Chapter 3 - Heisenberg

Author: thank you all for enjoying my stuff I really didn't think anyone would look at this lol. But there's 40 of you so that means something, I think idk I'm very new to this app 🥲but I saw on the first chapter a lot of eyeball things idk🥲 This next chapter you will finally get a little taste of Lady Dimitrescu but this is only barely a tease 😌

I am still doing classes in high school but finals are almost done so it will be easier to write.
I hope there to be more of you of course I love sharing my strange writing pieces that I wrote when I'm anxious it's very good therapy😌 hope you all enjoy 😌

Also a side note: I'm using this chapter and the next to spice things up a bit because I read over the last two they were not very exciting. So I hope this spices things up😌 enjoy

Warning: cursing, and LOTS of gore 🥲 and severe traumatic events 😌
—————————————————————————

Startled, you stepped back shaking in fear. A chill ran up your spine. Her presence was terrifying. Her cloak flowed even though there was no breeze. You stared at the sickle directly on your fathers neck. It was sharpened to a point. The sickle was fully made of metal with a leather strap as the handle. The sickle sparkled with the remnants of blood stained onto the blade. The sickle slightly pierced your fathers skin making small drops of blood peer from his neck.

"P-please," you stuttered, your hands shaking.

The cloaked being smiled at you in an evil manner. Blood dripped from her smile. She pressed the sickle slightly more into you fathers neck. You started to panic.

"Wait!"
"What do you want....a-anything you need... j-just please don't hurt him," you said shaking.

"Just get this thing the fuck off me corn nut," your father shouted angrily

"You know self defense I taught you, now do something or I swear-" he was cut off.

"Tisk tisk.... that's no way to talk to your daughter you old pice of shit, you should be great full she's trying to help you," the cloaked being said elegantly towards your father.

"She's a young women who can clearly take care of herself without you, why would she need to help a poor man child like you"

He froze for a second, "S-she's my daughter and I-I am her father."

The cloaked being was right but you still needed your father. All the precious memories before your mother died. He taught basic skills as well as farming, hunting and self defense training to you. He taught you everything you knew, he can't leave you.

"Please ignore his rude comments I'm sorry just please what ever you want I'll do it for you." You said in a panic.
You but you hands up to try and make it seem like you meant no harm.
"Just please remove the sickle from my fathers neck," you begged.

The cloaked being incredibly slowly removed the sickle slightly from his neck.

You took a breath of relief and calmed down a bit.

The cloaked being smiled right after she saw you calm yourself.

As you saw her smirk you began to panic once more.

"W-wh-" as you were about to speak.

The cloaked being stabbed the sickle into your fathers shoulder ripping his jacket and shirt and turning it to a blood red. She used the sickle to jerk back his shoulder ripping the muscle tendons and making him scream in agony.

Your hand reached out for him attempting to save your father, but skimmed his rough finger.

Your eyes started to water as you watched you father get jerked back.

The cloaked being forced the sickle out of his shoulder ripping the muscle and skin tissue from him and blood turning his clothes permanently red. Making his arm unusable.

She opened her mouth and went towards his neck biting down. He screamed in pain as you sat there and watched hopelessly shaking, not knowing what to do.

You can hear her sucking on his neck as he screams. he attempts to fight back with his other arm punching her in the nose, but she didn't flinch at all. Instead she just bit harder down. He looked at you in distress and he howled in pain.

"H-ELP ME Y-OU USELESS P-IECE OF SHIT." He demanded.

You couldn't move you were frozen. The cloaked being didn't seem to like that and released her jaws from the side of his neck then bit down on the front right on his atoms Apple and ripped it out from his neck. A waterfall of blood sprayed all over you. His neck gargled as every muscle in his body stopped moving. You sat there shaking in such shock no word was able to be said.

The cloaked being licked her lips as she laughed, throwing his body on the ground.

"Now he deserved that too bad he tasted stale," she said joyfully giggling.

You backed up towards the wall near the window shaking in fear.

The cloaked being looked back at you smirking.

Glass shattered and you stared into the cloaked beings eyes the yellow in them faded for a second, she looked shocked or scared?

You didn't realize it but you were being dragged through the glass window. The class cut your elbows, you could feel the sting of the glass piercing your skin from your elbows to the back of your ankles.

You crash through the window your arms are held but a wolf man as you get dragged through the window.

The wolf man threw you onto the ground. Quickly turning around and struggling to back away from it it clawed at your face, scratching your cheek. You try to run but slip and fall bashing you noise in the icy dirt. You get back up and start to run as your nose bleeds. You turn the corner and hear the roar of the beast fallowing behind you.

You run down and up the roads you can hear the grunting and growling behind you. You noticed the castle gates were open and make a run for it. You didn't even bother thinking about what you saw earlier.

As you were trying to escape, You feel a sharp pain in your calf and start floating upside down. Hanging from your feet down the blood from your wounds travels up your face. You look at your foot and a giant hook made of scrap metal is making you float but with no chain.

A low chuckle peers from behind you. You are turned around.

A man in a trench coat, a night black hat with sunglasses, long brown dirt hair and scars all over his face and a scruffy, dirty beard.

"You put up quite the fight didn't you, you poor thing to bad it was for nothing," he said in a very low and western kind of voice.

"Well dahm you look like you've been through some shit," he laughed

"You will be great food for the-" he was interrupted.

"Heisenberg, why do I hear you have stolen prey from my daughter." A powerful but elegant voice says.

—————————————————————————