Last Night

Xaio Nai POV

I am tempted to call it a day and rush back home to Weiwei after her excellent attack on me, but I have a few meetings to finish up before I can leave. My last meeting ends at 6:30 and I message Weiwei COMING HOME. BE WARNED. WONT LET YOU SLEEP TONIGHT.

I step into our penthouse apartment and the lights are off except for a runway of candles from the entrance towards the bedrooms. At the entrance, an instruction says, have a glass of this whiskey. Take off your tie and jacket. I laugh and follow the instructions. If Weiwei went through the trouble of setting this up - the least I can do is play along. In the middle of the hallway, there is an instruction take your shirt and pants off. The runway leads me into towards the master bathroom and another note hangs on the door get naked and come in. At the anticipation of what awaits me- I'm excited.  I open the door and see candles everywhere in the bathroom perfectly glowing in a warm romantic vibe. Weiwei is waiting for me in the bathtub, naked and sexy. Her eyes are glazed over like a sex goddess ready for her sacrifice, me.

"What is all this?" I ask her

"I wanted to continue what I started in the afternoon. Are you going to make me wait?" She ask

I join her in our large tub and she has the jets with aroma and color therapy going already. I melt into the bath and she wraps her legs around me. I lean my head into her breast and mutter, "I needed this."

"Xaio Nai, let me wash you," as she gets the loofah and rubs my body down. As she reaches my center, I instinctively hitch my breath. She looks into my eyes and teases, "so excited already."

"Baby, my body automatically wants you whenever you are near."

"Well then," she replies then jerks my cock up and down. Her hand pressure is hard and soft and her rhythm is fast and slow.

"Weiwei, I don't plan on letting you sleep tonight." As I kiss her deeply and say "I have our toy box out too. Up for it tonight?"

Weiwei's eyes grow large and dark and responds back, "yes master"

"You're such a good girl. Now let me wash you too." I apply soap on her glorious breast. The perfect peaks and pink little nipples stand tall for me. I wash her flat taught stomach and make my way to her center. I circle her center and rub on her clit as I feel her folds swelling. I only insert my finger at the entrance and hiss, "don't enjoy this. I have so much waiting for you."

She leaps at me and kisses me hard. She maneuvers on top of me and perfectly situated herself on top of me. Like a hunting tigress she slides onto me in one smooth motion and starts to ride me hard. She's bouncing on top of me and I'm lost in her enthusiasm. I didn't plan to make love in the bath, but I've already lost to this amazing women. Weiwei orgasms and screams, "oh yes yes yes" and I spill into her.

We dry off and I only let Weiwei wear her silk robe. I lead her back into the bedroom and ask for her arms. I pull out our pair of handcuffs and place them on her and lock her on the bedpost. "You really took out our play box," she ask. I respond "we never have enough play time for these with the kids." I then take out the leg spreader and she gasp in excitement, "Xaio Nai, no. This is too much. I'll die from too much pleasure." She says.

"Do you know how distracted I was all afternoon? All I could do was think of your cute lips around my cock and planning what to do to you tonight," I hiss at her

"But you wanted it and I succeeded," she taunts me.

I place the spreader on each ankle and spread her legs. Weiwei tries to fight it and it's so sexy. Her legs are forced apart and wide open for me. I lay soft kisses from her ankle and up her legs. I take my time torturing her and move up her legs until I reach her center. She's already moaning in anticipation and before I lick her, she's already wet. I taste my Weiwei and she's sweet and delicious. I smother may face into her while penetrating with my digits and licking her up.  I know what she wants and swirl my tongue inside her and around her clit while applying light sucking pressure on her pussy. Weiwei orgasms and is desperately trying to close her legs. The spreaders don't budge. And she moans again for more.  I center myself on top of her and push in hard. Weiwei screams for relief and pleasure. I pound her hard and she orgasms again, "baby, I love you" she screams. I swirl my hips on her and gyrate on her for another angle. Once I've found the spot, I pump in and out of her.  Weiwei arches her back, but she's locked down from the handcuffs and leg spreader and is crying for relief and yet she wants more.

I uncuff her hands as I pump her slowly.  I pull her to the edge of the bed and lift her legs up with the spreader. I pound her hard and harder than the one before. Weiwei orgasms again and cries, "baby enjoy this with me." That's all I need to hear before I cum hard into her. I reach down to release her legs and she melts into my body. I hold her tight as we ride out our pleasure together.

"Baby that was amazing," she says

"You were wonderful. You're completely spent. Let's take a little nap." I pull a sheet over her and hold her and fall asleep together.

I wake up at midnight and Weiwei is tight in my arms. Her gorgeous black hair fanned out on the pillow. I stare at the gorgeous women and count my blessings that I get to have her. Weiwei rustles in bed and opens her eyes. "What time is it?" I let her know it's midnight. She smiles and kisses me lightly on my lips.

She says, "did I tell you how amazing that sex was? How are you so smart, IT genius, sexy and a sex god?"

I'm so flattered and embarrassed, "you're my inspiration." I tell her.

Weiwei climbs on top of me. Her silk robe falling off her shoulders are exposing her one breast and parts of her flat stomach.

"What are you doing honey. You're completely spent." As I try to take her off of me with no luck. My erection is already standing tall and ready for her.

Weiwei slowly envelopes me. Her tight vagina opens up for me and I'm inside of her. She lifts her hips up and down slowly and swirls them around me. Every inch of my body wants to touch her. I pull her down on my chest and hold her tight as we make love slowly. I kiss her hard and her hair cascades over my face like a willow tree. "In this lifetime I will never have enough of you my beautiful wife" I tell her. Weiwei sits up on me and exposes her naked body and I watch in amazement as she bounces on me and pleasures herself. I pull her hands away and swirl her clit, "only I can touch this." I grunt. Weiwei throws her head back and moans, OH OHHH OHHHH YES YES YES BABY. She orgasms hard and collapses on me. I hold her and pump into her hard and she orgasms again with me.

"Xaio Nai, I love you so much." She mumbles.

"Baby, you're spent. Let's sleep."