Chapter 30

Third Person POV: -

"OH MY GOD KATY!" Sally exclaimed as she hid under the covers and Katy hugged her even tighter. They were watching the Exorcist and Katy's plan was successful Sally was way too frightened to notice that she was literally shivering under Katy's comforting arms. Her eyes were closed and she held Katy tightly as if the demon had come out of the TV. "I told you it wasn't a very good idea," Sally said with her eyes still closed and her palms covering her ears. Katy had hardly watched the movie. She was too busy staring at her girlfriend and holding her tightly. "It's fine," Katy said trying to control her giggle. She rubbed Sally's back trying to comfort her. "SWITCH IT OFF DAMN!" Sally shouted as another frightening sound came from the speakers. Katy saw her getting serious and took the remote and switched the TV off. "Sally's breathing slowed down and she loosened her grip from Katy's back. "Gosh, Sal I never knew you were such a cry baby," Katy teased. "Shut up, ugh I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight," Sally said as she pushed back her open and messy hair that turned Katy on. "I'll help you with that," Katy said with a wink at the end. Sally smiled a little and ran her head through her hair. Katy got up and hugged her gently. "It was just a movie, come on now," she said. "I'm fine, gosh who knew the last half hour could be the worst thing ever," Sally said. "I'll be right back, we can watch another movie," Katy said and Sally nodded. "BOOM!" Katy shouted making Sally scream and hide under the covers once again. "HA!" Katy said as a smirk appeared on her face. "I hate you oh my god," Sally said. "You know you don't," Katy retorted. Sally pouted making Katy giggle.
Katy got out of the room to get some caramel popcorn that Sally loved. "I love that girl so much," she said to herself as she put the popcorns. She took the bowl and went up to the room and handed the bowl to Sally. "So which movie?" she asked. "Can we watch Spongebob instead?" she asked making Katy laugh. "What?" Sally said trying not to smile. "How old are you?" Katy asked. "Well, that's just a stupid number," Sally said and pouted. "I love you," Katy said shaking her head. "Okay, which episode?" Katy asked. "Any episode I just want to watch Spongebob and cuddle," Sally said. Katy took out her laptop and played the episodes. The two girls cuddled up next to each other and allowed absolutely no space to exist between them. Their fingers were entwined, legs locked with each other and the room was filled with giggles and a light mood.
"I'm not even hungry, I ate way too many popcorns," Sally said after watching the show. "I know, wanna go to the beach?" Katy asked. "YES!" Sally said like a five year old making Katy smile.
"The weather is so awesome today, wow," Katy said. "I see a more beautiful woman in front of me," Sally said, as she couldn't take her eyes off her girlfriend. They walked on the sand with their slippers in one hand and the free hands locked with one another. The beach was empty, it was 4 pm and luckily, California wasn't experiencing a very hot day. Katy smiled at Sally and got lost in her beautiful orange-brown eyes that sparkled under the sunlight. She stopped in front of Sally and leaned down to kiss her. The adorable and beautiful short girl turned red as Katy pulled her closer and kissed deeper. "I love you," Katy said. "Put your slippers down," Katy ordered and Sally listened. Katy took off her shirt and then pulled Sally's leaving them in their beach clothes. Katy stared at her girlfriend's beautiful tanned body and toned muscles and took her hand in hers. "Okay, now come with me!" Katy shouted as she pulled her girlfriend to the waterside.
SPLASH! Katy threw water on Sally's face making her jump. "Oh no you didn't," Sally said as jumped into the water making water splash on Katy's face. The two giggled and Sally tried to swim away from Katy. Katy swam to get her girlfriend and succeeded in catching her girlfriend. She locked her tightly in her arms and resisted her defence. "You can't get away from me," Katy said as she leaned in for a kiss under the water. Both of them loosened their bodies and kissed tightly. They kissed till they became breathless. "God, that was good," Sally said as they pulled out making Katy smirk. They played in the water for some more time filling the place with giggles and squeals. They then rested on their towels and decided to listen to their favorite music. Sally played some Ed Sheeran music and the two girls silently enjoyed the music and each other's presence.