Fourteen

(Previously)
"Cheer up Henry! You need to forget about her. There are at least 30-50 girls at your school, who would be 100 percent willing to date you!" Ray was kind of right.

"I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I don't want any of those girls. I want Charlotte!" I let my head drop into my arms as I groaned. I couldn't believe that I was upset over not dating Charlotte.
———
GENERAL
Sleepless nights had become a regular thing for Henry. His eyes remained open, staring into the deep darkness of his room as he listened for any sign of noise, whether the trees rustled, or something scuttled across his bedroom floor.

Whenever he turned, one thing stuck in his mind. The kiss with Charlotte. The kiss she clearly wanted to forget about.

Once she was safe, he continued to hold her, completely oblivious to Ray who was still fighting Drex.

He felt the urge to kiss her, something he had never felt before. She had no idea what was racing through her head, but she didn't mind. He leaned in, gripping back and arm slightly as he closed the gap between their bodies. He pressed his lips gently onto hers as sparks lit up like fireworks in his heart. This was the first time he had felt love for her, and he didn't want it to end.

Henry wondered why Charlotte would've liked to forget about it. Henry got out of his bed, placing the comfiest jumper he had on, as he climbed out his bedroom window at 2 am, wearing nothing but his pants and a jumper. His hair was messed up and his eyes were barely staying open due to the lack of sleep. His destination: Charlotte's house.

Laying in bed, crying, is what Charlotte had been doing lately. Her mind was constantly worrying about her feelings towards Henry. He generally seemed interested in talking to her. Every turn she made resulted in her thinking of Henry. She tried desperately to close her eyes and fall asleep, but nothing worked. Her mind was racing.

After a solid 60 seconds of kissing, Charlotte's mind snapped back to reality, causing her to pull away. Before Henry could say anything, she ran off, refusing to believe that she had just kissed her ex-boyfriend of a month.

As she sat up, rubbing her head, she watched as her bedroom window was opened, a figure entering her room. She quickly grabbed the closest item, her lamp, turning it on as she panicked.

"Whoa! No need to attack!" Henry made his presence known.

"HENRY!?! What the butt?!" Charlotte whispered as Henry locked the window behind him.

"I'm so sorry for just, barging in like this!" Henry was worried.

"There is absolutely no reason why you should be standing in my room right now!" Charlotte yelled as she kept her voice down.

"I'm here for a reason Charlotte, and I can tell by your eyes, that you've been thinking too." Henry smiled.

"Henry, It's 2:20 in the morning. I'm in my pyjama's and I'm guessing that under that jumper, you're shirtless. We both have school in the morning. So, I suggest that you climb out my window and go home before my mother hears you!" Charlotte pointed to the window, but Henry sat on her bed.

"Charlotte...just listen! Please." Henry watched as Charlotte looked away.

"I want you, Charlotte." Henry was direct, causing Charlotte to panic.

"E-Excuse me?" She was confused.

"Ok, I admit, that was a bit too direct." Henry smiled slightly.

"Let me start from a week ago. When you started avoiding me after our fight, I missed you. I missed your signature scent, which as I inhale I can smell all over your bed. I missed seeing your amazing outfits every day. After we kissed, my mind continued racing. I couldn't sleep and I was pissed at myself for ruining the relationship we had. I even admitted to Ray that I didn't want to be with anyone else but you..." Henry smiled.

"After our fight, I was so angry that I went onto TwitFlash. I created a post that would've exposed your secret. I decided not to post it, for Ray's sake, but Jasper deleted it after accidentally posting it. After our kiss, I wanted to forget about it, but recently, in the past couple of hours, I've been unable to think about anything besides our kiss and it was stressing me out." Charlotte admitted her recent thought process.

"So..." Henry looked around.

"So..." Charlotte smiled, sheepishly.

"I forgive you...even after you acted like a total jerk." Charlotte laughed.

"I forgive you too...even after you revealed my and Ray's secret for 60 seconds. I mean, without that post, Drex would've never found you, I would've never rescued you and we would've never kissed." Henry smiled as he moved closer to Charlotte, who at this point, was completely in awe of how cute Henry looked with just a jumper and pants on.

⚠️Fluff/light smut.⚠️
(Skip if necessary)

Without second-guessing herself, Charlotte's lips crashed onto Henry's. He was taken aback, having been the person to initiate their kiss last time, but he smiled and kissed her more. She didn't have time to stop and think before she pulled away, grabbing Henry's jumper and forcefully ripping it off his body.

Once she saw his toned abs, she knew how he had acquired them. Maybe being Kid Danger had it's physical perks.

Henry didn't think before he laid Charlotte back down, her pyjama's in a position that was tight around her body. He didn't want to get too ahead of himself, so he just lightly kissed her neck as he placed his hands around her waist.

"So, Charlotte Page, will you be my official girlfriend again?" Henry smiled as he pulled away.

"I wasn't your official girlfriend before?" She smiled.

"Hey, you made a deal. I was just upholding my end." Henry kissed her neck again.

"Of course Henry. I'll be your girlfriend." Charlotte moaned lightly as Henry found her sweet spot, something she had never experienced before. As they made out, she felt his pants expand a bit. She smiled as she looked down.

"Uh, Henry. You might wanna control your emotions..." Charlotte giggled as she looked back up at Henry who was clearly blushing, even though the dim light of the lamp was barely lighting up the room.

*End of fluff/light smut*

As they continued to make out, Charlotte could hear the footsteps of her mother's slippers rustling against the floorboards that rested in the hallway leading to her room.

"Crap! My mother's coming!" She panicked.

"Shall I make my heroic exit?" Henry laughed.

"Just get out Henry!" She quickly got him off her bed.

"Fine! I'm going!" He raised his hands as he opened her bedroom window.

"Will I see you at school, Char?" He called her by the nickname she had missed so much.

"I'll see you at 9 am, Hen." She kissed him for 5 seconds before letting him leave her room. She closed and locked her window, rushing to her bed as she closed her eyes once she was under the covers. She turned off her lamp just as her mother opened the bedroom door.

"Hey sweetie. Who you talking to?" Her mother was curious.

"I-I was just talking to myself." She smiled.

"I heard a lot of noises." Her mother seemed suspicious.

"Oh, I had gotten up earlier to close and lock my window and I might have tripped over a few things on my way back to bed." She was a somewhat good liar.

"Ok. Just, get back to bed, ok? It's 3 am and you have school tomorrow." Charlotte's mother kissed her forehead before swiftly leaving the room.

As her mom left the room, Charlotte sighed. She and Henry needed to be more careful if tonight's 'events' ever repeated themselves.