Chapter 8 - Lady Dimitrescu

The tall lady ducks down and leaves the room.

"What the hell did you do to her!?" Cassandra says in a angry tone.

"I- I didn't do anything I just played the piano," you said scared.

"Your lying there's not way mother jus wants you to go to her chambers after you play the piano!" She said frustrated, anger filling her eyes.

"We are going to make you extra tasty for her either way,"

You gulped, the last time they argued about that they talked about torturing you, it made you nervous.

"We have an hour, come, now!"
She dragged you through doors your head hitting all of them once more she just flew through them oblivious to the fact you were human.

The other sister swarmed around you as you were brought back into the main room with the fire place.

You just sighed, Cassandra took offense to that.

"Oh sorry are we boring you, I could change that really quickly," she said sickles in hand

"Mother said to not kill her yet," Daniela said

"Yeah well mother is different, she did something to her," Cassandra said in frustration,

Both of the other daughters looked at her in confusion.

"All I did was play your piano I didn't realize she was listening to me," you explained.

The other two daughters shrugged it off, Cassandra was still convinced you did something to there mother.

"Anyway I still think she's guilty she's going to mothers chambers in an hour, that never happens with humans, she had to have done something," she continued to her sisters.

The other two went from unbothered to shocked, they looked at you looking you up and down, left to right. They analyzed you like you were some foreign object. You just sat there weirded out, you kept thinking, was that not normal or something?

"What if it's her blood" the other sister suggested, the other sister thought about it.

"Bela that's really wise of you to say actually maybe her blood is poison," Cassandra said.

"But how would it effect mother if she has never tasted her, remember she rushed to her chambers before." Daniela said

She made a good point in there argument, even though they were speaking basically Greek to you.

"Well then test it," the blonde one called bela suggested.

Daniela looked at you kind of with a frown. she muttered,
"But why can you do it if it's poison,"
She looked sad,
You interrupted,
"My blood isn't poisoned,"  you countied,
"If it was then that bird lady would have died and I probably wouldn't be here."

They all stared in shock,
"Very bold you are uh-" bela cut her self off

"Y/N" you said

"Right," she said.

You just stared at them for a minute and then started walking, you were quite bored of there bickering, you decided to look around the castle.

"Where?-" Cassandra paused.

You continued to look at all the small details of the castle walls, the beautiful flowers, the paintings, the wood structure of the walls and stairs.

The daughters were definitely pissed off from you doing this, they grabbed you.

"Since you want a tour," Cassandra giggled

They took you upstairs dragging you up every strap quickly, they went through a door and then to the left to reveal a dressing room. You didn't really get to look at it, you crashed through some planks into a basement. Continuing being dragged against a wet dirty floor, stained of blood.

The sat you in what looked like a jail cell. It was in complete darkness, and you could hear hissing Echoing through the darkness.

You heard the giggles of the daughters and clanks of metal.

You felt a warm leather wrap your wrists, the giggling intensely increased. You felt something clamp on your left index finger, confused not being able to see startled you.

'CRACK!'

The girls giggled for they just broke your finger, you screamed in pain and they giggled more. You tried pulling back you hands, completely forgetting you were restrained, the the chair you were sitting in, wiggled.  You felt another clamp on your left middle finger, struggling to get it off made it hurt worse.

'CRACK!'

Another finger broken, you roared in pain, crying .

You heard a faint voice of one of the girls,
"Let's switch things up shall we sisters,"
they all giggled in response.

You felt a slight tickle on your finger, then a horrid pain near your finger nail. Screaming in pain, you felt this on each of your fingers, you could feel the pulse in each of your fingers as you cried from the torture they were enduring on you.
Each of them giggled more and more, they really loved the fact you were in pain.

After a whole hand of the feeling this horrific pain the clamp was on 2 of your fingers on the other hand.

'CRACK!' Both of them broke, you screamed. They continued the other torture on the rest of your fingers feeling the blood from you fingers flow to the tips, it was warm but stinger like hell.

"We have to get her ready for mother it's almost been an hour," one suggested.

They removed you from your restraints, dragging you through doors once more. You couldn't move. You could barely open your eyes, you could still feel the salty tears on the sides of your face. Hitting you head on multiple doors didn't even bother you at this point.

There was one final door they brought you into, it was incredibly vintage and fancy. The fire place made the room look of our gold. The room was white with gold vines running throughout around the walls. There was a bed with black roses on the covers and the over vail of the bed.

They dropped you on the floor, unable to move you just layer their, shaking. All the nerves in your fingers shook and twitched, you finally looked at you fingers, 4 of your fingers were broken and all of them were missing nails bleeding.

"Mother your prey," Cassandra presented.

"Thank you my daughters," she said great full to them.
"You may leave,"

The daughters left the room.

The tall lady looked down at you, her face looked unbothered from the fact her daughters just tortured you.

"Poor thing," she said with sympathy.

That's confusing I thought she didn't care.

She sat you up in a chair in-front of yours, she pulled out bandage from her desk are started wrapping your hands.

Why was she being so kind?

She patched you up and grabbed you by the face inspecting your head and face. You had no clue what was happening.

"M-mam?" You stuttered.

"Please," she paused,
"Call me lady dimitrescu."