Chapter 4 - The lords

"Oh you got to be kidding me," Heisenberg snarled

You still had no idea who or what was behind you but it saved your ass in a way your grateful.

"You can just take what ever is near your god Dahm castle and calm it to be your food," Heisenberg angrily shouted.

You gulped, whispering under your breath, "f-food"

"Your Lycan snatched it from MY daughter she used the cracks in the walls of their cellar, she had been planning this for weeks from the castle dungeon and this was a test, so how about you give it to me and go find another human," The frustrated elegant voice said.

"You have no proof that your daughter had it first," Heisenberg bickered.

"Your such a child Heisenberg, why don't you ask it what happened to it's father hmm," the voice said.

You paused in shock from hearing that, whoever just saved your ass also killed your dad, but was also planning on eating you. You were incredibly confused but started to cry, after all that just happened to you, you honestly didn't care who killed you.

"Aw you made it sad it's crying now," Heisenberg laughed.

"That should be more then enough proof now give it to me," the voice said.

"Why would I do that I have it caught right now, plus, I need it," Heisenberg argued.

"You stupid child" the voice angrily said.

Something grabbed your arm trying to pull you down. Your leg still in the air and your arm being pulled. You felt your joints slowly being dislocated. What ever was pulling on you was strong and whatever Heisenberg did to get that metal to hook in you foot pulled stronger.

"Why don't we let mother Miranda decide, if your going to keep arguing about it" the voice suggests.

Heisenberg pauses and thinks about it.
"Fine," Heisenberg sighs.

Your foot is released from being pulled the metal hook still logged in you foot. You drop to the ground but lightly, you are still being held up.

You look over to we're you are being held. An extremely tall woman in a white dress and pearls and a pendant around her neck with a black hat is holding you by your wrist like a naughty child. Her hands had black leather gloves on them which was an odd texture to few on your wrist. It was warm but powerful.

"What are you waiting for Heisenberg?" The lady said

"Oh shit right," he said after spacing out for a second

Heisenberg put his hand out and a hammer made of metal and gears flew into his hand. He got ready to swing it like a bat.

"Sweet dreams," the lady chuckled

Your vision went dark.

A few hours later:

You slowly regain your vision, and hear bickering in the back round.

"You super sized bitch!" It sounded like Heisenberg which made sense.

Your head was pounding the yelling back and fourth didn't help at all.

"You MAN CHILD!" The lady frustrated yelled.

"Could you keep it down," you accidentally said. You just realized what you had said and immediately regretted every decision in your entire life.

"Shut your fucking hole you have no say in this argument," Heisenberg yelled at you.

You have never shut the fuck so quick in your entire life.

The tall lady looked down at you from her chair having a faded smile but also looking disgusted at you.

A psychotic laugh filled the room, "it's awake," something said fascinated.

A doll who looked to be in a old creepy darkish grey wedding dress with a vail walked in-front of you. Startled you backed up.

"What the fuck," you muttered to yourself.

The doll flinched at you, "boo!"

You struggled to moved backwards away from it. The doll laughed psychotically again, doing a little dance along with the laughter. Fascinated with how it was moving you decided to poke it.
It bit you,
"Ow!"

Sucking on your finger from the pain an abomination walked in-front of you chuckling slowly. This time you were really freaked out this one was ugly. It had a hunchback and a jet black cloak over it and a small crown made of tiny bones. It didn't seem like the smartest being to walk the earth either.

Backed up against a wall all the eyes in the room were on you. The doll looked at you like it was about to stab you one hundred times. The abomination dozed off it's eyes fallowing a fly it's mouth drooling. Heisenberg looked at you with an furious frown like he was ready to bash your skull in. The tall lady looks at you with sympathy and was almost smiling but kept her composure.

There was one more that looked like a bird standing on what looked to be almost a stage. You realized you were in a destroyed castle, ruble filled the room along with 1 huge chair were the lady was sitting, and a small bench were Heisenberg was sitting and a women in a black vail holding the doll on another seat.

The weird bird lady had a circular back piece on her it looked like something from an Egyptian pharaoh. She had feathers of a crow all along her cloak. Freaky.

"So like I was saying don't give it to this giant bitch give it to me so I can put it in a death trap and test my new creations ," he rubbed his hands together mischievously.

"Your pet experiments don't even eat Heisenberg they just rip these humans apart all the blood gone to waist, unlike my daughters and I who need to feed daily and there are no remains," she smiled at you,
You shake from terror.
"plus we could use a new human to clean the castle it's getting a little too bloody," the tall lady chuckles.

You gulp, both sound like your gonna die. do you really care though. After all you literally just lost everything.

"Listen here you super sized bitch, my Lycan got it first and you just want it so you and your little witches can have your weird little blood fetish," Heisenberg said extremely frustrated.

The tall lady god up from her seat.

"How dare you," she clenched her fist.

And was about to say more until,
You laughed slightly from them bickering it was quite entertaining.

"What do you find so funny," the tall lady walked over to you and picked you up by the collar of your shirt. Her haunting yellow eyes staring into your soul yet they were quite pretty. Her red lipstick was shiny and her eyeshadow was a pale pink. She also had extremely big breasts which you tried not to stare but slightly looked at.

"N-nothing," you replied.

The bird lady spoke up,
"I've given your arguments thought and have came up with a decision."

—————————————————————————

Author: hey guys I know this chapter isn't the most exciting but I tried to match how the characters acted towards each other in the game every time I saw a scene of Heisenberg complaining about lady d I thought it was the funnest thing so I hope I portrayed that correctly;-; hope you have enjoyed

- also feel free to call out spelling mistakes it's really late at night ;-;

-much love -ME