𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙂𝙤《𝙆𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙪 𝙍𝙚𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙨》

Tw: none

Tw: none

1990

A warm summer breeze hung in the night air, and the smile you wore on your painted lips seemed like it would never fade as long as you were near Keanu. Your arms were wrapped around his neck, and your legs had snaked around his waist as he gave you a piggyback up the front steps of the porch of his and yours shared home.

It would be Keanu's last night with you before he went off to do some filming for his next movie, so you both wanted to make it a special one. He had taken you wherever you wanted to go, some of those places included the local amusement park, a photobooth that you and Keanu made out in, and the ice cream parlour, where you both stole licks off one another's icecream cones.

Stealing kisses, holding hands, or just being close was what you and Keanu had indulged in all night, and you were wondering if you and him would indulge in anything else. Your wandering mind was interrupted by the feeling of Keanu placing you down onto your feet, despite the fact that he didn't want to remove your frame from his own.

It seemed like the world was silent, the only exception being the crickets, causing you to look up at Keanu with bright eyes, and that smile that made Keanu want to act like a fool in front of everybody. You wrapped your arms back around his neck, feeling his warm hands grip your hips, and watching his lips turn into the same smile you had on. Sometimes you couldn't believe how much you were in love with Keanu,  or how much his kisses and touch had such an impact on the way you acted and thought. Keanu felt the same way for you, and was even planning the day he was going to pop the big question.

"I had a really fun night. Thank you, Keanu" your tone sweet like honey, only reminding him about all things he was going to miss while he was away. From your jokes, to your beauty, to the way you talked, to your kisses and sweet caress, Keanu was going to miss it all.

"You know, I'm really gonna miss you" His tone had a shade of sadness within it, despite the fact that he was just smiling seconds prior. You could feel that same sadness though, and it only made you want to squeeze him and never let his tall frame go, kiss him until he was breathless, laugh with him until he cried, and make love to him like it was the first and last time that you both did it.

"I'm going to miss you so much too" You replied, getting closer to Keanu, closing the space between eachothers bodies, your lips a few millimetres away from his own. 

"I love you" Keanu grinned, and you could feel your cheeks flush a crimson red even though he always told you he loved you.

"I love you too, Reeves" you returned the grin, before Keanu became the first to initiate the passionate kiss, finally connecting his lips with yours.

You kissed him back, moving your lips against his, feeling your knees turn to jelly, and your heartbeat pound against your chest like it was the first time kissing him. Each minute that seemed to pass, the kiss started to get hotter and heavier, a makeout session blossoming, but you just had to pull away to catch your breath.

"You know, I don't even wanna let you go" you said breathlessly, and Keanu just smiled again.

"Then don't, babe" Keanu replied, gazing into your pretty eyes, wishing that he wouldn't have to leave the next day for a few weeks. He wished he could stay with you, and stay in moments like these forever.

~Not Edited