Chapter 12 - What A Hell Hole

The doors opened to another part of a cave much higher up then the last. You could hear the falls roar, but couldn't see them through the fog. Until a house sat on the edge of a cliff.  You could see the falls right behind the house. The hours was modern looking, it also reminded you of an old doll house. Once you got closer to it you could feel an eerie presence. The house, more in view started to look more terrifying, but it was still beautiful. You walked towards the house, the metal gates were open. The house had little gardening posts outside. They were covered in vine and vegetation.

You got close to the door. The doors were a orange wood they looked outdated. You opened the doors and they let out a long creaking noise. You continued your way inside, each step cause if the floor to creak. Before you was an old rocking chair and a table, a green carpet underneath and a spruce wooden floor. There looked to be an upstairs and stairs on the right side of the room. You began to explore the house, you started walking up the stairs. It was quite beautiful the interior.

There was a panting on the wall of a women and the doll  with the wedding dress you saw the other day. You continued on the platform of the second floor a room was blocked with books and a table so you continued left. You opened a door to a single bed bedroom with a rocking chair and a wardrobe.

Why is this place so empty?

You continued searching the room and opened the wardrobe. A single insect walked along the shelf of the wardrobe. The creature wasn't a fly, so it couldn't have been the sisters, it looked like an harmless bug. It was slightly large, it had two legs and a large abdomen. It looked to have two claws and it's mouth looked like a beak. You left it bee and turned around.

The walls were covered in different species of spiders, centipedes, flys, and large bugs. They appeared to be climbing out of every corner of the room. The room filled of hisses and clicks. Your tried your best to shuffle to the door without making so large of movements. A roar of thunder shattered the room. The insects hissed and squealed at you jumping from the walls towards you. You quickly rushed out closing the door.

You started down the hallway but your foot began to sink into the floor. The insects began crawling our from the door. You hit the first floor with a loud thud. Your waist fully submerged into the ground. The more your tried to move the deeper it would consume you. You fell into a dark abyss, you slowly fell deeper and deeper, it became harder to breathe as you saw the light above you fade. It felt as if you heading to the deepest parts of the sea, unable to re surface.

Your eyelids shut, you woke up with keys in your hand. You were in a basement full of doll parts hanging from the ceiling. The whole floor was cobblestone covered in blood. To the left of you was a table with a bloody cloth draped over it. You uncovered the mysterious cloth.

A rotting dead human like figure was on the table. You couldn't even think of it as human from all of the decomposition in its skin and organs. Inside the rib cage looked to be something metallic.

The stench of the body was so horrid you plugged your noise trying to hold in your vomit and reached into the rib cage of the figure. Trying to wiggle it out of the figures ribcage, all you could hear were the crunches and cracks and the slimy noises of its intestines. Almost getting what you had in your hand you looked closer at the figure. You picked out a wedding ring on the one finger it had.

It was your fathers corpse.

You launched back getting the metal piece out from your fathers ribcage and took one last look. He had been torn to shreds his face was unrecognizable.

The Singular light flickered then flashed.

On the other side of the table was a horrific creature of flesh and blood. It's face looked like a baby, and it's one eye was almost fully closed. It's mouth stretched down, almost anything could fit inside it. The fetus monster graves your father with its two tiny stuby hands. Putting your fathers corpse into it's mouth and swallowing it whole. The gargles and giggles made you want to throw up.

The monster started sliding itself towards you giggling a distorted baby laugh. You struggled to get up at first but there was no way in hell you were sticking around that thing. You ran down a dark hallway into a room with a red light and a elevator.

You realized the keys and the metal thing you picked up was a fuse for the elevator. Your hands shaking you quickly opened and placed the fuse inside the box. The box's light turned green, you scooted over to the button and started pressing it as many times as you could.

The baby's distorted laughter filled the room, you looked behind you and it was slowly sliding itself towards you. You clicked the button even faster in panic. The elevator dinged but the doors were so slow to open.

You could hear the baby almost right behind you. The doors opened and you quickly jumped into the elevator pressing the button as fast as you could. The baby lunged towards the elevator door it's arm about to grab you. You kicked it's hand away and out of the way from the door. The door shut. The baby's distorted laugh turning into a crying noise.

"M-mama!" It shouted at you crying.

In relief you sat on the floor of the elevator as it went up.

What kind of fucking hell hole

The elevator dinged as the doors opened. Your vision became tainted yellow. You walked down the hallway into a dining room like room. Dolls looked at you from every corner. There were dolls everywhere.

"So you actually survived," a familiar voice giggled.

The doll from the day before flew in-front of your face.

"You again, are you Donna?" You asked scared out of your mind from the dolls little eyes being directly on you.

"Donna is my best friend, I am angie" she giggled.
"And your in Donna and angie's house now," she flew out of the room giggled crazily.

"Wait!" You shouted fallowing her out of the room.

The dolls flew at you one by one leaving scratches and bruises across your arms. The dolls had retractable legs and claws mad out of scissors. They cut you up and bruised you, until you found angie sitting in a corner.

You picked her up but the neck and started punching the stupid doll, tired of its bullshit. You had almost left a crack in its face until someone grabbed you hand.

Lady dimitrescu towered above you holding your hand. You looked down to see a young lady with her doll right nexts to her petting her face.

"That's enough now."

—————————————————————————-
Not me going back into the game and re looking at all the rooms and going through torture again just so I could remember.

Also I know the fetus is ethans illusion but I had to add the abomination into this I had nightmares for 4 nights from it.

Anyway thank you for all the love and support. A new chapter will be out soon.

Drink water,
Much love - m.e.