Two

(Previously)
"Henry is Kid Danger!" Charlotte was shocked. Quickly making her way home, she rushed into her room, creating a note board, just in case she was going crazy. Tomorrow, she was going to prove her theory right.
———
GENERAL
Excited to expose Henry's secret, she headed to school and when the day was almost over, she left 10 minutes before Henry, making her way to Junk 'N' Stuff. Knowing that he'd be there anytime, she hid behind the big couch, waiting to hear the elevator land.

"Ray! What's the emergency?" Charlotte heard Henry yell. She watched as he moved around, trying to find his older friend. Seeing a note on the bench, Henry read it.

Henry,

I've already headed to the problem. Meet me there ASAP.

-Ray.

Henry groaned. He hated when Ray left without him.

"Looks like I'll blow and go on my own." He sighed, getting a piece of gum out, chewing and blowing it until it popped, transforming himself into Kid Danger.

"Well...well...well. If it isn't Henry Hart...in his...natural habitat. Or shall I call you Kid Danger?" Charlotte came out from behind the couch, smiling.

"Ok. Who are you, how did you get in here and what do you want?" Kid Danger rolled his eyes when he saw me.

"Hi. I'm Charlotte Page, I bumped into you yesterday. I managed to follow you in here because you have lousy security and I just wanted to prove my theory correct...and I was." She smiled.

"What do you really want? An autograph? An autograph from Captain Man? A photo with Captain Man?" Kid Danger was throwing around different things she might have wanted.

"Actually...there is something that I want..." She smiled.

"And what is that?" Kid Danger gave her the look of 'what might that be'.

"You have the blessing of every girl wanting to date you as Henry and every boy wanting to be you, as Henry. I've had the blessing of being un-noticed my entire life unless I'm bullied." Charlotte threw the random fact out, still confusing Kid Danger.

"So?" He asked, confused.

"We can help each other out." Charlotte smiled.

"Excuse me? How?" He was still confused.

"I'll keep this little secret of yours...if you date me...and let me work here." She smiled one more time. This was the first she had ever been manipulative.

"No and no." He began to walk off.

"What?" Charlotte was shocked.

"No I will not date you and no you're not working here." He made it more specific for her.

"Why not? Is it-" She didn't finish before he talked.

"-No it's not because of the way you look. That's actually opposite. You look cute." He turned around.

"Then why not? I've never been cool and I figured, if I dated you and worked with you, it would be easy for me to keep your secret." Charlotte was shocked.

"Cause. My job is dangerous...and besides...I've never had luck with relationships." He headed to the tubes.

"Maybe I can change that!" Charlotte seemed positive.

"How can you change the fact that I'm not good with relationships?" He was on the brink of leaving her.

"I can teach you how to keep a girlfriend...while being your girlfriend." She was optimistic.

"How will that help? I acted like a gentlemen with my previous girlfriends...but they still left!" Henry argued.

"Look, being in a relationship isn't just about being a gentleman. It's about other things like...constantly worrying about the person you like, how to make them and yourself happy, how to have fun with them...stuff like that." Charlotte smiled.

"And you know about all this how?" Henry new that I'd never been in a relationship.

"I've watched a lot of romantic movies. Will you agree?" Charlotte admitted something she never wanted to ever admit.

"If I agree, will you keep my secret?" He was about to give in.

"I, Charlotte Page, will not tell a single soul that you Henry Hart, are Kid Danger on the conditions that we date and I work here." She acted like it was an oath or something.

"Fine. I'll do it." He rolled his eyes.

"You wont regret this!" She kissed his cheek.

"Stay here and I'll be back with my boss soon." He went up to the tubes and tapped his belt.

"UP THE TUBE!" He spoke before he shot straight up.