Dinner & Foreplay

"Hi honey, it's me. You're not picking up your phone. The guys want to go out for dinner tonight to celebrate another good month of sales. Do you want to join?," I leave a voice message for Weiwei.

She text messages me back, "sorry, didn't hear your call. I ran into Erxi after my meeting with the conservatory. We are grabbing coffee and catching up. I am finishing up with Erxi now. Yes, I'll join you. I'll take a taxi over to the restaurant."

Hao Mei, Yonghou, Banshan, KO and I arrive at the restaurant first and order a round of drinks as we wait for the other employees and WeiWei at the bar. As more of our staff arrive, we are escorted into our private room for dinner. We are all excited from being the #1 app downloaded on our recently launched game and the celebratory mood fills the room. But I can't seem to enjoy it fully as I keep watching the door for Weiwei to enter.

Banshan catches me and can't resist the urge to tease me, "you look like a well trained house pet waiting for the owner to arrive," laughingly he smacks my back.

Then Hao Mei chimes in, "after all these years, he's still scheming and chasing WeiWei. Remember in college when he didn't even tell us he was married in the game to the department beauty?"

Just on time, WeiWei enters the room and she's gorgeous. It happens all the time, the room quiets down and she commands attention upon entry. Her presence gets people rumbling quietly in admiration of her beauty.

WeiWei is wearing a blue sleeveless sheath dress that hugs her lithe body in all the right places with a cardigan wrapped around her shoulders and four inch stiletto strappy sandals. She's a living goddess. She spots me and starts to head over as I reach out my hand to her.

Yonghou tries to give her a hug and I step in between them and push him away as he teases me, "you see how protective the Master is? Even after all these years?" They all laugh and tease me and WeiWei says, "isn't he the perfect gentleman?" And all the guys start laughing.

I wrap my arm around her waist and close in the space between us, "hi beautiful." I whisper in her ears. She responds back at me and says, "I've missed you today." And it's the sexist thing I've heard all day. My cock twitches and I'm ready to abandon dinner to take her home.

"Let me go say hi to the staff and be a good CEO wife," as she tries to wiggle out of my grips, but I hold her hand and don't let go. "Let's make the rounds together," as I flash her my smile. She rolls her eyes at me teasingly and says, "you must have missed me too." I lean in and whisper, "so much that I want to take you somewhere quiet to show you how much." WeiWei's cheeks flush pink and takes a step to put some room between us. I of course close the gap and stand right next to her.

WeiWei says high to KO and ask how he's doing as others form a small circle around her and she's so natural in making everyone included in the conversation. I sip on my drink and lean into her to ask if she wants a drink too. She nods yes and I hand her a glass of champagne. Banshan instructs us all to sit down for dinner as the food arrives. We sit at a large circular table for dinner and I make a toast to the team thanking them for their hard work and commitment.

Throughout dinner, WeiWei is expressive and everyone loves her as always. She takes the pressure off of me to be social and I just rest my arm on her knee and without noticing, I've started rubbing her legs. WeiWei shifts and leans in to say, "is this foreplay?" She smiles at me and I tell her, "I didn't even notice. I guess my body just automatically wants you."

After dinner and conversation some people are trying to arrange karaoke, but I've already order a car for pick up and make our exit.

WeiWei and I sit in the back seat when the car arrives and I take my suit jacket off to place it over her legs. She smiles and says, "you see how gentlemanly you are." And I smile as I hold her hand and her eyes start to grow bigger when she catches onto to my scheme, but she doesn't stop me. She lets my hand skim under her dress and I slowly rub up her thighs between her legs. I caress the inside of her upper thighs and she shifts in her seat. I skim her center and know she's wearing lace panties. I continue to rub her legs and quietly whisper in her ear, "this is foreplay."

We arrive at home and it'll be the longest elevator ride up.