Chapter 37

Third Person POV: -

Katy woke up with a huge hangover and a really bad headache. She desperately looked for a painkiller and took it in with water. When she finally felt the relief she realized that there was a note stuck to the bottle.
Hey babe, I'm sorry I had some work will be back by 12. Here's the painkiller.
Katy sighed sadly at the fact that she didn't wake up to Sally's face but pushed herself back on the bed and looked at the time. 11 am. She had one hour before seeing her girlfriend so she decided to get ready and head for breakfast. Just as she got out of bed, her phone rang. She quickly picked it up thinking it was Sally but it was Kendall. "Hey, Katy, what's up?" she asked. "Just woke up with a huge hangover," Katy replied as she giggled. "Oh well, anyway, I was thinking if you wanted to hang with Kylie and I? We're going for shopping," she asked. Katy thought for a few seconds and the thought of buying a gift for Sally appeared in her mind. "Sure why not? After breakfast? I'm kinda hungry," she said. Kendall smiled and said, "sure, we'll see you there."

"Hey guys, is it ready?" Sally asked Monica and Alycia. "Yeah, almost, Amanda mailed us the work, we're just adding a few more things," Alycia replied. "What about what you're going to say?" Monica asked as she looked up from the laptop screen. "That's gonna come out just as I see Katy, I'll be out for some shopping soon. I have only an hour's time with me so I have to know what I'm going to get for her," Sally said as she checked what the two girls did. "Okay, we'll come with you," Monica said and Sally nodded. "I'm so nervous, I hope she likes it," Sally said. "It's amazing, I'm sure she's going to love it," Alycia said as she smiled. "I also need the perfect song," Sally said. "I'll help you with that," Monica said. "Okay, oh my god, I'm so nervous," "Gosh, shut up," Alycia said as she tried to concentrate. Sally pretended to zip her mouth and lock it. "Okay, you guys, I'm going to leave for a few shops, wanna come?" Sally asked. "I'll be here doing the work," Alycia said. "I can accompany you," Monica said as she got up and left with Sally.

"Why isn't the car starting ugh," Sally said turning the key again and again. "That's because you aren't even concentrating," Monica said reaching out and turning the key properly. "You know what? Let me drive," Monica said. "No, I can drive," Sally replied. "Shut up and listen to me," "Fine."

"Guys it's our 6 month anniversary in 3 days and I have absolutely no idea about what I should buy for my girlfriend," Katy said as she looked for stuff in a bag store. "You certainly won't get the perfect gift in a bag store," Kylie said. "Girl, Sally likes Gucci," Kendall said. "No, wait, there's this custom made jewelry shop here right?" Katy asked looking around. "Yeah," Kendall answered. "Wait, can I buy this bag?" Kylie said as she held a deep peach bag and showed it to the two girls with a huge smile. "Gosh, Kylie, let's go," Kendall said. "But-" "Let's go," Kendall dragged Kylie out of the store and Katy followed.

"What are Kendall, Kylie and Katy doing here?" Sally asked as she saw them in a bag store. "Wait that makes up three Ks wow," Monica said in astonishment. "Shut up, we need to get out as soon as possible," Sally said turning towards the gate and running into a familiar body. "I'm so sorry, oh my god," Sally apologized as she helped the woman with her bags all over the floor. "It's okay, Sal," said a familiar voice. The woman had black hair and red lipstick on but Sally couldn't see her face. "Do I know you?" Sally asked as the woman turned and her eyes widened as she saw her. "Lauren? Oh my god, how are you?" Sally asked getting up and helping the girl up. "I'm good, how are you?" she asked as she took the bags from Sally's hands and set her hair. Monica just watched and a few minutes later said, "Wow, is this some dramatically meeting everyone day?" "Oh shut up, Mon," Sally said as she giggled. "By the way, this is my friend, Monica and Monica this is Lauren," she said introducing the two. "Hi," Lauren said with her bright smile. "I missed you so much though, we should totally hang out some time," Lauren said talking to Sally. "Sure we should, I'll call you later though, I have to leave as soon as possible," Sally said and hugged Lauren as she left. "Bye," Lauren said with a smile. "Bye," Sally replied.