Chapter 5

Sally's POV :-
"And Sally, I'll see you later," He smirked at me. I couldn't take that out of my mind. I faked a smile at him. I've always liked Niall but today I noticed that it wasn't really a crush, I admired his talent and cuteness but I never really liked him in that way. I wanted to run away. I knew he would try to do the same thing with me when he met me later. He wasn't a bad boy trying to take advantage or something, I could see that he genuinely liked me but I didn't. I got uncomfortable in his presence. I was lost in my thoughts while walking towards the party area. I could feel Katy looking at me trying to figure what was going on in my head. I liked it when he touched me but after I sobered up a bit I wanted to kill myself. I didn't know why. I liked him. Maybe I was thinking so deeply because I was a bit tired. I needed to free my body from all the tension. Right now, the only thing I wanted was vodka. I was in Coachella and I needed to stop acting like a guilty teenager. I liked him, he liked me and we didn't even get to know each other that well in such a short time. I'm sure he was a nice person and I would be happy with him. Am I rambling in my head? Gosh I'm such a freak. And yeah just in case you're wondering, I would say yes if he asked me to be his girlfriend. I think it's just the after effect of alcohol, I like him and I would have no problem in being his girlfriend we just need to get to know each other better. And I should stop rambling in my head now. "What's the matter, babe?" Katy asked me with worried eyes. We were just outside the party area. "You okay? You look lost," "Yeah I'm fine, I think it's just the alcohol in my body," I smiled at her. Damn those eyes, why couldn't she be the one touching me. Am I in love with her? Damn girl Damn. Katy's blue eyes staring at me with that worry in them were enough to make me forget about everything else. We entered the party area and the beat of the music made me want to go wild. I couldn't stop myself from moving my hips from left to right and throwing my hands in the air. Katy smiled and giggled at me and started dancing too, she leaned towards me and started singing the words. Our hips moved from left to right, together, probably the best part of that night. "There you are!" Kylie shouted from behind me. "Hey, is that Katy Perry?! KATY OH MY GOD!" She looked half drunk but she was aware of what was happening around her. "Yes, Kyls she's Katy Perry," I laughed at her reaction when she saw Katy. She had met Katy before but never told her that she was a HUGE fan of hers. "Heyyy," Kendall greeted me with a huge smile and a warm hug. "Hey Katy!" she hugged her too. "Wait where's Niall?" She asked me. "He had to go somewhere, he said he was gonna see me later," I said. "So you two didn't, you know? Have..." "No, Kylie we just made out for some time," I laughed, Kylie literally cared only about physical stuff when it came to me meeting my crushes. She wanted to know more about what happened and if we had a cute conversation with each other but we were too busy getting drunk and enjoying the night. "Hey girls! Did you guys know that I freaking LOVE you guys! You are literally some of the coolest people ever!" Katy said them making them freak out because hello? A katycat cannot have friends that are not at least huge Katy fans. "OH MY GOD SHE JUST CALLED US COOL" "OH MYGOD KYLIE HOLD ME" "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH" they started fangirling and Katy and I laughed and giggled at them. "Anyway Katy, did you know that Sally is a KatyCat?!" Kendall teased me, oh god she said it. "WHAT?! How are you so calm standing next to me?!" Katy joked. "Nah I'm not calm, the music is too loud for my heartbeat to be heard... it's hella loud," I winked at her, she laughed and shouted "Damn I love this girl!" I wish you actually meant it in that way. I sighed and smiled widely, she hugged me tightly and looked right into my eyes, our faces hardly had any space between each other and our bodies were stuck to each other, I was blushing and I wanted to scream and kiss her lips so bad. She held each side of my waist and slid them to the back pocket of my dark-grey jeans and stretched her head backwards. She's turning me on. Help. I wanted to suck on her perfect neck and jawline. I don't know how I was controlling myself. Kendall ordered for some vodka shots for each one of us and started dancing with Kylie. We were having the best time ever and everything seemed to be perfect. The waiter got us four shots each for me, Katy, Kendall and Kylie. We took our glasses at the same time, sprinkled the salt on our hands, licked it, drank the vodka and sucked the lemons in our hands. "TO US," Kylie shouted throwing her fist in the air, "TO US," the three of us said in chorus doing the same thing as Kylie. Katy's jeans started vibrating, well it was her iPhone that she took out. It was a call from someone. "Yeah, yeah I'll see you guys in a minute," I heard her talk to a friend who probably asked her when she was going to join them. She looked at me with her deep blue eyes and whispered, "It was my friend, wanna join us? Kendall and Kylie can come too." I wanted to kiss her rose pink lips and cuddle with her she was just so adorable when she looked at me like that. "Sure! Let me ask them," "Kay," she whispered with the cutest smile on her face. "Hey guys, Katy's friends just called her asking if we wanna hang out with them tonight, so wanna go?" "IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION?!" Kylie shouted. "You get to have all the fun with them and that's not fair. WE'RE COMING!" Kendall said in her drunk voice. "Alright then LET'S GO!" I said throwing my fist in the air. Katy had that loving smile on her face that made me want to make her mine even more.