𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙《𝙍𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭 》

Tw: none

Tw: none

1988

"You cheated!" Your voice exclaimed, as you threw down the hand full of cards onto the hardwood flooring, that you were sitting on, across from your boyfriend, River.

"I did not, you just suck at this game" River said playfully, making you reach over and shove him playfully.

"Whatever, Phoenix" you grinned, and scooted closer to him, while he started setting up another round of crazy eights.

"I know something else we could do, something that is alot more fun then card games" you stated, your grin getting wider, making River look up and return the gesture, catching on to what you were saying.

"Oh yeah? And what might that be?" He questioned, purposely playing dumb, before pulling you onto his lap. You giggled, and brushed a few pieces of his blonde locks away from his face

"Don't play stupid, you know what I mean"

River chuckled, his arms wrapping around your waist, and your hands resting on his shoulders, as you properly straddled him.

"Oh, do you mean this?" River asked playfully once more, and connected his lips with yours. His lips were so soft, and they felt like heaven against your very own, resulting in you having the overwhelming feeling of intoxication run through you. River's kisses always did that to you though, and you loved it.

You immediately kissed him back, with more passion, and moved your hands up to cup his cheeks. River tried to pull you closer, if that was even possible, but you suddenly heard your parents' voices downstairs.

"Y/n, we're home!" You dad called out, making you pull away from River, your cheeks flushed and lipstick smeared. You didn't expect your parents to be home that soon from their fancy dinner at some restaurant.

"Shit, I didn't expect them to be home this early" you groaned, and got off River just in time, before your mom barged into your room.

"Hi honey, hi River, how was everything?" She spoke sweetly, thankfully not noticing your smeared lipstick.

"Oh hey Mrs. Y/l/n, everything was great" River replied, a friendly smile crossing his lips that had a tint of your lipstick on them.

"Well that's good, your father and I will be downstairs if you guys need anything" your mom smiled, and left your room.

River got up off the floor, heading over to your bedroom door to lock it. While you also got up, and sat on your bed instead of the hard floor again.

"Shall we continue, love?" River asked in an overly posh tone, which made you laugh, and watch him walk towards your bed.

"We shall" you giggled, before feeling River lay between your legs, that wrapped around his waist.

"I love you" River smiled, and you could feel yourself become flustered once more, before being taken back by River's lips on yours again.

"I-I love you too" you mumbled against his lips, wishing there was more ways to tell him that you loved him, more than anything else in the world too.

~Not Edited