Eleven

(Previously)
Charlotte knew that if Henry didn't care about her feelings, then she wouldn't care about his feelings, but knowing that Ray would never talk to her again, she kept the post to herself, not wanting to lose the job she had, working for Captain Man and Kid Danger, even though she would give it up in 2 weeks, all because Henry was being a jerk.
———
GENERAL
Today, The Game Shakers were due to leave Swellview. Once again, Charlotte hadn't been in the Man Cave all morning, which was confusing Ray, who had taken note of her absence.

"Is everyone packed?" Henry asked as he entered the man Cave.

"Yep. We're all good." Babe smiled as she gripped her bag.

"Let's get going then." Henry smiled as he carried a few bags to the elevator.

At her home, Charlotte and Jasper hung out, since they hadn't in a while.

"So. How's the romance with Henry going?" Jasper knew that something was wrong, since she hadn't said a word about Henry since he came over.

"I don't want to talk about it." Charlotte was trying to shut down the situation. She looked at the draft saved to her phone.

"Is everything ok? Did he do or say something to you?" Jasper became worried.

"I said, I don't want to talk about it." Charlotte got up and left her room, going to get a glass of water.

As she was gone, her phone went off, confusing Jasper. He read the notification. It was from TwitFlash.

Are you sure you don't want to post this?

"Don't want to post what?" Knowing Charlotte's passcode, he logged into her phone, then her TwitFlash.

'Take off their masks and you see Junk 'N' Stuff owner Ray Manchester as Captain Man and Junk 'N' Stuff employee Henry Hart as Kid Danger'.

"Holy..." Before he could fully comprehend what he had just read, he panicked when he heard her footsteps getting louder.

"Hey Jasper-" Seeing her TwitFlash drafts open on her phone, in Jasper's hand, she was worried.

"I-I can explain!" Charlotte was trying to get her way out of the situation.

"When were you gonna tell me that your boyfriend is Kid Danger, huh?" Jasper started to question her.

"I-I..." She could barely get out a word without freaking out.

"Cause it seems as if neither you or your boyfriend were gonna tell me!" Jasper was getting angrier.

"HENRY ISN'T MY BOYFRIEND!" She'd had enough.

"At least...not anymore..." Charlotte sat on the edge of her bed, out of breath.

"Did-Did he do something? Or say something?" Jasper seemed confused.

"Yes...and no." Charlotte's brain was confused.

"What do you mean?" Jasper sat next to his friend, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"I discovered Henry's secret and kinda blackmailed him into dating me and letting me work with him in exchange for me keeping his secret. Then...some people came to visit him and Ray and then, we got into a stupid argument." Charlotte remembered the day as if it was yesterday.

(Charlotte- Past)
"Look! In 2 weeks, they'll be back in New York and we don't have to worry about pretending to love each other!" Henry's words cut me deep.

"You know what? We can be all 'lovey-dovey' for the next two weeks...but after that...I quit this job...and being your girlfriend." I snapped.

"Great! Sounds fine to me! I didn't even want to be in this stupid relationship anyways!" He smiled, seeming happy.

"But you know...I was just trying to be happy for the first time in my life." Before I could cry, I wiped my eyes, leaving the room. As soon as I was in the sight of Babe, I put on a fake smile and walked over to the group, pretending that everything was ok.

"I'm so sorry Char. If I had known, maybe I could've comforted you..." Jasper hugged his sad friend.

"I think that they're supposed to be leaving today...so once they take off from Swellview Airport, I go back to being the invisible Charlotte, with her goofy best friend." Charlotte sighed.

"Well, at least you have me...your goofy best friend." Jasper smiled as he stood up.

"Yeah. Who needs Henry...or Kid Danger." Charlotte smiled as she looked at Jasper who had just realised something.

"Jasper? What's wrong?" Jasper looked up.

"Oops..." He shrugged his shoulders as Charlotte looked at her phone that was still in Jasper's hand. He had shared the draft that she wanted to keep to herself. It had been posted for nearly 60 seconds.

"Delete it!" Charlotte pushed Jasper who quickly found the post and deleted it before anyone was able to fully see it.

"Done. It's gone." Jasper sighed in relief.

"Crisis averted." Charlotte hugged her best friend.