Empty Home Xiao Nai's POV

"We're not done yet," I whisper in her ear.

Wei Wei is shocked, "are you planning to not work today, my workaholic?" she teases me again, but she doesn't know that I've taken the day off with the sole intent of having my wife all day. The twins are five now and this is the first time that the kids will not be with us for more than a few nights. Knowing that the twins are in good hands, nanny and four grandparents at our beach villa with a full house staff - I'm able to not worry about them.

"Baby, it's been 6 months we were alone. The last time was in Shanghai for only one night when we attended the charity auction and it's been too long. I love our babies, but they kill the mood."

She laughs with me, "like the other night when I was pleasuring you and YangYang came running into our room because of a nightmare?"

"Yes, I was so hard and uncomfortable. Or when I jumped in the shower with you last month and just as I was about to make love to you we hear NiNi's little voice, 'where are you?'" we laugh at our absolutely adorable mood killing babies who happen to interrupt us at the perfect time.

"But no kids today and I intend to have you all day," as I kiss her and let my fingers wander around her naked body again. Her soft supple skin is aphrodisiac and I want to lick her all over when Wei Wei maneuvers on top and gives me an unobstructed view of her perfect breast and torso. This is my favorite view of Weiwei. She's perfection and her body is just like college. I lift my hands to her breast and massage them while admiring my sexy wife. She moans lightly from the sensation of my touch.

She says, "I have a thought," as she turns around on top of me, facing away from me, exposing her pert ass and long hair cascading down her back. She peeks over her shoulders and gives me a devilish smile as she lowers her head to my cock.

"baby, what are you doing?" I ask in surprise.

"Finishing what YangYang interrupted" as she licks the shaft of my member bent over me, exposing her perfect ass, so close to my face. I lay small kisses and blow lightly on her bum and pull Wei Wei's hips closer towards my face. I can't have her enjoy this all by herself. She leans towards me and I'm perfectly situated underneath her pussy as I lift my head and flick her clit with my tongue. I raise my hands to her sex and expand her for direct access. I blow on her center and she immediately starts to glisten with arousal.

Wei Wei continues to bob up and down as she sucks and swirls her tongue around my cock while she gently pumps the base with her hand. I grunt loudly, "this feels amazing in this direction." she sucks the head of my cock as beads of thick pre-cum forms at the top. She hungrily licks the tip and swirls her tongue I grunt and squirm beneath her.

Simultaneously, I suck and tug on her clit with my lips as my hands skim over her ass and hip. She moans at my advancement and breathlessly says, "baby we haven't been in this position for so long," and I respond back with my digits penetrating deep inside her sex as my thumb rubs up and down her anus. Her silky and salty arousal spills out of her lubricating my fingers. I lick all around her pussy to slurp her up as Wei Wei moans loudly and I know she feels her core tightening with pleasure.  My digits continue to penetrate her as I move closer to her anus. I lubricate my pinky with her soft silky arousal and insert the tip of my pinky into her ass. I haven't claimed this part of her body in a long time. I'd love to get the butt plug out of our toy box. I make a mental note to take out our box for next time.

Wei Wei stills her body, unexpectedly surprised at my gesture and claim on her anus. She turns her face over her shoulder to look back at me.

"Baby....." she says in surprise

"I haven't done this to you in a while. You missed it," I ask

And she fervently nods her head, "I have..." and her voice is so sexy. I continue to slowly insert my pinky tip in and out of her and she blows me hard and rough. Our position and Wei Wei's relentless tongue, her lips constraining the shaft of my dick is too much. I'm lost in a swirl of passion and grunt "baby, I can't hold out." As I remove my pinky and hold onto her hips tight to lift my face to her and I suck her pussy hard, pumping two and three digits like a madman - I worship her as we both let go. I ejaculate hard into her mouth as she orgasms and shakes hard from relief.

We both collapse and I pull her close to my side. I hold her tight, "thank you, that was amazing. How do you feel." I ask her.

She looks up at me and I know she's spent. She gives me a soft smile, barely able to keep her eyes open and quietly responds, "beyond amazing. We haven't made love like this in a while. I'm out of shape" and smiles big at me. Her eyes twinkle and in this moment we are able to connect as lovers, not parents or spouses, but true lovers - my soulmate.

I pull her closer and hug her tighter. "Let's take a nap, you need to rest," as I pull the sheets over us and close our eyes. We quickly fall asleep embraced in each other's arm.