Chapter 13 - Love Bite

You opened and closed your Eyes shaking your head. You pulled your hand away from lady dimitrescu and started rubbing your eyes trying to understand what the fuck just happened. You got off the women and apologized immediately.

"No one has had that much fight for a long time," she said smiling at you.

The doll, angie smacked you across the face, it actually kind of hurt her little wooden hand was a very hard wood.

"Your a bitch!" She screamed holding her middle finger up at you, laughing like a psychopath. She waddled back to Donna and hugged her.

"Your pet here was the perfect experiment, now and then, thank you Alcina, for letting me barrow her again," Donna bowed her head at lady dimitrescu.

"Wait what?" You wanted to ask more questions, but lady dimitrescu spoke before you could say anymore.

"You did great my dear sister, and angie, and the first time was all you, but thank you very much for this, I can hear her blood pumping," she licked her lips In excitement.

"Mother will we have some this time?" Bela asked her.

You didn't even notice at first but the daughters were there too.

"Wait how?-" you questioned.

The daughters giggled,

" we have been here the whole time." Cassandra giggled.

"I loved watching you go down stairs so willingly with that creature aunt donna has created," bela giggled.

"I thought it was funny when she -" Cassandra was cut off.

"Don't give away to much to the mortal, Cassandra and Bela, for that your carrying her again," she announced.

"But mommm," Cassandra whined.

"No buts," she replied.

Cassandra crossed her arms as the sisters giggled. Daniela gave you a smile, and bela looked like she was about to eat you alive.

Cassandra and Bela grabbed your hands instead of dragging you like how they usually do all the time.You still had questions, you ripped your hand away from Cassandra.

"What do you mean, again?" You looked directly at Donna.

"Do you really think a castle just broke through the ground one day, mother Miranda demanded I stop making all the villagers hallucinate so we could preform tests, I wanted to give you all a show," she replied and giggled with a smile.

Tests?

"So everything in this house and 8 years ago was just a hallucination?!" You clenched your fists.

Cassandra and Bela grabbed you but the shoulders as you were about to lunge forward at her.

"You scared me to fucking death is this godamn house, and all of 8 years ago was a lie, then what was reality?!" you struggled trying to get out of Cassandra's and Bela's hold.

"I was only fallowing instructions this time," Donna nodded towards lady dimitrescu.

You looked over your shoulder tears filling your eyes, why the hell did you have to go through this.

"Why am I not dead yet?" You said with a tears running down your face looking directly at lady dimitrescu.

"why can't you just kill me."

"why your not dead, hmmm?" she paused

"name y/n blood type AB negative, the only in the village, sex female, romantically attracted to females, parents, Joseph (last name) and Mary (last name)." She paused walking back and forth and continued.