Sixteen

(Previously)
"You're coming?" Henry seemed excited.

"I missed seeing Ray. But, I also missed working for you guys. Besides, screw school work. I can do that later." They both quickly got up, getting their stuff, before racing to Junk 'N' Stuff to deal with the emergency call that Ray beeped about.
———
HENRY
Ever since I properly started dating Charlotte, my life has become better. My parents love her, so she's spending more time at my house, and we get busy when my parents aren't home. Jasper and I have become better acquainted, even hanging out when Charlotte is doing something else.

Unfortunately, since I started dating Charlotte, more girls in my class have been looking at me as if I was a prize to be won. Bianca, out of every girl, was the worst. Whenever I was alone, which was rare, she'd come up to me and flirt, and every time, I'd have to turn her down.

"Henry, can we meet up tonight? I need to talk to you." Bianca walked up to me.

"Sure. Where and when?" I wanted to give her a chance to explain.

"My house, 7 pm." She smiled before walking off. I had to lie to Charlotte.

"Hey baby. You free tonight at 7 pm?" She asked, wrapping her hand around my waist.

"Sorry Char. I'm having a boy's only study session with Jasper. We're still getting to know each other as friends." I frowned.

"Oh. That's fine Hen. Can you say hi to Mrs Dunlop for me?" She smiled.

"Sure." I kissed her before going off to find Jasper.

Once I found Jasper, I smiled.

"Hey Jasper? Can we have a study session tonight? I have a maths test and I need to pass or I can't go on my Art History trip" I lied.

"Of course Henry. I'll see you at 6:30 pm?" He questioned.

"You know it dude." I smiled, walking off. Now that I had a plan, I could meet Bianca after hanging out with Jasper.
———
After the day was over, I went home and prepped to meet Bianca. She texted me her address. Once this meeting was over, I could finally continue my amazing relationship with Char, without any girls trying to steal me away from her.

It reached 6:30, and I was already with Jasper.

"I'll have to leave a little early. Mom wants me home at 7 pm." I warned Jasper who was cool about it.

We studied for the fake maths test that I had told Jasper about, and after a while, it had reached 6:50.

"Sorry dude. I gotta go." I smiled as Jasper let me go.

Finding Bianca's address, I smiled, walking up to her front door. She let me in before we headed up to her room.

"So, I wanted to apologise. I know that I have been trying to take you away from Charlotte, I've finally realised that what I was doing was wrong. I'm so sorry Henry." She smiled.

"I forgive you. You're not the only girl doing it, but I'm glad that you're owning up to your mistake." I stood up.

"Friendship hug?" She offered. I could never say no to a hug, so I hugged her, finally putting her antics to rest.

After a few minutes, I was outside her home, prepared to head home. I smiled, happy to see Char tomorrow.
———
CHARLOTTE
Walking into school, I was confused when I saw people with their phones out, a black screen on each phone, but people still reacting to something.

"What's everyone reacting to?" I walked up to a few random girls.

"You didn't get the audio?" The girl asked, confused.

"No? What audio?" I looked at the phone.

"Bianca and Henry. It's only the audio, but Bianca told Jeremy and Kyle, who told Jessica and Michelle, who told us, that her and Henry hooked up last night. Apparently he didn't love his girlfriend anymore, so he went and spent the night with her." The girl, told me everything, which made me scared.

Did I do something wrong? Does he really not love me anymore? No! This is insane! Henry was with Jasper last night, he told me himself.

I raced throughout the school, tears threatening to spill from my eyes as I looked desperately for Jasper. When I found him, I was about to cry.

"Charlotte...did you hear the audio? Bianca sent it to everyone." Jasper frowned.

"That audio, it had to have been fake! Henry was with you last night! He told me that you two had a study session!" I was trying not to believe the rumor.

"He wasn't lying, he did have a study session with me. But, he left my house at 6:50. He said that his mom wanted him home at 7 pm." Jasper admitted.