Chapter 40

Katy's POV: -

I woke up with a bit of a headache as the alarm went off. It took me a few seconds to realize that I was wrapped in comforting arms that reminded me of the wild night we had after we got back to the hotel but moreover yesterday filled me with so much love and warmth.

Sally was still sleeping peacefully with her arms wrapped around me but I had to wake her up because we had to catch a flight plus it was our official big day. Today marked exactly 6 months of us falling in love and staying with each other.

I silently cooed, "Hey babe? Wake up," and turned to face her. It was five in the morning and we hadn't slept for more than two hours but the energy in me was still there. "Babe?" I said a little louder than before making her eyes open. A small spread across her face as she saw me in front of her making my heart flutter. Damn, her morning face was so beautiful even though she had hardly gotten any sleep. "Morning," I said cupping her cheek with one hand and admiring her beauty as my eyes ran up and down her body. "Happy six months," she said as she leaned in to gently peck my lips filling me with warmth with her touch. "Happy six months," I replied with a small smile as I blushed making her giggle. "I can make you blush so easily," Sally said teasing me making me even redder. "Yeah well same goes for you cutie," I replied knowing that the word 'cutie' would make her blush and I surely didn't fail. "I hate you," Sally said hiding her face under the covers, as she turned red. "You love me," I retorted. "Yes I do," she replied as she pulled me closer and kissed my lips tightly as the two of us giggled.

"Sal, get ready we need to leave for the airport," I said as I got up picked up our clothes from the ground. "But, I don't want to go," she whined. "But we have to," I said seriously. "Ugh," she sighed throwing her head back and dragging herself into the shower making me shake my head and get in with her.

[AT THE AIRPORT]

"I wonder how many times we've done that," Sally said giggling as we got out of the car and walked towards the gate. "Done what?" I asked. "Had sex in the shower," she said turning red as she drank water from her bottle. "Well, we do that every time we go in there together," I said turning red too. "You mean everyday?" Sally said making me giggle and shake my head. "I'm hungry," Sally said. "We're late already," I said looking at her with an are-you-serious face. "I know," she said looking down at the ground with disappointment like a child. "Fine, you can get something," I said as I sighed in defeat making her throw her hands in the air with excitement. "Okay, hide your face now," I said taking my pillow and hiding my face behind my pillow. "Wait," Sally said making me give her a confused look. She smiled and held my hand tightly making my heart flutter. I knew what she was trying to say; she was trying to show that she knew what she had promised on the day when we started dating. She was trying to remind me that no matter what, she would protect me and be there for me forever. She stood in front of me and protected me from the monsters with cameras in front of me shooting questions and rude comments at me but I hardly cared about them now. Sally made me feel so secure, so loved it was hard to not fall in love with her more every time I saw how genuine she is. "Are you planning to get married any time soon Katy?" A reporter shouted making me shoot a sudden look at him. He paused as I looked at him with a weird look on my face. I suddenly turned red as I realized what the question was. I kept walking behind Sally who probably did not hear the question or decided to ignore it, I don't know. That one question caught me off guard but it surely did stick in my head.

"Y'know, I'm not hungry anymore," Sally said as the two of us got inside the airport. I was in my own world and probably didn't understand what she said. Seeing that there was no reaction from my side, she shook me lightly making me come back to reality. "H-huh?" I asked as I saw Sally studying my face. "Why aren't you listening?" she asked. "I-I uh," I stuttered as I didn't know what to say. "Anyway, I was asking if you want something to eat, I'm not really hungry anymore," she said looking at me who was still looking at the ground. I didn't know why but I couldn't make eye contact with her. Even though my heart was fluttering at the fact that today was the big day that I had planned but that one question that the reporter shot was distracting me too much. I simply shook my head answering her question, as we got ready for boarding.