Six

(Previously)
We got to her house. "Well. Looks like my stop is here." She smiled.

"Goodnight Char. I'll see you tomorrow at school and then at work." I let her hug me.

"Night Henry." She kissed my cheek after hugging me, making her way inside her home quietly, as to avoid waking up her probably sleeping parents.

Going home myself, I got into my pyjamas and got into bed, closing my eyes, thankful that Charlotte was around to help Ray and I escape from Frankini's capture.
———
HENRY
Since Charlotte had saved me and Ray yesterday, I wanted to do her a favour and walk her to school, seeing as she had now been my girlfriend for just under a week.

"So. How did you and Ray get trapped in cages set up by Frankini?" Charlotte asked, holding her phone which she didn't pay attention to.

"Well, we got to the place and we found a glass of yellow stuff. I promised Ray that I wouldn't drink it, but I smelt it, knowing exactly what it was before I drank it." I explained.

"You drank a mysterious yellow substance without thinking?" Charlotte was starting to sound like Ray.

"It was sweet tea and wahoo punch mixed together!" I argued. Charlotte gave me a weird look.

"I'm just gonna ignore that you drank out of a glass that just rested in the middle of an abandoned karaoke bar." Charlotte slapped me jokingly.

"I smelt it first to make sure it was safe!" I watched as Charlotte walked off.

"C'mon Char! I smelt it!" I yelled for the 2nd time.

As I caught up to her, I noticed her face change to a worried expression as she looked over at a boy.

"Jasper!" She panicked as she ran over to the boy. I followed her, pulling the guy off Jasper.

"Get...off...him." I pulled the guy away, but he happened to be Mitch Bilsky, so he punched me. Obviously, I fell to the floor, quite hurt.

Charlotte pulled me away, getting me away from Mitch. Charlotte left to go to class. As she was gone, my phone buzzed. I answered the call.

Me: Hello?

Babe: Henry! It's me, Babe!

Me: Oh! Hey! What's up?

Babe: Kenzie, Hudson, Triple G, and I are visiting Swellview again.

Me: Cool! Do you have a place to stay?

Babe: We're thinking we might just stay at a motel or something!

Me: Nonsense. You're my friends and you made Captain Man famous in New York. You can stay at the Man Cave.

Babe: Ok! We're just about to lift off. We'll land at Swellview Airport in 7 hours. We can catch a car there.

Me: Remember how to get here?

Babe: Of course. Go to the back of Junk 'N' Stuff and go down a crazily fast and dangerous elevator!

Me: Ok! See you guys later!

I clicked Ray's number. I was happy when he picked up.

Me: Hey Ray, is it ok if the Game Shakers stay in the Man Cave?

Ray: Sure. They can stay there. By the way, does Charlotte know about Babe and the massive crush she has on you?

Me: No and no I'm not planning on tell her. I'll explain to Babe that Charlotte and I are dating when she gets here.

CHARLOTTE
I entered the Man Cave, having been at school for 6 hours. Being tired, I sat down on the couch.
———
It had been an hour since I started working, so I just watched the monitors, hoping something interesting would happen. As I looked at the monitors, the elevator door opened, revealing 2 girls and 2 boys, all with bags on their backs.

"Excuse me. You guys aren't supposed to be here!" I began to panic.

"No need to be alarmed, we're 4 normal teenagers just entering the Man Cave, waiting for Captain Man or Henry." One of the girls walked up to me.

"You seriously aren't supposed to be here!" I watched as the elevator door opened, revealing Henry.

"Henry! Can you get these 4 strangers out of here before Captain Man gets back?" I asked, walking up to him.

"Hey Babe." He hugged her. "Hey Kenzie." He smiled. "Hey Hudson." He hugged the other blonde headed boy. "Hey Triple G!" They shook hands before hugging. "How you guys going?" Henry smiled.

"Uh...who are these people?" I asked, confused.

"Charlotte, these are the Game Shakers." He smiled as he introduced them.

"Who?" I was still confused.

"You know, a group of teens who have become multimillionaires because they create games?" Kenzie walked over to me.

I gave her a look of confusion.

"We made Captain Man and Kid Danger famous in New York because of our game 'Adventures of Captain Man and Kid Danger' which, by the way, has over 6 million downloads, mostly because we get over 100,000 downloads every day!" Babe smiled.

Henry walked over to me. "Game Shakers, this is my girlfriend. Charlotte." I noticed Babe's face go from happy and excited to sad and disappointed.

I kissed his cheek, smiling as he held my hand, a little hesitation was noticeable.