𝘼 𝙏𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙚《𝙏𝙚𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙤𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙜𝙖𝙣》

Tw: light smut

Tw: light smut

P.s: kinda of a long imagine

1988

It was pushing 7 'o clock at night, the loud Van Halen ringing from the room of your brother, Bill, only reminding you that him and Ted were probably having a good time being clowns up there. You would be lying if you were to say that you weren't jealous of your blonde haired brother, especially when he was bestfriends with your crush, your crush since the 8th grade, who just happened to be Ted himself.

What was supposed to be an innocent crush had turned to a lustful desire, thanks to your raging hormones and the fact that you were seeing Ted on a daily basis since he always came over to jam with Bill. The things you would do if you managed to get Ted alone, one of those things would be confessing your bottled up feelings, before moving onto that one thing that everybody seemed to be doing now. Sex.

"And so I said-" Missy's sentence and story were cut off by you clearing your throat and the lie you were about to spew just so you could get out of that dreadful living room already

"Um, I'll be right back. I'm just gonna see if they need any help studying" You announced, even though you knew that they most likely weren't studying for their history project to begin with. If anything you needed Ted to pass more than you ever thought you would, considering that he'd be sent to military school if he failed, meaning you would have nobody to fantasize over, or adore from afar.

"Go ahead, dear" Your dad waved you off, resuming his attention on Missy and their other friends, while you scurried off the leather loveseat and up the stairs, atleast before your dad made you sit back down to listen to another boring story of Missy's.

You didn't even go to your room, but Bill's instead, hoping that you could help him and Ted study; you were just using that as an excuse to be close to Ted though. His door was closed, and just as you were about to knock the door swung open, your brother looking at you in confusion as to why you were there in the first place.

"Y/n, what do you want?" Bill asked, while you saw Ted in the back jumping around with a history text book in his hands, singing the lyrics to the Van Halen song instead of reading the book.

"I was just wondering if you guys wanted any help" You said, blushing when Ted locked eyes with you and smiled widely "Hey, Y/n!" He was really doing a good job at making his own crush on you obvious, just by the way he smiled like an idiot every time he saw you, or how he referred to you as the "babe with brains", and trying to secretly impress you with everything he did.

"You can help Ted here because I'm going on a snack run for us, but I'll be back soon" Bill informed, waving his twenty dollar bill in your face causing you to just roll your eyes playfully before Bill said goodbye to Ted, and allowed you into his room until he got back.

Once you walked into the room Ted turned down the music so he could possibly have a conversation with you, even though a conversation between you two would be hard to hold when both of you could become awkward or nervous. Ted felt his heart skip a beat when he saw you in your acid washed shorts, and red halter top that plunged enough to show your cleavage, making him want to drool like a dog.