Chapter 15 - Cleaning Day

Author: there are so many of you now wth👀 were did you all come from????
also  your comments are extremely hilarious and horny and they make me crack up at work.
Thank you for the support
Anyway enjoy.

—————————————————————————

A cold finger pressed against your cheek awaking you. Your eyes had five pound weights on each of them making it almost impossible to see. You regained your vision slowly, your sight becoming less blurry from a deep sleep.

A shadow stood above you, you heard the buzzing of flys and became immediately disappointed that it's wasn't lady dimitrescu. Your heart sank into the floor, almost making tears fall from your eyes. You repressed your sadness and sat up in your bed.

Your vision became clear as Daniela stood next to were you rest once more. She had a shocked look on her face looking you up and down. You tilted your head in question.

"I was gonna ask if you read the book I gave you," she paused
"But I think you were busy," she giggled, he face flushed with red.

At first you were confused but then it clicked you were still undressed. You quickly covered yourself in blankets. You face became warm with your blush. You realized the blood stains, bite marks and bruises all over you. You looked at Daniela in panic.

"Just read the book I won't say anything," she looked the other way in shock still unable to look you in the eye.

She quickly handed you a pair of pants a and a white shirt. She flew out the door giggling and left the door open. You quickly got dressed so you could continue your evening. You continued into the main hall admiring the glimmers and sparkles from the chandelier.

A body hit you making you fall to the ground, you caught yourself with your two hands, you behind still hitting the ground.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry," a worried voice stuttered.

A warm soft hand helped you become situated. Standing up you noticed a women slightly shorter then you. She wore your basic maid outfit. Her skin was a soft pale and her eyes an emerald green. Her hair was a soft straight brown.

The women you saw at the festival?

You couldn't exactly tell, all of that day might have been an illusion like half of your life. The thought of your life being fully an illusion made you question what your childhood and growing up was really like.

You decided to think about it In a later time. You looked at the maiden, she instantly recognized you.

"Your that girl from..." she paused giving you a confused face.

"I swear I've seen you before," her face became very confused a small vein even showed on her forehead from thinking about it.

"You have probably seen me around the village or the castle," you wanted to spare her confusion. You felt as if she was almost like a small child.

She looked at you with a smile, she carried cleaning supplies and then proceeded to ask you a question,

"You don't happen to be Y/N do you?"

You nodded confused.

Why was she looking for you?

"Lady dimitrescu said you and I have to clean the wine room and some other room?" She said unsure.
"It's right near the other room though," she said with a glowing smile on her face.

You mumbled to yourself "why didn't she just come and tell me that?"

The maiden looked at you with concerns.