Chapter 14

Sally's POV :-
"Babe? Katy? Babe? BABEE! Where are you?!" I shouted. It was dark and scary. I was at my place and Katy and I were watching movies and I had come back from the kitchen with some popcorn when I saw my girlfriend was missing. "Answer me! Are you playing?" No answer. I hear footsteps behind me. No it's not Katy. I can feel a cold presence behind me. The sound has stopped. I turn back and scream..

I woke up after the nightmare. I was panting, I took time to realize that I was on the couch naked with a letter kept next to my head and a blanket on top of me that wasn't there last night. "Katy,"I whisper to myself with a slight smile on my face thinking of what had happened the night before. The smile quickly faded as I realized that Katy had left for a month and the house was going to be dull and lifeless without her for 31 days. I decided to leave her place and get ready for office at my place. Before leaving I felt a sheet of paper get crushed under my hand. I looked down and released my hand so the letter was left in a suitable to read condition. I saw the time at the clock hanging on the wall behind the television. 9:35 shit. I was too late to read the letter and then go back to my place so I folded the paper held it in my hand, breathed out loudly and left the house after locking the door. As I walked towards my car, I felt my phone vibrate. I stopped and stood on the way to the garage and saw the Caller ID that said Amanda, my colleague and a really good friend. I answered the call with a smile on my face because we got to interact after a really long time and the secret is that she was my second girl crush after Katy.
"Hey Sal!" she said with her soft and sexy voice sending shivers down my spine.
"Hey waddup," I said trying not to choke because of shyness and nervousness.
"Nothing much I just wanted to know if you're coming because it's like half hour since the session started-" "which session?" I asked with a shocked tone. "Gosh Sally not again! We had a session for all the promoted photographers to discuss the jobs and duties," she said. "SHIT!" I shouted and continued, "Okay imma rush to the office see ya their." "Kay," Amanda replied. I could hear her smiling which made me smile but I shook my head like a dog to get back to what I should've been focusing on. Work. I rushed towards my jeep and sped towards the office.
"I wish Katy and I were still in Coachella ugh," I had this habit of talking to myself whenever I was alone. I was smiling at all those moments I had spent with Katy, at how she'd get jealous when I was with Niall and at how she smiled when I kissed her for the very first time. I was staring at the letter that she had left for me to read. God she would be in London getting exhausted for a whole month without me being there for her. I hated this feeling of knowing that the person I loved the most would probably be hurting and I wouldn't even be there for her. I wanted to read the letter so badly I wanted to know what she had written for me. Was it something sad or happy? "I swear to god if it's something sad I'm drowning in my own tears... Probably same if it's a happy and heart warming letter I don't know," I said to myself. I turned on the radio and jammed to the music that they played. I jammed hard. The road was clear so I didn't even have to think about getting into an accident but I was still careful. They stopped playing the music and the RJ in a really 'gossipy' tone said, "I hear there's a new lesbian couple in Hollywood people!" I listened carefully, "It's Katy Perry and another hottie yet to be known.." I turned it off. The thoughts of the dream I had this morning replayed in my mind in which I had lost Katy forever. Lost my life forever. I knew this would go public but I wasn't ever ready for this. It hadn't even been a whole week of our relationship and there'd be cameras and screaming people all around us. I didn't want Katy to be loaded with questions about this when she already had a lot of stress to handle. I reached the office and parked my car. I was still cold and worried. I wanted to share this with Katy but I didn't want this discussion to be done over the phone. I didn't know how to react and there was the biggest fear in my heart. Will Katy break up with me? I didn't care about getting late for the meeting. I opened the letter and started reading it.

Katy's POV
Katy Perry kissed a girl and actually liked it! Who's the girl after John? I sat in my private jet reading a tabloid that caught my eye at the airport. I didn't know how to react. What if Sally didn't know about this? I knew she never wanted us to be public so soon... Well neither did I but this gave me a small pain in my chest. I wanted to talk to her about this. The tabloid had the picture of Sally and I walking on the grass barefoot with cups of coffee in our hands and pictures of us partying and kissing that night. Our body language with each other was enough to tell that we were lesbians. I didn't care about what the whole world said or thought about us... I just didn't want Sally to be surrounded with the paparazzi all the time. I didn't want her to struggle because of me. I knew that she was used to of having the paps around her because of her friend circle and the Kardashians but this time it would be about her not her friends. I went through what was written. Have we seen her before? Wait she is known as the unknown Kardashian sister! Is she with Katy for her fame and money? Get to know more in our next issue! The last three lines made me feel like there were bullets shot right through my heart. "I know this isn't true, Sally loves me just as much as I love her... probably," a tear rolled down my cheek. I wanted to be with her but I didn't want this to be true, I don't want to be hurt again, I don't..." I said in a cracked voice and my eyes turned glassy and red. Mia and Tamra weren't here. They were all outside discussing stuff about business. Suddenly I heard my phone ring. I took it out slowly and slid to unlock my phone. It was a text from Sally saying, "I love you and will love you forever." Which warmed my heart. I smiled and rested my head on the seat. I closed my eyes and whispered, "I love you more than I have loved anyone in my whole life."