Chapter 21- Tension

Authors note :~ my god I was not expecting this story to blow up again. I am a very busy women with being an art major and preparing to apply to college currently but I will be continuing this story in my free time. I apologize for the long wait and appreciate your patience.
Love you All thank you for the support <3

————————————————————————

Lady dimitrescu had skin glowing like fresh fallen snow. Her body glistened as the droplets of crimson blood dripped down her white skin staining it a slight pink color. Her skin around her thighs, behind and around her chest showed beauty of her of her strength marks from her abnormal growth.

Her cold yellow eyes locked on you like a hungry animal stalking it's pretty. Her lips covered in her brightest shade of lipstick taunting you, wanting to eat you alive. She strutted towards the side of the tub looking directly at you.

"Are you not going to join me dear" she said sweetly.

"Is this supposed to be seductive?" You asked

" I really don't feel like being your maiden sex toy"

Lady dimitrescu took that offensively as you gazed at her expression on her face.

"Maiden sex toy?!" She raised her voiced baffled.

"Who has been fucking my maidens on my furniture" she raised an eyebrow at you, taking a puff of her cigarette then placing it gently on an ash tray.

You looked down at the floor with guilt.

"This is no sex toy session just nearly a talk with a bath" she answered trying to remain calm.

"In a bath tub full of blood?" You point to the blood filled tub.

"You do remember I'm human right?"

"Aw does blood scare you my dear" she teases taking a step up from the bath offering her hand to you.

Your cheeks fill with blush and your spine shivers from her tone. You become nervous as her stomach area is about at your eye level. Your try not to look. Hesitant to take her hand you give in and decide to go into the blood bath.

"Dearest no clothes in the tub" she smirks

"You will stain them"

She pulls back her hand from her offer to you and waits taking another puff of her cigarette as you undress.

Your hands shake as your struggle unbuttoning your shirt. Your hands skin is starting to shrink onto the bone making it nearly impossible to keep them from shaking.

Lady dimitrescu notices your struggle and takes a step toward making the water ripple. She takes both of your hands and examines them. She continues to help with your shirt until the buttons are all undone.

"Your not eating" she frowns at you while taking another puff of her cigarette blowing it towards your face.

"It's kinda hard to when this castle is full of moldy fruit and bread" you snap back at her with a glare are you finished taking off your pants.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience my dear we can arrange something be done for that" she offered her hand to you to help you into the tub.

'Is she taking my starvation into consideration?'

"We can see what the duke has to offer when he returns on Tuesday afternoon."

"After all your human bodies are very fragile" she looks down at your chest area.

Her eyes were definitely glaring at your breasts and rips that were showing because of how tight your skin was around your bones.

Her stare was intense towards your body you lowered yourself deeper in the blood bath trying to hide your insecurity.

"Listen dear Im going to be straight forward"

"need you to stop meddling with my property"

"I will get you whatever your puny human body needs and in exchange you will stop causing trouble in my castle" she took a puff of her cigarette and kept a calm composure.

You gave her a confused look.

"What?" She questioned putting her cigarette in the ash tray.

She looked at you from the other side of the tub seeing no concern.

"I'm only trying to make less chaos and things easier for you dearest"

"Since when do you call me dearest?"

Lady dimitrescu froze.

"Usually you insult me or just call me a thing or dear I don't understand were you got dearest from?"

You raised an eyebrow

"Unless your just that annoyed and are trying to take a nicer approach to it"

Lady dimitrescu stood silent looking the opposite way.

"I am just taking my daughters advice for the better of the castle" she pouted at how you were right.

"So maybe you do have a heart" You snickered at her lack of truth.

"Honestly would have thought you would have killed me by now but since your offering this deal...."

She raised and eyebrow towards you.

"Anything I need to take care of myself.... One of the fancy rooms you make me clean, less chores and your daughters can't torture me anymore." you crossed your arms and smirked in confidence that you could get anything you asked for.

Lady dimitrescus face filled with frustration, she took a deep breath and nodded unhappy with your deal.

You gave a small sweet smile to her.

"One other question how do you soak in a blood bath wouldn't it turn your skin pink?"

Her expression changed as she turned her head towards you.

"I actually need to do this frequently.."

"I have a blood disease so I have to consume blood to repress from it going Out of control"

"Blood baths help too so I must do both frequently" she takes a puff of her cigarette relaxing herself on the other side of the tub.

'That explains the whole blood thing from before'

"Speaking of which would you like some wine y/n" she offered

You nodded, "please"

It had been a long day you felt like you deserved it.

She pressed a tile and slowly arouse a plate with two glasses and a bottle of wine.

Lady dimitrescu poured the wine in each cup and gently handed you a glass slightly bowing her head to you.

You still couldn't believe you were in a blood bath, naked having a genuine conversation with a 9 foot murderous vampire drinking wine.

You swirled the wine around the glass before taking a small sip of it. It had the flavor of a fantastic red wine but an odd taste after that seemed familiar but you couldn't figure it out.

"Do you like it dear?" She raised her glass towards you.

You nodded taking another sip of it.

A drop of wine rushed down the side of your lip.

Lady dimitrescu put her wine on the side and got up slightly and slowly came towards you looking you in the eyes.

She wiped the small drop off the side of your lip. Her predator like yellow eyes haunted you. Her cold white hand so close to your face and her large thumb resting on the side of your mouth.

You could feel her getting slightly closer to you. Her face leaning closer so that your Lips just graze each other's. Your heart rate increases aswell as the tension.

"MOTHER!"

You both turn your heads quickly to the doorway.