Fifteen

(Previously)
"Ok. Just, get back to bed, ok? It's 3 am and you have school tomorrow." Charlotte's mother kissed her forehead before swiftly leaving the room.

As her mom left the room, Charlotte sighed. She and Henry needed to be more careful if tonight's 'events' ever repeated themselves.
———
GENERAL
Charlotte rolled into school the next morning, having only got 5 hours of sleep, but she wasn't completely tired. She noticed Henry at his locker, walking up to him.

"Guess who." She put her hands around his eyes as he turned around.

"Char?" She removed her hands, kissing Henry who happily kissed her back.

"How did you sleep?" Henry asked as he wrapped his hand around her waist.

"Well, apart from our little event, last night, I slept relatively well..." Charlotte kissed him again.

"So. Does this mean you're working for Ray again?" Henry asked as he placed his head on hers.

"Not today. I have so much stuff to do, but next time I will." She smiled as she saw her friend.

"I'm gonna go talk to Jasper. I'm guessing he has questions about...this..." She gestured to her and Henry, who sadly let her go.

"Catch up at break? If I'm not called in by Ray?" Henry asked as Charlotte walked away.

"Sure." Charlotte walked closer to Jasper, who looked shocked and a little bit upset.

"Hey Jasp. How are you?" Before she could talk more, he had left her.

"Jasp! Wait!" She followed him, dragging him to the janitors closet.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked, confused.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you! I come to school to find you kissing up to Henry! I thought you and him broke up!" He was angry.

"W-We did, but we got back together. He actually asked me to be his girlfriend last night!" She was happy.

"Of course. You had a friend, but you threw me away as soon as Henry offered a relationship!" Jasper seemed pissed.

"If there's something you're upset about, tell me! I'm listening!" Charlotte begged.

"I love you Charlotte!" He yelled at her.

"A-As a friend?" Charlotte was confused.

"No! As in, sometimes I wished that I was the one kissing you...not Henry..." Jasper backed away.

"I-I'm sorry Jasp..." A tear slipped down her cheek.

"You're not sorry Charlotte. I understand it now. You've always seen me as a brother and now you're dating Henry." Jasper was about to leave.

"I-I am truly sorry! If I had known earlier...maybe things would've been different." Charlotte held his hand.

Without thinking, he wrapped his arm around her waist, kissing her. She felt relaxed and confused at the same time. She leant into the kiss, knowing that after this, it'd probably never happen again.

After a few minutes she pulled away.

"I-I'm really sorry Char...I don't know what came over me..." Jasper was scared.

"No, no. Don't be sorry. But Jasp, I love you too, but it can't happen between us..." Charlotte hugged her friend tightly before she exited the janitors closet. 

She walked to her class, seeing Henry at the back of the classroom, she winked at him before sitting down.

Charlotte: Hen, we need to talk.

Henry: Oh no...what about?

Charlotte: It's nothing to do with you. It's Jasper.

Henry: I'll catch up with you at break. We can talk then. Love you Char.😘

Charlotte: Love you too Hen.😘

She put her phone away, unfortunately not being able to concentrate on her notes or the class, since she was worried about her friend, who had just kissed her earlier, knowing that he'd never get the chance to do it again.
———
After half the day was over, Charlotte met up with Henry at break. She kissed him.

"So. What's up with Jasper?" Henry asked as they sat down.

"He kissed me." Charlotte announced.

"He what?!" Henry became upset.

"Henry, don't become upset. We had an argument. He admitted that he liked me as more than a friend. I told him it could never happen. He kissed me." Charlotte recapped the morning.

"So, there's nothing between you two?" Henry seemed a little more relaxed.

"Of course. He kissed me because he knew that he'd never get the chance to do it again." Charlotte explained.

"Good." Henry grabbed her waist as he passionately her. She straddled him, seeing as they had been talking on the other end of the school, a place no other student or teacher would come.

Before anything could happen, his watch beeped.

"Seems that Ray needs us." Charlotte spoke, smiling.

"You're coming?" Henry seemed excited.

"I missed seeing Ray. But, I also missed working for you guys. Besides, screw school work. I can do that later." They both quickly got up, getting their stuff, before racing to Junk 'N' Stuff to deal with the emergency call that Ray beeped about.