraps around me and sends endless pleasure to every nerve in my cock while she sucks me hard from base to tip. "Baby I'm going to cum if you keep going," Wei Wei's applies more pressure to her lips and milks me as I convulse into her mouth. Wei Wei swallows every drop and looks up at me with her large eyes, kneeled on the floor like a satisfied sex goddess.

I lift her up and unfasten her ripped up lace lingerie and lay her down on the bed swiftly to return the favor. I  lay soft kisses on her belly and swirl circles on her clit. She's already wet and coats the tips of my fingers with her silky arousal. I hold out a little longer before fully penetrating her with my digits. I lift her legs over my shoulder and kiss down her thighs and position my face between her legs and lightly lick up and down her pussy. Wei Wei shivers and releases more of her sweet nectar on my lips.

She weaves her fingers through my hair and giggles at me and says, "pervert..."

"I think you've forgotten about my perversion," as I stare into her eyes and penetrate her with two digits without losing eye contact, I pump in and out of her to the rhythm of our quickened heartbeats. Her eyes grow large and releases a soft moan as I quicken my  fingers in and out of her and expand her wider. I lower my head into her center and circle her bud with my tongue and pump her with three digits as she moans and squirms beneath me. I hold her hips down and insert my tongue into her folds and lick inside her slit, moving up and down her sweet pussy while swirling my thumb on her sex. Wei Wei screams my name and releases a strong orgasm. She  cums hard on my face - I love the taste of Wei Wei and eat her up.

I won't let her orgasm fade - I situate my harden dick at her center and push into her as she tries to ride out her pleasure. Her tightening vaginal walls are sensitive to my cock and she moans loudly as she welcomes me in.  I pump into her slowly to keep the lingering affects of the orgasm going and her eyes are shut tight absorbing all the pleasure.  Wei Wei screams incoherent moans of pleasure as I continue to pump her softly, I kiss her eyes, "let me see those beautiful eyes."  Wei Wei opens them and our souls connect. I make love to her slowly and determine to do this all night. She moans, "Xiao Nai, I love you so much." And lifts her hips in sync with my gyration and nibbles on my ears which drives me wild. She knows me too well.

Wei Wei maneuvers herself astride me and sits on top of me while riding me and never letting my member escape her hot center. She throws her head back and moans with pleasure and I can't hold back.

"Baby you're so sexy. I want to go wild."

She teases me and says, "what's stopping you?" with her lustful glazed eyes.

"I want to be a little rough, you up for it?"

She smiles back at me and I know that she's missed this too. Before kids we had sex in all different positions, all the time and made love just about anywhere in the house. These days it's been relegated to 1-2 times a week - quick and fast at the fear of little footsteps bombarding our bedroom at anytime.

I'll have my way with Wei Wei so she can't stand properly tomorrow. This thought makes me so horny.

I whisper to my Aphrodite, "let's get on your knees," as she obliges and giggles from excitement.

I take her eye mask off the night stand and place it over her eyes. I center myself between her perfectly round bum and spread her legs apart with my knees, keeping her from closing her legs and caress her soft ass softly while positioning my member down her crack between her legs. I expand her perfect ivory bum and slide into her like I'm custom made for her body. I spread her ass cheeks some more to go in deeper doggie style and she moans with pleasure upon entry.

Wei Wei panting between breaths screams "Xiao Nai, don't stop. Please —- don't—- stop" as she moans into the pillow. I fist her long hair between my fingers and tug on it lightly towards me and start to ride her. Her moans and my grunts become louder as I ride her hard. I grab her hip with my free hand and start the onslaught of ramming her small ass against my pelvis.  She screams without abandon from the pleasure as I feel her tightening and my cock ready to explode. I ram her hard as she orgasms around me and I finish too by pumping into her three more times before exploding inside.

We collapse on the bed and I release her hair from my fist. She snuggles into my chest and breathlessly says, "That was so amazing..... Thank God you soundproofed our bedroom."