Chapter 34

Third Person POV: -

Katy, Sally, Monica and Monica's girlfriend, Alycia along with a few more crewmembers were in Katy's private jet. The team was now ready for the next show in Saskatoon the next day. They had all decided to check out the Canadian city and party in the club a day before the big show.
"So, how are you liking Canada?" Alycia asked Katy who sat next to Sally. Sally read a book as the other three girls chatted. "It's pretty good though, my girlfriend makes it better when she's with me," she said turning towards Sally. Sally smiled keeping the book down and turning towards Katy. "I totally relate," Monica said looking at Alycia. "Girlfriends are life changing," Sally said making the group giggle. "Katy? Can I have you for a minute?" Tamra asked. Katy nodded and said, "I'll be back," we smiled as she left. Sally looked at her girlfriend's ass. It was pretty natural; her eyes would sometimes slip to her ass making her speechless. She stared at it and when she left, the couple in front of her did a sarcastic cough and giggled. "What? She's hot, man," Sally said defending herself. "Anyway, I was thinking, we reach in the evening so after we party do stuff, if you know what I mean," Alycia said smirking at Monica turning her completely red, "I have a few museums to go to and other stuff that I've researched about that'll help you with your photography and us with some romantic time, what say?" "Perfect!" Sally shouted, "That girl loves museums," Sally said referring to Katy. "Museums?" Katy asked sitting down on Sally's lap and spreading her arm around her neck. "Alycia decided that the morning before your show, we should go check out some museums in the city, well some more places but yeah," Sally explained. "That sounds amazing!" Katy said looking at Monica and Alycia.
"Tell us how you met come on," Katy said as they all talked about their relationships. "Well," Alycia said blushing making the group giggle. "We are fitness trainers as we all know, we met at this fitness workshop after we got out of university and Monica started hitting on me and I found her hot and yeah things happened and we, uh, we became girlfriends," Alycia said making Monica slap her arm playfully. "Oh hell no, you were hitting on me," Monica defended. "Oh really miss oh-you-are-so-beautiful?" Alycia mocked repeating what Monica said when they first met. Katy and Sally couldn't control their laughter at the scene of the two girls sassing each other. "Shut up," Monica said. "No, you shut up," Alycia retorted. "I know how to make you shut up," Monica said leaning into a tight kiss with her girlfriend. Meanwhile, Katy and Sally looked at each other and whispered and giggled not paying attention to the couple in front. "Wow," Alycia breathed out as they pulled out making Monica smirk. "You girls!" Monica shouted making Katy and Sally jump. "What? Oh my god," Sally asked. "Now your turn, how did you guys meet," Monica asked smirking. "Well, as you know, I'm friends with the Jenner sisters and one day they decided to take me to Coachella and that's where Katy and I met but apparently I already had a boyfriend and Katy was very jealous whenever I was with him and later she confessed her love for me and I realized that my liking towards her wasn't just liking, it was love and we basically started dating then so yeah," Sally said smiling at Katy. "But I was never jealous pfft!" Katy said making Sally laugh. "Yeah, right," she joked making Katy punch her arm. "I actually wanted to date Katy back then but I guess you were the luckier one," Monica joked making Sally giggle. "I love you so much," Sally said looking up at Katy who kissed Sally's forehead and replied, "I love you more," making Sally shake her head and lean in for a soft kiss. The two were red and looked at each other with eyes filled with love. Even though they had been together for a long time but they got butterflies and blushed every time they were together. Their love was just like it was before they became a couple.

[AFTER THE FLIGHT]

"Hey babe? You ready?" Katy asked Sally who was in the washroom getting ready. Katy sat there waiting before leaving for the club. "Yeah, can you come in?" Sally shouted back. Katy wondered what it was but went in anyway. "Yeah-" Katy lost words when she saw how beautiful her girlfriend looked. "Can you zip up my dress from the back please?" she asked putting on some makeup in front of the mirror. "Y-yeah," Katy said shaking her head and walking towards her girlfriend. She held the zip and stared at Sally's perfectly toned back as she breathed in sharply. "You know how to pull right?" Sally asked giggling. Katy took no more time and pulled her dress down. "Katy-" Sally was cut off by Katy's lips. She was pushed against the counter as Katy kissed deeply and pushed her in such a way that Sally was now sitting on the counter. The two made out for a few minutes. Their tongues battled against each other and hands moved all over each other's bodies. The two got too lost to even remember that they had to go to the party. Sally got lost just as Katy's lips touched hers. Katy ran her hands up Sally's back and clutched on it gently. The whole area was filled with noises of lips kissing. Just as Sally unzipped Katy's dress, her phone rang. The two didn't pull out until her phone blew up with too many messages from Monica. "Ugh," Sally said in frustration as the two pulled out. Katy was speechless after how hot the situation got. "Yeah, we're leaving in a few minutes, yeah, Monica, we're coming," Sally said running her hands through her hair. She hung up and turned towards Katy who looked down at Sally's half exposed thighs. Sally pulled her chin and kissed her one last time and whispered, "Wait for tonight," making Katy smirk and nod. "Now help me pull the zip," she said getting off the counter and turning her back towards Katy who pulled the zip up. "You're so hot," Katy said as Sally turned to face her. "But Monica and Alycia are hot," Sally said imitating her girlfriend making her pout. "I hate you," Katy said smiling and leaning in for another kiss. "You ready?" Sally asked holding Katy's hands in hers and checking Katy out from top to bottom biting her lip. Katy stuck her body to Sally's against the counter once again and whispered, "Yeah," turning Sally on. "Let's go then," Sally said before pecking Katy's lips once again.
"Oh my god, get a room already!" Sally shouted as Monica pushed herself on Alycia in a way that she lay on top of Alycia kissing hard. "This is gross, I'm going to go get some beer for me," Katy said and left. "Baby," Alycia moaned into the kiss making Sally get up and follow Katy. Just as Katy and Sally had entered the club, Monica and Alycia had planned to do a shots challenge and ended up getting way too drunk and were all over each other. They looked pretty wild though. I laughed at my thoughts being so gross.
"Hey," Sally said as she stood in front of Katy who had a beer in her hand. "Hi," Katy said smiling at the girl in front of her. "I'm not really feeling this place right now," Katy said. "Same," Sally said looking down. Katy wasn't drunk but just slightly tipsy. "And those bitches seem to have forgotten us," Sally said making Katy giggle. "Want to go on a drive maybe?" Sally asked hesitantly. "As if you know the streets of Canada," Katy retorted sassily. "Well, let's walk?" Sally tried once again. "Take me on a drive," Katy said. Sally was pretty good with the city maps so she was successful in understanding where to go and where not to go.
"Hey you guys, let's get going," Sally said as she reached Monica and Alycia who were still kissing. Fortunately not having sex. "So early?" Alycia asked in a drunken tone. "Yeah, now come on," Katy said pulling the two away from each other and moving out of the club. The couples got into the car that Sally drove, as she was the only one who did not drink and wasn't drunk. As usual, the car was filled with noises of lips meeting and slapping as Monica and Alycia made out at the back while Katy and Sally ignored as much as they could. "Come here," Alycia said taking Monica and pulling her in such a way that Monica sat on top of Alycia and the two made out. "Take it off," Monica said pointing at Alycia's dress. "OH NO!" Katy shouted making Sally drive faster. "No, you guys! Don't just don't!" Katy screamed making Monica jump. The couple finally got tired and just stayed at the back not doing anything but whispering and giggling in their drunken tone.
"Here you go, you are free to do whatever you want here," Sally said opening the door of Monica and Alycia's room while Katy waited in the car. "Is this a cloud?" Monica asked in her drunken voice. "Oh my god," Alycia replied. The two stepped in carefully trying not to fall as if they were on a real cloud. "Yeah it is now go inside," Sally said. "Wow, it feels so soft, Mon, look at the sun!" Alycia said pointing at the lamp. The two stepped in and walked unsteadily as Sally pulled the door to close. "Freaks," Sally whispered to herself and made her way down to Katy.
Sally smiled as she walked outside and moved towards the car as she thought of Katy. The thought of a long drive with her was making her excessively happy. Just as she got out, she saw a few people standing in front of her car and whispering and clicking pictures. She gained her speed and walked as fast as she could. She saw Katy covering the glass to prevent people from taking pictures angering Sally. "MOVE!" Sally shouted as she pushed a man with a huge camera standing in front of the door and shouting Katy's name to get pictures. She soon got into the car and said, "Wait, I'll get you outta here." The anger in her was visible on her face and it never failed to turn Katy on. Sally's brown eyes shined as the lights fell on her face revealing an angry but good-looking face. Katy stared at her fine features, her cheekbone, that jawline, her lips, the grinding of her teeth and her eyes. Sally's eyes were stuck to the road as she pushed out of the crowd and drove away as fast as she could.
"Sorry, didn't mean to act like that," Sally said smiling at Katy and sliding her hand on Katy's thigh sending butterflies in her stomach. "No, not at all, you looked hot," Katy said smirking. Katy's eyes were still stuck in admiring Sally's features and taking in all her beauty. Sally smiled, the rest of the ride was silent with just a few words and smiles in between. Soon, they reached some high landmass from where most of the city could be seen. The boxes of lights and the silence sent shiver down Katy's spine. Sally's eyes shined as the light hit them. Katy loved it whenever Sally's eyes shined. Her eyes just had a different type of impact on Katy. They were honey brown with orange in between and a dark brown outline. They were so expressive that every feeling that she was going through inside was visible in them. There was so much ambition, so much creativity, and so many feelings in them. I could feel her taking in the beauty of the entire place. There was something going on inside her. I understood that there were mixed feelings in her. She wanted to say so much but she just couldn't. Her heart felt so much but her head didn't know how to say it. "Katy," she finally broke the silence. "Yeah?" Katy replied. "It's so amazing to think that these lights represent your life so well but nobody sees it," she said. Katy had never seen Sally like this. She had never noticed the depth in Sally's eyes and thoughts. "Just like a bulb is switched on and spreads brightness everywhere similarly our lives at some point are so bright, filled with happiness and the next second, the bulb can suddenly lose its energy and get fused turning everything dark, like our lives that without any warning can turn so dark, so dull," she said with her eyes still stuck at the sight in front of her. Katy remained quiet listening to every word, every thought that Sally expressed. She was quiet because she wanted to listen. She wanted to unlock all the secrets that lied within the girl. She wanted to know each and every thing about her. "Who knew I'd be here, doing what I've always wanted to do?" Sally said, "And who knew so many people wouldn't support it?" her voice became soft and weak worrying Sally. She knew what was coming next and in no time, there were tears forming in Sally's eyes. "My whole life has consisted of people leaving me in hard times and very few have stayed," she said wiping the tear. "My heart has always been incomplete, I've always been half a heart until I found someone," she said. Katy took Sally's hand in hers rubbing it. Sally finally turned towards her girlfriend. "Thank you," Sally said looking at Katy. "Don't," Katy said placing a finger on Sally's lips. "I've never felt so complete, so... loved. Nobody has ever made me feel like I am the only person in the whole world. Nobody has ever looked at me like I'm the answer to every question, like I'm the only star in the sky," she said looking right into Katy's eyes making them glassy. "I have always been just another girl with a bubbly attitude towards life but nobody has ever tried to go deep and understand who I actually am but you and I feel like I have found my one and only and it's you." Katy was left speechless. She didn't know what to say because all that was inside her was already said. Katy had never felt so loved before and had never had such feelings for anybody else. For her, Sally was the only person that mattered along with her happiness. "I love you," she simply said but Sally knew how much she meant it. A tear dropped from Katy's eyes that was wiped by Sally's thumb. Sally pulled her chin to kiss Katy's soft pink lips gently and said, "I love you too."