Seventeen

(Previously)
"Charlotte...did you hear the audio? Bianca sent it to everyone." Jasper frowned.

"That audio, it had to have been fake! Henry was with you last night! He told me that you two had a study session!" I was trying not to believe the rumor.

"He wasn't lying, he did have a study session with me. But, he left my house at 6:50. He said that his mom wanted him home at 7 pm." Jasper admitted.
———
CHARLOTTE
Running through the halls of Swellview High, I panicked when I realised that Henry might have actually hooked up with Bianca because he might not have been happy with me.

When I found him at his locker, I was glad that no-one was around.

"Did you cheat on me with Bianca last night?" My question clearly took him by surprise. I watched as he choked on the water he had just drank.

"What?" He stopped coughing and opened his eyes in confusion.

"Did you cheat on me with Bianca last night?" I repeated the question for hopefully the last time.

"Charlotte, look into my eyes. Why would I, Henry Hart, cheat on my beautiful girlfriend with some attention seeking bitch like Bianca?" He placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Then...why are people listening to this?" I played the audio, watching as he rolled his eyes.

"Char, not to make you sound stupid, but Bianca has slept around with nearly all of the guys in this school, and I'd know that since Jasper once told me that he saw a list of all the guys that slept with Bianca, and it was nearly 5 pages long. That audio could be from anyone of those guys." He held me, his hand on my waist as he listened to the audio at least twice.

"Besides, I've...experimented, and I do not make those noises." He rolled his eyes again.

"Why would she lie and claim that the audio came from you and her?" I was still confused.

"I don't know, but I did go over to her house, and she seemingly apologised for trying to break us up." Henry admitted.

"Well, I'm about to break her up." I watched Henry's face drop.

"Charlotte. Don't! Charlotte come back here!" I heard Henry's voice as I headed upstairs to the upper lockers, seeing Bianca and a group of her friends laughing.

"Oh, hey Charlotte I-" I didn't let Bianca finish.

"-Stop chasing after MY boyfriend." She looked at me as if I was crazy.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She looked me up and down.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Did you really think that I would believe that shitty audio of you two supposedly hooking up?" I crossed my arms.

"Well, everyone else should believe it. It happened." I clenched my jaw.

"No it didn't. I know for a fact that he never hooked up with you. He told me he went over to your house, but maybe you should've gotten some actual video Bianca. That would've made your shitty story way more believable." I smirked.

"I don't know what he sees in you. You're just a boring nobody who doesn't deserve any love. Whereas, I am hot, and popular." She snickered as she got in my face.

"Bitch." I got closer, watching as she was taken aback by my comment.

"What did you just say to me?" She got closer to my face.

"You know exactly what I said, bitch." I looked her dead in the eye.

For the next 10 seconds, the only sound that echoed throughout the hallway was the sound of Bianca's hand making painful contact with my cheek. That's right. Bitchy Bianca stooped so low that she slapped me, all because I refused to let her take my boyfriend.

"You're right. I am a bitch, but that's more exciting than being a nobody." She spoke before I watched her attempt to slap me again, but this time, Henry grabbed her hand.

"Slap her again, and you're never stepping foot in this school again." He threatened.

"Henry, she slapped me first! I was only repeating her action." Bianca tried to defend herself.

"I know for a fact that she didn't hit first, mainly because you'd be on the floor right now, not hovering on top of my girlfriend about to slap her for the second time." Henry pushed her away, helping me off the floor.

"I'll go get the Principal." Jasper said as he had just seen the entire situation go down. By the time Jasper had left, there was an entire crowd of students just waiting for the situation to escalate out of hand.

"Let's get you to the nurse." Henry smiled as he kissed me before taking me to he nurse as the Principal took Bianca to his office.