Chapter 7 - Let There Be Blood

Her eyes started to become unstable you looked into them and could see her emotions. Sadness, frustration, the need for something and loneliness. Her eyes went from her average bright glowing yellow to a flash of a deep red. She dropped you. You got a breath of air finally being able to feed yourself again. She slowly started turning around to hide her face from you. You stared at her.

"Take her away, do not kill her yet, just deal with this vermin," she growled to her daughters

Her daughters looked at her in shock.

"Yes mother," they said nervously.

They dragged you you by the arms your legs dragged against the floor. You watched as the tall lady looked as if she was in pain ducking through a door.

You were dragged through the castle hearing the flys flutter there wings that fallowed the girls. Your head hit a few doors opening against your head on your way to wherever they were taking you.

Next thing you knew you were in a library. The selves has many books laying around and a huge window up top.

As you enjoyed the scene the sister started to bicker.

"What should we do," one said in a panic

"I don't know she's extremely angry and hungry," another said in a scared voice.

"Well what should we do about the human," another said.

They all stared at you.

"Maybe we should make it taste better for mother as a gift," one of them suggested.

"You mean scare it?" One questioned.

"Exactly!" One continued

"The more scared the more adrenaline which means more blood" she said excited

"I read it in a book," she smiled her teeth stained with blood.

"Your such a dork Daniela," one smiled

You looked at the one called Daniela she had resist hair and a green pendant around her neck and looked like the youngest. Her face was pale and looked smooth, you could really see her youth. She was quite pretty for a blood thirsty witch.

"How should we scare her enough though?" one questioned.

They all stopped and looked at each other in question.

"What if we torture her?" One suggested ,

"No I don't think that would be enough she has already been through so much" the other responded.

They all looked at each other.

Why you?

"What if we send her to aunt donnas house?," Daniela suggested.

"Why is that actually a good idea," the other questioned.

You slowly tried to to move to the side as they were busy in there conversation. You moved past the books not making a noise. Almost to the door you were relived.

Slowly opening the door into a room with a wooden floor. You continued down the wooden stairs heading into another door into a room with a stage. The room was quite beautiful. There was a wooden piano you couldn't help but sit down in the chair and admire the piano.

You tested a key, the piano was perfectly in tune. You didn't even take into to mind you had just ran away from the daughters. You began to play hearing the sweet sound of the notes for the next 5 minutes. You were calm as you played so calm that the fact you were in a murderous castle didn't bother you at all.

You finished your piece opening your eyes and taking a calming breath.

"Clair de lune?" A voice said

Startled you looked towards the voice, it was the tall lady.

"I-I'm sorry I- shouldn't have been so curious," you got up stuttering.

"It's ok that was quite beautiful, where did you learn?" She said

You thought she would have been extremely angry at you but she was very calm and admired you.

"My mother used to play, I learned after she died" You responded.
"How long we're you listening if I may ask?" You tried to be formal with your questions.

"Ever since you started playing, I was about to come in in-fact," she said with a small smile.

" do you know anything else?" She asked

"L-like what?" You stuttered

She thought for a second.

"Chopin, Nocturne opus 9 number 2, E Flat major?"
That was oddly specific

"I-I'm sorry do you have sheet music I don't know it by heart," you said nervously.

"Yes, yes I do, " she elegantly walked and got a paper from a draw and put it on the piano stand,

You started to play for her, she closed her eyes and listened. You were quite terrified but continued to play, the song she pick was beautiful and soothing, you slightly looked over at her. She was smoking a pipe swaying to the music with her eyes closed, you snapped out of it before you could mess up the piece.

You finished the piece and she had a smile on her face taking one last smoke of her long pipe. She seemed very pleased with you, you weren't very worried anymore, she actually seemed to be shining.

"There you are!!" A voice shouted,

You were tackled to the floor by one of the daughters.

"You think you could just walk away and disappear for twenty minutes you -" she was cut off by her mother.

"She was playing the piano for me my dear, Cassandra." She stood up for you, your heart was still racing from you being tackled to the ground but you were quite thankful.

Cassandra had a yellow pendant and dark brown hair, she was quite pretty just like the other daughters.

"You can pick her up now," her mother continued .

You were picked up by Cassandra, her mother was being kind to you after she herd you play. You kept thinking, maybe she has a soft spot? It was an interesting question but why, she has cause you hell for so long, why be kind now?

"My dear daughter bring her to my chambers in a hour." She said removing herself from the room.

"Y-yes mother,"

—————————————————————————
Author: Simps 😌