Chapter 18 - The Cigarette spark

Hey guys so this chapter I'm just guessing what there rooms look like I have no idea to be honest they never showed us in the game so bare with me.

Also it's been like 10 days I'm so sorry I'm not dead just been working. That's why extra long chapter today.

Also we aren't gonna talk about how stuck I got writing this.

Love you all.
————————————————————————

"Well let's go then," Cassandra said in excitement .

"Her blood can be the center piece for our party," Cassandra giggled grabbing you by the arm.

"I- um don't think that's the greatest idea," you tried to walk back from her pullling your arm fighting her strength.

Bela grabbed your other arm seeing you struggling trying to get away from her sister.

"we won't have dinner on time if we don't take care of you," she smiled at you pulling you along with Cassandra.

Daniela shrugged her shoulders at you while you gave her a desperate stare. She couldn't argue with her sisters on taking you.

They quickly swarmed into there flies making it impossible to see. Your sense of direction was hidden as they brought you through the castle and into another room.

Struggling to get away you were already at there destination. The room was quite big. The wallpaper a crimson color with a dark oak boarder. The furniture was all dark oak with gold and very few lamps brighting the room.

The room had many paintings on easels including one that had every part of the body except a head. The paintings were elegant women sitting usually with fruit or in some kind of old dress.

Bela sat you down in a chair examining you as you started to sweat knowing well what was next.

"aren't you tired" Bela smiled at you,

"Let me help you."

The other sisters watched giggling. Bela's breath against your neck was not what you were expecting. She bit down and you could feel your warm blood pour from your neck.

You could feel Bela want more of you. Not letting go with her fangs slurping your delicious blood.

"Wait no fair why do you get the first bite," Cassandra wined at her sister.

Daniela looked at you with sadness in her eyes, then shook off her expression.

"You're gonna take to much," Daniela groaned.

Bela looked back at her sisters in huffing out of breath your blood dripping from her mouth. The other sisters rushed forward trying to get a chance to have a bite.

The daughters blood lust made them like animals, arguing over who gets to get the next bite.

"She's not gonna be able to take anymore cause of you!" Cassandra argued with Bela

"I'm the eldest I get first bite,"

"Yeah but now there is none for us, she might pass out!" Daniela joined the argument.

Heels clicked in the hallway as the daughters froze. They rushed around the room in panic.

Cassandra shoved you into a closet and put her index finger on her lips telling you to shush.

You peeked through the crack of the closet seeing lady Dimitrescu duck her hat through the door. The daughters stood there side by side before there mother.