𝘿𝙮𝙨𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚《𝙅𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙣》

Tw: mentions of abuse, murder, suicide

1988

He was beyond damaged, and yet you still fell for him. You couldn't quite understand why you did, maybe it was just because he was the closest thing to an escape from your overly popular, and phony friends.

His dark and mysterious ora had already drawn you in, within the moments of meeting him in the cafeteria that day. It wasn't just his ora that beckoned you, it was also his dreamy looks. His messy dark locks, and mesmerizing eyes, made your knees feel like jelly, but it was his mischievous smirk that made your heart pound everytime he flashed it.

Of course, he managed to charm his way into your heart, and you were finding yourself pursuing a relationship with the new "bad boy" of Westerburg, without a clue of what his background and secret motives were too. You had always assumed that he was just the type of guy that smoked cigarettes, rode a motorcycle, and put on a rough demeanor to intimidate the other students.

When in reality, it was far worse than those components, and you later found that out, when he was trying to persuade you into taking part in another round of revenge. Revenge on all the wealthy assholes that also attended Westerburg. What you thought was simply just revenge, turned out to be murder in disguise.

"I'm not writing another note for your twisted games, JD!" You exclaimed, tearing up the piece of paper, and throwing the pen across your bedroom, while Jason watched with a smug grin.

"Says who?" Jason questioned, sitting down next to you on your bed, his hand rubbing your thigh, sending a guilty wave of goosebumps over your skin.

"Says me, asshole" you stated, more firmness in your tone, which just made Jason chuckle at your terrible attempt at trying to be tough. You couldn't believe he was laughing at you, it angered you even more, and made you practically spring up from your bed, and storm towards your closed bedroom door.

"And where do you think your going?" Jason asked, grabbing your forearm, and pulling you back into the bedroom. You hated the fact that he was stronger than you, and always held the upper hand in the dysfunctional relationship. The relationship that you thought was so great, when in reality it was the complete opposite. Yet, you still couldn't let it all go, because you actually loved him.

"The police station" you simply said, planning to turn him in, and hopefully that would help you forget about him, but you knew that wasn't going to work. You watched JD's eyes fill with anger, and something that you couldn't comprehend just yet, before he slammed you against the wall, causing your breath to hitch in your throat at his sudden action.

"You're not going anywhere, darling" Jason said, his voice dropping an octave, making his voice sound darker, but strangely erotic at the same time. He grabbed your wrists, and held them above your head, pinning them down in the process, while his lips attached to yours.

He kissed you with lust and mad desire, replacing the usual passionate kisses he gave you, which made your knees feel like they were about to give out;  the events prior seemed to be fading away. You hated how he had you wrapped around his finger, you hated how you would fall for his mind games, and end up the broken one at the end of the day.
Once JD got enough of your lips, he pulled away breathlessly, his eyes scanning over your beautiful face, as he finally let go of your wrists.

"So, where were you going again?" He questioned smugly, knowing he had you right where he wanted, knowing that he had won again.

~Not Edited