Chapter 19 - Dear Diary

What's this .... Omg ... a lady d POV😩

Plz I need help lol.

I also have no idea we're this is going anymore I'm just trying to get it somewhere at this point🤣

Also this is really short since it's just an entry I'm so sorry but next chapter won't come out 10 days later this time 😭✋🏻

Plz I'm so out of ideas😩

———————————————————————

March 19, 1997

It's been a four weeks with Mother Miranda's experiment.

She been quite the pest in my castle.

Y/n still has no idea of her past life or the tests done to her.

The one useful thing we have gathered from the many tests was Donna's flowers.

Thanks to Donna's flowers we have been able to get even more villagers to test on.

The flowers can make people hallucinate seeing fears, loved ones, or just mentally making a human break.

It's such a fascinating show to watch with my daughters.

Y/n was obedient but now I'm seeing her more rebellious side.

Y/n is lucky I haven't sliced her to ribbons yet.

She is the rat running around my domain, a pest that needs to be punished.

The little slut has been playing little games. Stealing my lipstick, hiding my hat, and has broken many of my wine glasses along with many other disgraces.

Along with destroying my property has become quite the whore.

My maidens have been seeing y/n too much that most of them have been brought down to the cellar.

I have tried much to stop y/n's games.

I've even locked y/n in the dungeon for a few days to see if something could tire her occupation she has created.

And even have had my daughters play a few of there little toy-ish games with her.

My daughters seem to have gained a liking to her though.

Not many of her screams fill the castle.

This leaves me in disappointment towards my daughters.

They are becoming soft to her. I do not understand what sort of manipulation she has used on them but I don't agree with it.

She cleans as she's supposed to but this rebelliousness.

It builds a feeling inside of me.

Like hell fire spreading.

I want to slice her to ribbions, but I find my self not able to kill miss y/n.

I have been close many times now.

Something stops me each time.

Back at the piano I couldn't control this odd feeling.

This odd thing haunts me through my halls.

I wanted y/n to be at my disposal, to dominate her and make her my personal maiden.

And when she asked about it I wasn't even sure how to express it, and lost control.

My mutation becomes less and less stable.

I'm starting to see that it's necessary to have a glass of wine a day, to stabilize myself.

It's confusing and frustrating.

How am I supposed to have all of these
Pointless emotions after all these years under Mother Miranda's rule over the village.

I believe I am starting to feel emotions stronger now.

I feel as if I'm a monster.

Y/n can see I'm a monster as well after almost murdering her.

I want to explain myself.

I want y/n as mine, I'm not sure how to explain to this entry but this sensation.

I'm not sure how to open up.

Y/n is an experiment but at the same time I feel this connection.

Her constant punishment and tests have made her grow to dislike my company.

But I want to make it up to her.

Even though I am feeling this other emotion as if I want to slice her and her maid friend to ribbions, still from what she had done with that wretch of an maiden.

Even writing about it makes me want to throw something.

Mother Miranda wants results of another test subject soon.

She was expecting me to use y/n.

Even though this feeling makes me want to protect her.

I'm not sure i will be able to do this next test on her.

But how do I hide it from Mother Miranda?

I could never.

Maybe I'm over thinking this.

My words are scrambled.

My heart aches.

The hell fire spreads.

I think I am going to try to open to y/n.

Even though it pains me to do so.

~alci