Chapter 1 - The Village

Author: hello everyone this is my first ever fan-fiction. This story definitely is going to have gore and well "interesting " pieces to it. For this story I of course suggest you play the game it's scary but the story line is interesting I'm going to try to fuse some of the story into this along with making up some stuff that are some theory's of mine or I just need more of a word count lol. This story takes place before the lords are even in the village. It's almost like a theory kind of story at the beginning but I promise all you simps will get Lady Dimitrescu. It is going to be a y/n story I was debating this at first but I have decided to try and make it this. I hope you enjoy <3.

Also the other chapters will have more words fhdhdh this is just an introduction kinda thing dhdhdh

Also I'm aware this chapter doesn't add up with the story line you will find out why in most likely chapter 11 or 12 whenever I write it, enjoy
—————————————————————————

Your average day, sunny, bright, the cold wind against your face as you hear the villagers celebrate. What Exactly? The festival that begins winter. I know what your thinking, why the hell would someone celebrate winter coming. Well the villagers saw it as a success that they have made it through the harvest. It's an odd thing to celebrate but the festival is always worth it. Kids running around with there kites, playing ball and enjoying the marvelous day. Laughing and cheering as they play with there friends. Parents celebrate by dancing and drinking and all the jolly topics grown ups do. They love speaking to each other about success with their farms. It's an old person thing to do.

Your name is y/n, when You were really little in the village your mother died from illness. Your father became an alcoholic and your family farm became nothing but dead crop. Your mother always loved the family farm. Now it's just an empty field of dead crops, with no live stock or life. Just a sad little house an empty chicken coup, and an empty shed.

Your house is small, due to the lack of money it's falling apart. Bit by bit that house gets less and less livable. Your father is supposedly is taking care of it, but You know he's not, he never will. He always makes you clean. The place has to be spotless by the time he gets home or you get beaten. You have always been good at cleaning it's almost like a talent. Sometimes your house even shines. You are not sure what happened to the loving father You once knew.

The village festival was always your time to make friends and meet people. This year You plan on getting a job. Maybe then your house and farm can be normal again. Maybe You can even travel to a city. You always listen to the radio on Sunday's. The talk about the city beyond sounds amazing. All You want is a stable life, one You can control for once. Decide what you want to do we're you want to go be with who ever you want to be with.

You wandered the streets smelling the fresh air. The smell of the corn being roasted along with the chicken being cooked on rods spinning in the fire to get it crisp. your mouth starts to water just thinking about the delicious food. That evening You ran into a women, she was sweet, she had brown silky hair and green emerald eyes. She wore a dress that was vintage it was interesting, you normally never saw people in really old vintage. We talked for a bit and she was also looking for a job. You and the women went your separate ways and You continued to walk around.  You became frustrated when you realized you forgot to ask her name, but you blew it off and continued site seeing.

This year's festival felt different, You could feel it. Something was off. The wind unlike before felt uneasy and cold, it sent shivers down your spine and you became cold. Something was about to change.
Boy you were one hundred percent right......

Shivering you walked towards one of the fire pits set up around the festival. The fire flickered then died slowly the flame going down barely becoming a spark. suddenly, the ground began to rumble.
A earthquake? You thought to yourself even though you had never had an earthquake in the village.
The crowd spilt and ran for the fields. A castle taller then the clouds cracked through the ground, crumbling the houses around it. Everyone stared. The castle was old vintage with shiny gates that towered before the people.

What the hell just happened? You thought to yourself.

One minute the festival, the next a castle grew out of the ground.
What does this mean? Is this a bad omen, maybe a curse? Or is something going to benefit the village in some weird magical way.

Suddenly, a roar breached the sky. The sounds of crackling filled the ground. A kid ran after his ball in the field. You went after him to help him find his family. No one knew what was happening the last thing anyone needed was a lost boy. You searched the fields for the boy. Each step crunch... crunch ... crack!
You didn't step when You herd that noise. Someone or something was near you. You turned around and heard almost a chewing sound. You walked towards it and saw a man.
"Excuse me," You said
"there was a little boy who got lost in here.... have you seen-"
Your sentence was cut off.
the man turned around. It wasn't a man at all.