Chapter 8

Sally's POV :-
I checked my phone to see the time. 1:25. I had five minutes to reach where Niall had called me. It was near where the festival was happening. At exact 1:28 I parked my car outside a cute little restaurant and I could see Niall on a table next to the glass windows through which I saw him. It was a low-key restaurant. It looked like a hut with pink benches outside and a door that looked like an apartment door. Weird but cute. 1:29. I rushed to the entrance and made my way to where Niall was sitting. I tapped his back and he turned back to look at me. He stood up and put his arms around my waist and kissed me sweetly. I pulled out. There was nervous and weird feeling in my stomach. I couldn't look him in the eyes. I sat in front of him. "Hey babe, so what were you gonna talk about" he asked with a cute smile and excitement on his face. "Uh, nothing to make you happy, let me clear that first," I said in a soft tone making his smile fade and turning it into a confused look. He listened carefully, "see I don't want to hurt you. It's not you, it's just me and I think we need to break up before we get closer and I cheat on you," I said in one breath. I just wanted to get over with it. "What are you talking about?" he asked. God why can't you just understand? "I uh I've become really good friends with Katy and today morning when I got out of your camp, I saw her getting into hers so I took some coffee for her and we just talked there. We went out for a small morning walk together and she asked me about you and I told her everything. I told her that I liked you a lot but I wasn't really sure about this relationship but I was sure that we would get closer and it would be more 'meant-to-be' once we got to know each other. When I look at her I noticed that she wasn't walking with me anymore. I was worried. Do you see how her behavior changes when we're together? That's what she told me when I ran towards her camp to look for her. She let out all the feeling about how much she truly loves me and how much it hurts that you have me and she doesn't. I'm sorry I just need a break up because I know that I fell in love with her the second I met her and it's true love that I can never give someone but her," I finished in one breath. Niall laughed and said, "you're too cute, we were just having a fun time babe," I was shocked I never thought that he could say something like that and be so casual about a break up. Well it wasn't a 'relationship' I guess. It hurt me a bit but I was relieved. It was like my chest felt so much lighter. "So this was nothing? The touch, the tears, the words?" I asked. "It was nothing. I wasn't sure about us either. I had the same feeling that we would work it all out and I was here to talk about the same thing but you asked for a break up and I guess it's all okay, I really like you but let's just be friends forever." He winked and completed, "I really like you but I guess you're made for someone else," he kissed my cheek and looked into my eyes. "I'll miss staring at your beautiful eyes." "What would you like to have?" my eyes were still stuck to Niall's face but I asked for a cold coffee with icecream because I needed something sweet to digest everything that had happened. I had mixed feelings but the happy feeling was more than the sad one. I was sad because we couldn't work it all out, everything was just so fast but I knew that I was made for Katy and she was made for me. "Alright Sal, I need to go somewhere, see you at the party tonight, have fun with Katy Take care babe," he kissed my cheek and left. "Bye," I said with a huge smile on my face. The fact that we didn't have to go through all the drama was making me happy. And the fact that I belonged to Katy made me even happier. I did it. 'Waiter? Check please," I said. "Here you go, maa'am." "Don't call me ma'am, the name's Sally," I smiled. I was just in a really good mood. "Okay, Sally" the waiter smiled. "And here's your tip," "For calling you Sally?" the waiter joked. I looked for his nametag and read "George! No, George because I'm happy," I gave him the check and he joked, "Well then you should be happy more often, Sally," "Nope, this isn't working this time," we giggled and he said, "Alright, have a good day girl," "You too!" I stood up, got out of my seat and turned towards the exit. I walked normally and smiled at the ground thinking of how to tell Katy that I was all hers, forever. I walked towards my camp to meet the sisters and spend a little time with them. We had 3 more hours for the bonfire get-together. I entered my camp and saw the sisters surfing the net. "Hey! The girlfriend part!" Kylie demanded. "Oh I'm doing good, thanks for asking! You're so sweet!" I mocked and heard Khloè, "That sassy bitch was meant to be a part of our family what is she doing with the Stuarts?" "Heard that! well I spend most of the time with you guys so that makes a bit of a Kardashian!" I joked, "Yeah, yeah now can we talk about the girlfriend part?" Kim got the topic back to the point from where it had all started. "Sit down, check your seat belts we're going for a rideeeeee," All of them sat in a circle and they listened carefully. I told them everything from the extreme beginning from what had happened on the first day of Coachella to what had happened in the restaurant. The room was filled with "awwws", "ooohs" and just like any other white girl, all of them started wiping tears. "IT'S A HAPPY THING STOP FUCKING CRYING BITCHES," all of them giggled with tears in their eyes. "So have you told Katy about it yet?" Kendall asked. "No, I just want to surprise her," I said. "Have you thought of something?" Kim asked wiping her tears. "No, but"
"We can give you ideas!" Kylie exclaimed, "Yeah we're good at ruining dates!" Khloè joked making all of us laugh. "No guys I'll just keep it simple, I want us to be alone for some time and just be there for each other. The room was filled with awws again and I shputed "STOP IM BLUSHING" "You're so meant to be I love Saty," Kendall said. I blushed picturing Katy's smile in my mind. Saty.
(AT THE BONFIRE GET-TOGETHER)
Third person POV:-
It was 7:30 pm and everybody had started arriving. Katy was awake and she did what Mia suggested. She did her makeup and dressed up inside her camp. "You okay?" Mia entered and asked her. "Yeah kinda," she said faking a smile. Mia had asked her to be there just for a short time just to have some fun because she was in Coachella for that. There were wood sticks kept in piles together to be lit up. Mia knew Katy faked a smile but couldn't do anything but hug her from the back assuring her that everything was going to be okay. She didn't know what to say about Sally because she had left when Katy fell asleep without saying a word and she didn't want to create false hope in Katy because she didn't want her best friend to suffer through all of this. "I'm gonna go take care of the guests, call me if you need anything," "I'm fine, Mia," Katy said, rolling her eyes. She was tired if the sympathy she was getting just because she had gone through something like this while her divorce but this time it was different. It was harder because she had never loved anybody more than Sally. Mia cared but didn't want Katy to be pissed so she left. Mia went outside and greeted all the guests that had arrived and had started sitting in a huge circle around the bonfire. She saw Sally coming towards her laughing and giggling with the Kardashians. "Hey! How are ya girl?" Sally asked as if nothing had happened. Mia was confused but hugged her and the rest of her friends. While Sally's head was on Mia's shoulder she whispered, "How is Katy?" Mia loosened the hug and said, "She needs you she loves you a lot, Sally why can't you see?" "Mia I'll tell you everything later trust me Katy doesn't know how much I love her, I broke up with Niall today and- wait do you have pizza and beer?" "You did what?!" She looked at me with shock and a smile. "Do you have pizza and beer?!" "Is that more important?" "Fucking answer, Mia, I'll tell you everything later," "Over there," she pointed towards the food area. "Did everyone forget us? Aren't we famous anymore? Kim you need to leak your nudes everybody is forgetting us," Khloè joked making Kim do her, "seriously?" face. "Well, I was just trying to change the topic," Khloè explained. Kendall and Kylie laughed their hysterical laugh and shouted, "All the best, Sal!" as I rushed towards Katy's camp with a pie of pizza and two beers in my hand. "Thanks!" I shouted back. Laughing, Mia said, "No, Kim you wont have to do that I think I remember you guys," "Good god help the thirsty perverts out there," Khloè looked to the sky and pretended to talk to god. Kim slapped her arm and each one of them reached out to greet Mia with hugs and kisses. All guests started arriving and after about 10-15 minutes, everyone was there including Niall and his friends.
Sally was nervous and stood outside Katy's camp hoping that everything would go just as she had planned. She inhaled sharply and entered the camp without asking. Katy was adjusting her blue sparkly strapless dress that ended just above her knee. She wore short dark brown heel boots and had her green hair open loosely. As soon as she felt a second presence, she turned back and her eyes became glassy. None of them said anything. The whole place was quiet. Sally had a normal black net shirt and wore denim shorts and boots with her brown hair long and wavy falling to her shoulders. She approached Katy who couldn't stop looking at the girl she always wanted. Sally kept the pizza and beer on the ground and held Katy around her arms and looked straight into her blue diamond eyes. Katy couldn't take her eyes off her even though she tried to. Sally looked like an angel who had come down to earth to make everything okay for Katy, to wipe all her tears and take away all the pain and run away with her to a lonely beautiful place where they could live forever. The space between their lips was closed as Sally moved forward and bit on Katy's bottom lip gently. Katy's hand moved up to cover Sally's left cheek and the other hand was around Sally's thin waist. A tear fell from Katy's eyes as she closed them. She's mine. She thought to herself and these two words were enough to heel her pains and scars. Katy sucked on Sally's upper lip and soon changed it into sucking her bottom lip. Sally told Katy by that one kiss that she was hers forever and nothing could stop that from happening. They were meant to be with each other forever. They were made for each other. That one kiss made them forget about every single sorrow they had in life. The only thing in their minds was that they belonged to each other no matter what. They didn't want to stop. They couldn't live without each other. Current flowed through their bodies as they touched each other. Katy pulled Sally closer to her and felt Sally smile against that one kiss. That one kiss that made them realize how much they loved each other. They opened their mouths wider to allow access to each other's tongues in their mouths. Their tongues swirled in their mouths and there were butterflies in their stomachs. They pulled out from their lustful kiss breathing heavily and rested their foreheads against each other's, smiling and trying to catch their breaths. "Hi," Sally said, smiling and panting. "I love you," Katy said looking into Sally's eyes and pecking her lips making both of them smile. Tears fell down from each other's eyes. "I've waited for this all this time. I've always loved you and you've always had me. I never belonged to Niall. I've always been yours," she said shedding one more tear of happiness. Katy pulled Sally closer and joining foreheads and wiped her tears and said, "You're everything I need," and kissed her deeply. Each kiss felt like a bandage on every scar they had. They pulled out and hugged each other tightly. "Please never leave me," Katy whispered into her ear. "Leaving you is equal to making you sad making you sad is equal to making me sad and in that case, I'm a bit selfish," Sally whispered looking into Katy's eyes making her eyes glassy. "I'm yours, all yours. And this, is forever," Sally completed. Katy couldn't handle it anymore, "I've died to have your lips on my lips and I'm not stopping," she smiled looking into Sally's eyes, wiping the tears. "Your smile is contagious," Sally said smiling. They kissed sweetly and looked into each other's eyes. They did that for a few minutes. The only thing that could be heard was the sound of their lips. They laid on the ground next to each other trying to catch their breaths and smiling and laughing at each other. "Wanna go on a pizza date?" Sally asked. "Right now, I want you," Katy flirted making Sally giggle. "You can have me after pizza," Sally winked. "Kay," Katy replied. Sally held Katy's hand and they got up and walked out of the tent with the pizza pie and beer bottles. They stood in front of Katy's jeep, "Go on, sit right there," Sally pointed at the front head of the car. Katy sat on there and rested her back on the glass. Sally did the same thing sitting next to Katy, opening the box and taking out a slice and offering it to Katy who took it without any buts and nos. Obviously it was pizza how could she give excuses for not having it. I smiled at her and took one slice for myself. The pizza was kept on Sally's right thigh and Katy's left and the beer bottle were between them. "This is the perfect date, the stars are beautiful, the pizza is tasty and the beer makes it even better," Katy said. "I was waiting for you to talk about your girlfriend," Sally teased. Hearing the word girlfriend the butterflies in her stomach became violent and she wanted to jump all over the place with happiness. How did I get so lucky to have her? "Well she's better than all of this," Katy said looking into Sally's sparkling eyes. Sally had no words. She could do nothing but just stare at how perfect the love of her life was. She's mine. Sally looked at Katy who was staring at the twinkling stars but actually thinking of how much she loved the girl sitting next to her. The pizza got over and they finished their beers. Still sitting next to Sally, Katy held her hand that rested between their bodies and whispered, "I love you," and rested her head on Sally's chest. They heard guitar tunes coming from the bonfire area. They played I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. "Perfect timing," Sally said, kissing Katy's head that lied on her chest. Katy played with Sally's fingers thinking of how perfect that night was. Sally had the same thing going on in her head while looking at the stars and listening to the words of the song that was perfect for that moment. They didn't have sex. They were not like any other typical couple. They gave all their time to expressing their love by just cuddling under the night sky and just being there for each other. "I love you," Katy whispered once the song got over and fell asleep on Sally's warm body. Sally could make out that Katy had fallen asleep so she moved to the side on the car, wrapping her arms around Katy showing that she was there for her each and every second and kissed her forehead falling asleep next to her. "I love you too," she whispered with a smile.