Nine

(Previously)
"You know what? We can be all 'lovey-dovey' for the next two weeks...but after that...I quit this job...and being your girlfriend." I snapped.

"Great! Sounds fine to me! I didn't even want to be in this stupid relationship anyways!" He smiled, seeming happy.

"But you know...I was just trying to be happy for the first time in my life." Before I could cry, I wiped my eyes, leaving the room. As soon as I was in the sight of Babe, I put on a fake smile and walked over to the group, pretending that everything was ok.
———
CHARLOTTE
Henry and I hadn't spoke to each other since our fight yesterday, but he had texted me early this morning telling me to meet him and the Game Shakers at Junk 'N' Stuff. Getting to the store at 8am, I noticed Babe and Henry were in a conversation that I couldn't care less about. I walked up to Henry, giving him a slightly hesitant kiss on the lips since we were no longer dating. I wrapped my arm around his waist as he kept talking to Babe.

"Ready for school today guys? I've talked to Ms Shapen and she's letting you guys sit in on the lesson until you guys go back to New York." I confirmed.

"Ms Shapen? She sounds weird." Babe was grossed out.

"Don't worry. That's an understatement..." I smiled.

We made our way to school, the Game Shakers looking around as if they had never been to school before.

"Wow...public school is so...different..." Trip was shocked. The first bell went, signalling that we had to be in class.

"Now! Everyone! Sit down before I have a heart attack!" Ms Shapen demanded.

"The worst that can happen is she will fall over and not be able to get up." I walked them up to Ms Shapen, introducing them.

Once the class was seated, she began the lesson. Like always, by the end of the lesson, my paper was filled to the brim with notes for the up coming test, while Henry and Hudson talked their heads off about the upcoming game, while Babe and Trip were struggling to stay awake and Kenzie was focusing on the class.

As soon as the bell went, I was already out of class, placing my books in my locker before going off without the group.

As I walked to my next class, Jasper walked up to me, smiling.

"So. How's dating Henry?" He seemed invested,

"I-I'd rather not talk about it." I avoided the question.

"Ooh...trouble in paradise?" Jasper smirked.

"Dating Henry Hart was never paradise in the first place." I replied, not wanting to talk about Henry even more.

HENRY
In all honestly...I missed Charlotte's crazy love for me. It was definitely weird, but it was different being her boyfriend while it lasted...even when I hated it at the start. I regret saying that we could stop pretending to love each other, cause in reality...I felt something for her, even though it was small.

"Where did Charlotte go?" Babe seemed a little happy.

"She must have gone to her next class early..." I had no idea where she went.

The gang and I went to my next class, once again not paying attention to the teacher who needed to learn how to be engaging.

"Seriously? Where is Charlotte? It's like she disappeared..." Babe seemed happy about this.

"I don't know really. If one of you see her please let me know?" I asked, seeing Kenzie, Hudson and Trip nod.

School went on as normal, Charlotte having completely left the school, once I asked the receptionist if she had left.

After the final bell rang, the Game Shakers and I made our way to work. Once getting down the scarily dangerous elevator, I noticed Charlotte at the monitors, but as soon as she saw my eyes, she got up and walked into the next room.

"What's causing her trouble?" Ray clearly noticed Charlotte avoiding me.

"I don't know..." I lied, knowing exactly why Charlotte was avoiding me. Babe and the gang sat on the couch eating while I did Charlotte's job by keeping an eye on the monitors. Hours passed and she still hadn't come back out into the main part of the Man Cave. Charlotte must really hate me right now.