One

Henry Hart is an 18-year-old high school boy who has kept a big secret for 5 years. He has an alter ego, Kid Danger. He's managed to keep this secret while also getting perfect grades at school. He's dated 3 girls, two of them left him to be on the same TV show and one was a criminal.

Charlotte Page is an 18-year-old high school girl who up to this point, has never been considered cool. She keeps up all her grades and hopes to one day meet Captain Man and become a lawyer, opening her own firm in Swellview.

Henry has managed to keep his alter ego, Kid Danger, a secret from everyone for 5 years. But when a girl manages to discover his secret within 24 hours of her bumping into him, she makes a deal he will never forget.
———
GENERAL
Another day, another tough 6 hours. Charlotte, like always, was at school first, since she didn't want to miss out on using school facilities such as the coffee makers.

"I've always made the best coffee..." She smiled as she took a sip of it, going back to open her locker so she could grab out her phone.

The morning went by slowly, until it was time for homeroom which started at 8:20. Charlotte walked to her class, which like always, was never occupied by a teacher, only occupied by groups of kids talking.

"Everyone! Sit down and start paying attention!" Charlotte always noticed that one chair, every morning, at the very back, was always empty, up until 8:40.

"Sorry I'm late Ms Shapen!" The tall boy sat down.

"And why are you 20 minutes late Mr Hart?" Ms Shapen hated late students.

"My-uh-my alarm clock didn't go off this morning." The boy looked as if he had slept like an angel.

"Maybe next time you get a new alarm clock!" Ms Shapen sat down at her desk.

"Just...get your books out and start working." She looked back at her computer screen.

Charlotte suspected that the boy didn't even have an alarm. She kept taking glances at the boy, who just put his earphones in and kept working.

By the time the bell rang, the boy was already out of the class. She noticed that a lot of girls would smile and wave at him as if he was a god, and the boys would smirk and joke around with him.

One of the girls, never failed to smile, tuck her hair back and wave as the boy walked by.

"Hi Henry..." She blushed.

So. His name is Henry...Henry Hart. Charlotte rolled her eyes as she opened her locker and grabbed 3 items and put them in her arms. As she shut her locker door and went to walk off, the boy she had been keeping a careful eye on, was now on the floor as she was also. She scrambled to collect her things.

"Watch it..." Charlotte stood up.

"Be careful next time." He gave me emotionless look as he walked off, hurrying to his locker.

Charlotte and Henry had mostly the same classes. The only lessons she knew they shared were homeroom and Science. The end of the day was near. They finished at 3, and yet like always, Henry's watched beeped 3 times ever 5 seconds before he made up some lame medical excuse to leave class 20 minutes early, and this time, she was going to find out why.

Giving Mr Burnes an excuse to leave Science, she followed Henry as he walked to Junk 'N' Stuff. As she kept following him, down a very dangerous elevator, she hid as she watched Henry and another man talk about a recent attack.

"Time to blow and go." The older man said while he and Henry placed a piece of red gum in their mouths. After a few seconds and a really large bubble popping, the man and Henry disappeared, leaving Captain Man and Kid Danger to stand under some tubes. "UP THE TUBE!" Henry yelled as they shot directly upwards.

"Henry is Kid Danger!" Charlotte was shocked. Quickly making her way home, she rushed into her room, creating a note board, just in case she was going crazy. Tomorrow, she was going to prove her theory right.