Four

(Previously)
"My decision is final. SHWOZ! GET ME THE MEMEORY WEAPON!" Ray shouted.

"Ray! Did you forget the option of giving her a job?! If she could figure out that I was Kid Danger in under 24 hours, I'm pretty sure she could be a great help to us. Who knows how many criminals we could catch with her on our team!" I can't believe I'm siding with the girl.

"Fine. She can have a job! SCHWOZ! PUT THE MEMORY WEAPON AWAY!" Ray yelled again.
———
GENERAL
Charlotte had been sitting at home, waiting for Henry to text her or call her. When she felt her phone buzz, she was slightly nervous.

Henry: Hey Char, Ray has decided not to erase your memory. I'll see you at school later this morning.

Charlotte: Wait Hen...your boss was going to erase my memory?!

Henry: See you at school Char.

Henry rolled his eyes. Leaving Junk 'N' Stuff, he headed home before heading to school. Once he got to school, he waited for Charlotte. Once she had got to school, he was not prepared.

"The first thing you need to know, is walking into school, means that everyone sees us. We have to look happy...so smile." Charlotte smiled herself.

"Just do it." He knew what she wanted to do. She held his hand, smiling even more.

Looking inside, he saw nearly the whole school hanging out in the hallway waiting for first period. Taking a deep breath in, he walked inside with Charlotte, catching the attention of nearly every student who was in the vicinity.

"I'll see you later." She kissed his cheek, knowing that every girl would be jealous.

"Bye." He kissed her cheek back, stopping at his locker. She walked off to her own locker, feeling stares from every boy that walked past.

Shutting her locker door, Jasper walked up to her, confused.

"So...you and Henry Hart huh?" He seemed upset.

"Yeah. We've been dating since yesterday." She smiled.

"Great. Good for you." He walked off, confusing the girl.

The day went on as always, Henry constantly looking at Charlotte and vise versa. Eventually, it was time to head to work. They held hands all the way there, eventually letting go once they got down to the Man Cave.

"So...how's this...relationship going?" Ray asked.

"Amazing." Henry said, slightly sarcastically.

"Anyways, who are you looking for?" Charlotte asked as she walked over to the monitors.

"I'm looking for Frankini. I'm thinking he's up to something evil again." Ray clenched his fists.

"Well...you're not going to find him by scanning every factory in Swellview. You're most likely going to find him in bars or old bars that have been abandoned." Charlotte changed his tactic.

"How do you-" Ray spoke as he checked, getting a hit for suspicious activity from the bar KARRY-YOH-DEL-LAY-HEE-HOO.

"You're good Charlotte." Ray finally admitted it.

"And that's why you made the right choice to not erase my memory." Charlotte noticed that for once, Henry smiled on his own, not needing for someone to tell him to.

"Is someone smiling?" Charlotte smiled at him.

"What-no." He went back to his neutral face, ignoring her question.

"We need to go and check the place out. Henry, it's time to blow and go." Ray smiled, getting his tube of gum out. Henry did the same before they transformed into Captain Man and Kid Danger.

"Be careful you two!" She watched as they went up to the platform, pressing their belts.

"UP THE TUBES!" Ray yelled as they disappeared.

Getting to the place, Ray and Henry were careful not to set off any traps, until Henry saw a glass of yellow stuff sitting on a bench.

"Hey! Look. A random glass of yellow stuff!" Henry went over to drink it, but Ray stopped him.

"Kid, we don't know if that's a trap or not!" He criticised him.

"Let me smell it. I won't drink it." Henry smiled.

"Fine." Ray rolled his eyes as Henry sniffed the yellow drink.

"Oh my god! This smells exactly like my favourite blend of sweet tea and wahoo punch!" Henry smiled as he picked up the glass and sipped it, before both him and Ray were trapped in cages.

"What happened to not drinking it?" Ray sarcastically asked.

"Well...well...well. If it isn't Captain Man and his easy-to-cage sidekick, Kid Danger!" Frankini appeared out of nowhere through a cloud of smoke.