Chapter 10

Third Person POV :-
"So the tip of the bottle means question and the bottom means answer," Khloe instructed. "So, do we still have to play Truth or Dare?" Sally asked in a 'I don't want to do it' baby tone. "Yeah," Katy giggled. "Oh my girlfriend," Sally joked making Katy giggle. "You know you two look like the tacky couple who show show off about their partners and that needs to stop," Kylie joked. "Raise your hands if you agree," Kendall shouted and everybody in the room raised their hands embarrassing Katy and Sally who were smiling at the ground sitting next to each other closer than ever. "Come on guys you need to be a little nicer with the new couple!" Sally shouted. "Oh yeah, Mia bring a bucket filled with tomatoes to throw at them," Markus shouted in his feminine voice making everybody laugh. "You know what's gonna make you feel better?" Katy asked smirking at the people sitting in a circle. "What?" Mia asked. "This," Katy said and held Sally's head in a sexy way pulling her twards herself and French kissing her tightly. "EWWWW KATYYYYYY," the whole room filled with disgusted looks and words and laughs. "It was good," Sally breathed out and said after they pulled out. Katy held Sally's thigh and moved her hands up and down and staring into her eyes smiling sending chills down Sally's spine. "Oh get a room already you guy!" Kim shouted making the couple jump. "Shut up! Spin the bottle!" Katy shouted back. Kim spun the bottle and the tip of the bottle pointed towards Katy and the bottom towards Kylie but Katy didn't notice she was too busy talking to Sally and getting lost in their world. "Look at the bottle, Katy, bitch," Markus said in annoyance because they were just too lost with each other to concentrate on the game. "Oh god," Katy said giggling. Kylie rubbed her hands against each other as if she was planning something naughty. "So Katy what do you choose? Truth or dare?" Kylie asked. "What do I go for? Shit I'm in trouble," Katy joked. "Go for anything, you're getting an embarrassing question or task anyway," Sally joked. Katy giggled and said, "Alright fine, dare." "Good choice," Kylie winked. "So here's a guitar, and you need to sing a song about how you felt when you met Sally for the first time," Kylie winked handing Katy a yellow guitar and ordered. "Ooh that's easy I thought you'd dare me to do something embarrassing," Katy joked making everyone giggle. Katy positioned the guitar and keeping Sally's hand on her thigh she matched eyes with her and said, "When I saw you for the very first time, you were cupping your pussy and joined your thighs to control your pee and I know this sounds weird but I fell in love with you, then and there. When you came out and we talked staring into each other's eyes, I fell for you even more and this song is for the girl with the prettiest brown eyes that made me fall in love with her harder than ever," she started playing the song, Pretty Brown Eyes by Cody Simpson making Sally blush and have happy tears in her eyes. Katy sung each and every word looking into Sally's eyes and everybody could see how much they loved each other and how much they were made for each other. They just kept listening to the song and staring at how they looked at each other. Sally had never felt this loved before and she had never loved someone this much in her entire life.
(Go to sleep, wake up
You're pretty with no make-up)
I like this right here
(Go to sleep, wake up
You're pretty with no make-up)

This girl she came 'round
The corner, looking like a model
Magazine figure, she was shaped like a bottle
Long straight hair, she was fly as a bird
First time ever I was lost for words

Felt so right, it just couldn't be wrong
Love at first sight if that exists at all
I couldn't move, felt like I was stuck
And then baby girl looked up

And I said hey there pretty brown eyes
What you doin' later tonight?
Would you mind if I spend time with you?
And I said hey there pretty brown eyes
What you doin' later tonight?
Would you mind if I spend time with you?

(Go to sleep, wake up.
You're pretty with no make-up.
Go to sleep, wake up.
You're pretty with.)

This girl she was a little hottie,
She know she got it
Came from the city so she loves to party
The JT song make her move that body
She dancing all night long