Three

(Previously)
"Fine. I'll do it." He rolled his eyes.

"You wont regret this!" She kissed his cheek.

"Stay here and I'll be back with my boss soon." He went up to the tubes and tapped his belt.

"UP THE TUBE!" He spoke before he shot straight up.
———
HENRY
I knew I was going to regret ever letting Charlotte rope me into the deal. Ray was not gonna be happy to know that there was someone down in the Man Cave.

"Now Ray...before you go down there...just know that it wasn't my fault..." I was preparing him.

We shot down the tubes before Ray stopped dead in his tracks. "Uh-Henry, why is there a girl sitting on the Man Couch?" Ray asked as he had to look twice.

"That's why I warned you." I spoke, walking up to the girl before she held my hand.

"Ray, I'd like you to meet...my girlfriend, Charlotte." I hesitated before calling her my girlfriend.

"That's nice...but WHY IS SHE HERE?" Ray started freaking out.

"Before you go all beast mode on Henry, I figured out that he was Kid Danger...mainly because you have lousy security- anyways...I promised to keep Henry's secret to myself as long as we dated and I was allowed to work here." Charlotte explained the situation. I could tell that Ray wasn't happy at all.

"You...girl, get out." He pointed to Charlotte before pointing towards the elevator.

"Wait what?" She was confused.

"Get. Out." He spoke again, quietly.

"I'll direct you out..." I lifted her off the seat before letting her walk to the elevator.

"Your boss is an ass." She kissed my cheek before leaving the Man Cave, heading up to Junk 'N' Stuff.

"If I get fired, I'm blaming you." I knew I shouldn't have said it, but it was true.

"What? Why?" She was confused.

"You're the one who discovered my identity." I explained.

"Well...I wouldn't have figured it out if your boss had better security." She did bring up a good point.

"Look. Char...I'll see you at school tomorrow? I'll stay here and talk it over with my boss." I smiled.

"Char? Is that your nickname for me?" She smiled, blushing.

"Char is easier for me to remember." I smiled.

"Fine. Hen...I'll see you at school tomorrow." She kissed my cheek, leaving the store. Getting down to the Man Cave, I watched as Ray paced around.

"You ok dude?" I asked, hoping that he wouldn't explode.

"HOW COULD YOU LET A GIRL DOWN HERE! YOU TOOK AN OATH HENRY! YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE!" Ray yelled every word.

"I DIDN'T TELL HER! SHE FIGURED IT OUT!" I yelled, seeing how that might be how he communicates when he's angry.

"Look. Henry. You either break up with her, we wipe her memory, we kill her or we give her a job." Ray explained.

"Ok?" I was confused.

"We can't kill her or we'll be seen as 'bad people'." Ray was unhappy with the outcome of that option.

"I can't break up with her...otherwise she'll tell people my secret...our secret." I crossed off the second option.

"Ok. Looks like we'll have to erase her memory." Ray seemed happy.

"What? No! I'm not erasing her memory! Schwoz said that the memory weapon should only be used on villains and bad guys! Charlotte is neither of those things!" I stood up for her.

"Erasing her memory is the best option! That way, she won't remember you, or knowing that you're Kid Danger or that I'm Captain Man. She'll forget about the Man Cave!" Ray smiled.

"If we erase her memory, that includes everything in her entire life! Not just the past 24 hours!" I guess Ray forgot that.

"My decision is final. SHWOZ! GET ME THE MEMEORY WEAPON!" Ray shouted.

"Ray! Did you forget the option of giving her a job?! If she could figure out that I was Kid Danger in under 24 hours, I'm pretty sure she could be a great help to us. Who knows how many criminals we could catch with her on our team!" I can't believe I'm siding with the girl.

"Fine. She can have a job! SCHWOZ! PUT THE MEMORY WEAPON AWAY!" Ray yelled again.