Chapter 21

Katy's POV: -
"What if we have babies?" I asked as we were in Sally's brand new car on our way to her house to pack things. "What do you mean what if? Of course we're gonna have kids!" Sally said. "Yaaassss!" I hissed. "They're gonna be baby unicorns!" Sally said making me giggle. "Yaaasss!" I hissed again. "And they're gonna come out of rainbows!" she said and I hissed a yas again making her say, "okay we need to stop that." I laughed and teased again, "yaaassss!" she punched my arm lightly and laughed.
We soon reached her house and I was still smiling at our conversation about having unicorn babies. It made me think of our future sometimes. I have always been scared of the future but also I look forward to it. I hope we stay together forever. I am not leaving her. "I'll be waiting for you in my room with the boxes," she said as she left the car. I had to call up Tamra to talk about something so I was in the car. I nodded and smiled. She left and I saw her walking away. Wow I have never seen anyone so beautiful. I thought to myself. I talked to Tamra about the tour dates and other stuff and got out of the car and walked to Sally's house.
"Woah, who packed everything?" I asked as I entered the empty house with nothing but boxes with names of things written on them. "Well, Kendall and Kylie had nothing else to do so they packed these things for us PS they know my house better than I do, I hardly spend time here, I'm travelling most of the time," I said. "Well good, have you called the packers?" I asked. "Yep, they'll be her any minute," she said. The doorbell rang and luckily it was the packers. We told them what had to be taken and where they had to be delivered and left the house to them. We had planned to go to a park to just spend time with each other. We drove and reached there.
"Oh hey, Amanda," she said as she answered the call while we were walking. "Yeah, okay, oh yeah I remember her, yeah I'll do that, oh it's no big deal, yeah, kay bye," I heard her saying. "What's up?" I asked. "I'm really sorry, babe but I have to go to the airport, Amanda is kinda busy and she just asked me to pick her friend up. She was actually my yoga teacher back then. Mind coming with me? I'll introduce you two to each other, she's a really fun person," she said. "Of course! I would love to see her," I said. We went back to the car and drove to the airport.
As we reached, Sally took out her phone and called the yoga teacher. "Hey! Yeah, I'll be there in a minute," she said, "I'll be back, okay?" "Okay," I said and smiled. She kissed my lips gently giving me butterflies. She smiled and left. I watched her go and then took out my phone and scrolled through my "secret-tumblr" account and saved a few pictures. She was checking all the pictures she had taken in Coachella along with the first Saty selfie when they had just become friends. "Aww look at my babygirl!" she said and smiled. After a few minutes I saw Sally coming with a tall girl with chocolate brown hair that looked beautiful. She was gorgeous and not going to lie hot. So hot that it gave me a complex. The two were smiling and talking while staring into each other's eyes and I was burning with jealousy inside. Sally opened the door and the two girls sat in the car.
"Hey! Katy? Nice to meet you," the girl said offering a handshake. "Oh hey! Nice to meet you too," I paused for a few seconds and she said, "Alexandra, um you can call me Alex," she smiled. "Nice name," I complimented. "So, where do you want to go?" Sally asked. "Wanna grab something to eat? I'm really hungry," I said. "Sounds good," Alex said. "Okay, off to taco bell," Sally said as she drove the car. On the way, Alex and I chatted and Sally introduced us to each other. "Alex, Katy's my girlfriend just in case you didn't know," she said making me smile. "That's great! Wow you're finally over me, aren't you?" Alex said making me widen my eyes. Sally had an embarrassed face and tried to avoid eye contact with me. I was getting more and more curious to know what was going on. "Katy, your girlfriend had a huge crush on me back then and would follow me all the time," Alex said making me smile awkwardly "It was a phase Alex!" Sally defended and laughed. Alex laughed too and continued, "I had a small crush on you too to be honest but I guess Katy is the lucky one," she said making me smile awkwardly again. I just didn't get a really good feeling when Alex was around and we had just met.
After we reached Taco Bell, Sally went to place the order while Alex and I talked. "Sally was literally so obsessed with me like she would be the first one to enter the class and last one to leave," she said making the fire increase in me. I listened and had a fake smile. "She would say "you're like my big sister" but her friends would tease her all. the. time." She said. "I would tease her and have fun with her and she would turn into a tomato she's a fast blusher y'know," she said. "I know, she's blushing every time she's with me," I said trying to hide the jealousy. "And oh, she has been in love with you since day one and I would tease her by talking about you and making her blush even more," she said making me giggle and blush. "Oh my god, you blush too," she laughed making me smile. "The whole place would tease her by talking about you and me in front of her and every single person who knew her. Her friends would tease her in front of me and she was so freaking shy to come meet me alone but she just had to meet me so she brought a friend and I would wink at them asking them to tease Sally along with me, it would be the cutest funniest thing ever and trust me, Sal had an awesome sense of humor," she said. Before I could say anything, Sally brought the food. "Here's the food you guys," she said as she placed the tray on the table and sat next to me. She sat down and kissed me gently making me feel assured that she was always going to be mine but that didn't make me less jealous. I was freaking possessive about my girl and nobody was allowed to hit on her or something. "I prefer her lips to be honest but these tacos will feel lonely," she said while digging into the juicy, tempting tacos making Alex fake a laugh. "So, how have you been girl?" Alex asked Sally. "Really great though, even better ever since I've met her," she said looking into my eyes making me smile like an idiot. "You guys are hella cute," Alex said. I know, bish. Sally looked at me and smiled. "Alex's mother was my favorite person ever, she was the owner of the company I first worked with," Sally told me. "She even asked her to make me teach yoga there. She tried like a hundred times and because my mom loved her like her own child, she did it," Alex said with a smirk on her face. "Shit. She liked me?" Sally said. "You were her favorite actually," Alex said. "Wow, we need to meet then," Sally said. "Surely, she'd love to see you," Alex said. I was just listening to their conversation. I had absolutely nothing to say, Alex knew Sally more than I did and she looked at her in a way that made me uncomfortable. "Sal, trust me you did have a freaking big crush on me," she said making me feel some kind of fire in my stomach. "Maybe," Sally said as she blushed a little. I thought I was the only one who could make her blush. Aw hells to the no.
"Hello? Yeah, Amanda, yeah yeah sure I'll be there, yeah, okay," Sally talked to Amanda over the phone. "Okay Alex, I'll take you to Amanda's house, it's like 5 minutes from here, she's waiting for you," Sally said and I felt relieved that this bish was finally leaving. "Okay, let's go," Alex said.
Sally drove to Amanda's house and as we reached, we saw that she was standing outside the door. I had never seen her so Sally told me who she was. We got out of the car and met. "Hey, Katy! Nice to meet you, I've heard so much about you from Sally though. She hardly even talks about something else," Amanda said. She seemed to be a sweet girl. I giggled and felt someone pulling my waist. I turned and saw that it was Sally. She kissed my lips gently. We were holding hands and talking to Amanda. Alex was stood next to her looking envious with a fake smile. Gosh I hate you already. "We should meet somewhere tonight, what say?" Amanda said. "We should actually," I said still holding my girlfriend's hand. "Okay then," Sally said. "We'll call you so be ready, we're going to the clurb t'night!" she exclaimed. "Yes girl!" Alex said, "We'll meet tonight," and winked at Sally. "Oh no girl, I belong to this woman right here," she said pointing at me making me feel warm inside as she held my waist and pulled in for another kiss. I giggled and stared at my girlfriend. I could see Alex getting more and more jealous and I felt scared and angry. I had to stay cautious tonight to see my girlfriend was away from her.
We drove back home and on our way I was just curious to know about Alex and tried my best to not appear jealous. "So you had a crush on that girl, huh?" I asked. "Yeah but you know, it was just a phase, I was like obsessed with her for a whole year and I would always deny having a crush on her but to be honest I just had a huge one," she said. "Did you ever get to hang out with her or something?" I asked. "Yeah, we just kind of asked each other out but I later realized that she already had a boyfriend so I started maintaining distance," she continued, "I just spent some of my free time with her and oh, I've got like way too many yoga certificates because I would try and do well in her class to impress her and take part in competitions and stuff which was freaking stupid," she said. I faked a smile still feeling jealous. "What's the matter why are you asking this stuff?" she asked and I couldn't control, I wanted her to know that I didn't like that girl and was scared of loosing my girlfriend. "I don't know, I just feel like she's always hitting on you and trying to flirt and I'm scared that she'll snatch you from me," I opened up. "What? Seriously? Dude, you are the one and only for me, okay? I know my limits and I would never do something that would hurt you. Yes, I had a huge crush on her and was obsessed with her to such an extent that I would stalk her on social media and try and get close to her but I've already said that it was a phase. It was a crush and this is love, true love and I know that you know the difference. I don't think before kissing you, I like the undone side of you more than anything else and I'm in love with you and nobody can replace you," she said. "I know, but I just feel scared you know, you're the last person I want to lose," I said. "Be assured that I'll always be yours no matter what or who comes in our way," she said. "I love you," I said and kissed Sally's cheek while her eyes were still on the road. "That was cute, but I want a real kiss when we get back home," she said making me giggle.
We reached home after an hour of chatting about the cute stuff and giggling. Seeing Sally's stuff at home, I squealed and was refilled with joy and excitement. "Time for some fun!" I said as I picked up Sally's pillow and hit her with it indicating the start of a pillow fight. We hit each other gently making sure we didn't hurt anyone but giggled and teased. We stopped after I almost hit my favorite flowerpot. We giggled at my shocked reaction and started getting to work and started arranging stuff. I took out a photo of Sally with her family. "Wow, you looked so cute back then," Sally looked up to see what I was talking about and stood up in shock and snatched the photo and said, "don't make fun, bitch, I know I was fat and looked like a douche." I laughed out so loud that I almost fell on the boxes. "NO! DON'T LAUGH" she exclaimed making me laugh even harder. I tried to control at first but burst out laughing again. She stood there trying the control her laughter and made a you're-so-mean face. "Okay, okay, I'll stop," I said controlling my laughter and giggling a little. I looked at the photo and saw her family. I noticed a beautiful, tanned lady next to Sally. She looked Indian. "Is that your mom?" I asked. "Yeah, and that's my dad," she said pointing at a white fit man. "My mom is Indian and my dad is from San Francisco," she said. "Wow, that's great, and what about your siblings?" I asked. "I'm the only child," she said. "Cousins?" I asked. "Yeah, I don't really have pictures of me with them," she said as she started unpacking things again. I felt like she was hiding something but I wanted her to be comfortable enough to wait. I didn't want to ask her. I felt like I should give her time to open up. We continued packing. We found a few things and laughed and chatted about them. I got to know so much about my girlfriend in the process and I realized how beautiful she was as a person. I felt thankful for having her. Sally, I love you.