Chapter 31

Sorry guys this chapter is a bit short but I'll update soon :)
----------------------------------------------
Third Person POV: -

"Katy, are you sure you want to try it?" Sally asked hesitantly. "Oh come on Sal, I thought you were tough," she replied. Katy had brought Sally to some festive fair and after eating, she wanted to try out all the rides. "Not when it comes to electric bulls!" Sally retorted making Katy laugh. They were at this fair which was quite close to Katy's house. They had taken a shower and decided to go out to eat and that's when they discovered the place. Many people stared at the couple with shock and surprise. "Oh my god, is that Katy Perry? Is she with her girlfriend?" Sally heard but ignored, she was accustomed of such reactions. "Katy I don't wanna do this," Sally said holding Katy's wrist, "I might throw up, probably even pass out." "Babe, you're with me, you'll be absolutely fine," Katy assured and pulled her to the bull. "WE'RE NEXT!" Katy shouted catching people's attention and making them cheer for the couple. "Okay, sit," Katy said, "I'll be outside so I can hold you." Sally did what Katy told her to do and sat. Her heart was beating extremely fast and even though it was just a game, she didn't want to repeat what had happened to her back in seventh grade when she fell down so hard and threw up embarrassing herself in front of everyone. "3... 2...1...START!" the man operating the machine said. At first Sally kept her eyes closed and tensed her body but as soon as Katy held her tiny waist and her body hit Sally's gently, she liked it. The bull was getting faster and faster but Sally was enjoying it. "You okay?" Katy asked Sally who was now enjoying the ride and throwing her hands in the air. "YES!" Sally shouted making Katy giggle. The bull got faster and Katy held Sally tighter with one hand and threw her other hand in the air. The two of them made cow boy sounds and screamed and giggled filling the crowd with aww's and woo's. Finally the bull gained the highest speed making the couple fall on the rubber platform. "AAAH!" The two shouted in unison and fell making each other giggle. The two looked at each other and Katy kissed Sally gently before getting up. She offered help to Sally who held her hand and got up. "WOO! HEY HEY!" Some people in the crowd shouted making the two girls giggle. "I have the best girlfriend ever!" Sally shouted to the crowd making Katy smile and then pat her back for being the best girlfriend ever. The two giggled and they kissed as the crowd cheered even louder. The two jumped to the ground and made their way to a bench.
"I liked it," Sally said looking at their hands locked with one another. Katy smiled and said, "I told you, when I'm there nothing bad can ever happen to you." Sally smiled and nodded. "Plus, you're not even that tough," Katy scoffed. "Oh really?" Sally asked with a raised eyebrow and Katy nodded. "I can show you who's tougher," she said as she started tickling Katy. "Oh my god! SALLY! STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP! I CAN'T BREATHE HAHAHAH!" Katy shouted catching people's attention and Sally decided to stop. "You're evil," Katy said trying to catch her breath. "No, I'm just tougher," Sally retorted. "Yeah we'll see," Katy smirked making Sally giggle. "Before that, we need to go get some ice cream," Sally said standing up and pulling Katy with her. Her hand was in Sally's and Katy didn't stop staring at her girlfriend until a small girl nervously asked, "Hey, are you Katy Perry?" Katy smiled and bent down and said, "Yes, I am darling, what's your name?" The girl replied, "My name is Jade, can you sign my diary for me?" Sally watched how cute her girlfriend looked with kids. She couldn't stop staring at Katy and listening to their adorable conversation. "Sure, what do you write in it, Jade?" Katy asked innocently taking the diary from her. "Poems," she said. "That's awesome! Keep writing, what if one day you become a poet?" Katy said handing over the signed diary. The girl nodded and took the diary and said, "Thank you." Katy nodded and waved her a goodbye. She got up and held her girlfriend's hand and smiled at her. "That girl was so cute," Sally said. "I bet your girlfriend was cuter," Katy teased as she smiled and crinkled her nose making Sally giggle. "Sure she was," she said leaning in for a kiss. The two closed their eyes and kissed with gentle smiles on their faces. "I love you," Katy said. "I love you too," Sally said looking into the blue eyes in front of her. The made their way to get their ice creams and later left to drive home.
"I'm so tired," Sally said as she changed and got into one of Katy's onesies. "I know right?" Katy said getting under the sheets and resting her body. Sally got onto the bed and cuddled up next to Katy. The two enjoyed each other's warmth and closed their eyes.
[NEXT MORNING]
"WAKE UP! SALLY WAKE UP!" Katy shouted making Sally jump and wake up in shock. "W-what happened?!" she asked in a frightened tone making Katy giggle and say, "nothing." "What the hell, Katy?" Sally said making Katy giggle. Katy leaned forward to kiss Sally deeply and after pulling out she said, "we have to leave for the airport in an hour, gorgeous," making Sally smile and nod. "Morning," Sally said. "You're beautiful in the mornings," Katy said. "Not more than you are," Sally answered as she crawled towards Katy on the bed and jumped on her making her giggle. The two kissed and played on the bed filling the morning with giggles and kisses.
"I want waffles!" Katy said, as the couple got ready to get their daily cereal breakfast after taking bath and freshening up. "Well too bad I can cook nothing but pancakes and broken sandwiches," Sally retorted making Katy giggle. "Didn't you have parents to teach ya, missy?" Katy joked making Sally's smile fade. "Hey what happened?" Katy asked caringly rubbing Sally's back as she looked down. "Nothing, it's nothing," Sally said faking a smile and looking up. "Oh come on Sal, you never talk about your parents and when somebody else does you're just... this," Katy sighed. "It's just the memory Katy. I'm not a part of their family anymore. My parents disowned me when I came out as bisexual... They never wanted me to become a photographer. I have never really listened to my parents, Katy. My family consists of cousins that make fun of me and laugh at me because I was disowned. The others look down upon me because I'm bisexual. That's my family, the family that I don't belong to anymore," Sally said looking straight into Katy's warm eyes that stared into her sad brown ones. "I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" "Of course you didn't, let it be. I've gotten over people shutting me out and cutting me off from their lives," Sally said looking down. Katy was quiet. She didn't know what to say or do but the only thing she could do was show that she was there for her girlfriend.
"Anyway, we should leave now," Sally said making Katy nod. The two took the keys and their bags and left for the airport.
"Girl, it's literally the first PWT show that you're attending I'm so excited," Katy squealed making Sally giggle. "Yes, oh my god," Sally said thinking of how fun it would be travelling with the love of her life everywhere, away from the negativity. Sally's phone rang, she saw the caller ID and it was Amanda. Sally was a little hesitant to answer the call because she had not spoken to her after all that had happened earlier but she answered. "Hey," Amanda said. "Hi," Sally said awkwardly. Katy was sitting next to her in her usual jeans and a white shirt with brown short boots. "When are getting back to work?" Amanda asked. "Today, I'll be travelling to different places from today and will mail the work to the editing committee," Sally answered. "Cool then, just wanted to know how you're doing," "I'm doing fine Amanda," Sally answered. "That's nice," Amanda said and after they said the byes they hung up. Sally turned to look at Katy who was listening to music in her earplugs. She held her girlfriend's hand gently and sat close to her. Katy took out an earplug and put it in one of Sally's ears so both of them could enjoy the music together.