𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝘾𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝《𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙨》

Tw: swearingRequested by S4VEAPRAYER I really hope you like this, and sorry for the long chapter❤❤

Tw: swearing
Requested by S4VEAPRAYER I really hope you like this, and sorry for the long chapter❤❤

1959

It was wrong. It was wrong that you had developed a crush on your bestfriends older brother, who was a straight out bully. You were guilty of the feelings you held for Eyeball Chambers, feelings that your bestfriend, Chris, was completely unaware of.

You were guilty because you knew that it would crush Chris, who was a few years younger than you, and was constantly getting picked on by his brother. So you had to stash the feelings away, but that didn't stop you from constantly staring at Eyeball when he was around, or blushing when he'd flirt with you to irritate Chris.

It was only a matter of time, before Chris noticed your strange behaviour that occurred when Eyeball was around. But atleast it was your own temporary secret.

"Shit, look who just showed up" Vern groaned, making you stop the conversation you were having with Gordie, and notice Eyeball, along with Ace, walk into Blue Point Diner.

They wore smug grins on their faces, as they scanned over the girl's in the place, and the boys that they would antagonize sooner or later.

"Oh great, the biggest assholes in town are here" Chris rolled his eyes, and took a drag of his cigarette, while your eyes stayed locked on Eyeball, as the boys started making fun of him and The Cobras.

You didn't pay attention to what they were saying though, still too busy watch Eyeball walk around the diner, talking to a few girls here and there, which made you a bit jealous to say the least. You watched him until his eyes suddenly made eye contact with yours, and a stupid smirk tugged on his lips, making him excuse himself from the girls and head over towards your table.

That's when you looked away, and started engaging in the conversation your friends were having, trying to make it seem like you weren't staring at him.

"How's it going needle dicks?" Eyeball asked, standing right at the table, that you and your friends were at.

"What do you want, asshole?" Teddy questioned back, his tone laced in annoyance, while you just sat back, and blushed at how close Eyeball was standing next to you.

"Well for starters, I'd like to talk to your little girlfriend here, and I'd like all of you to beat it" Eyeball said casually, making the boys exchange glances momentarily, since neither one of them believed that Eyeball wanted to talk to you.

"No way, man. You'll probably end up being a total douchebag to Y/n, if we leave you alone with her" Gordie stated firmly, which made you finally clear your throat, and speak up.

"I'll be fine, guys. I'm actually curious to hear what he has to say, so just meet me outside" You gave them a reassuring smile, they just nodded in response, before leaving the table, and heading outside.

Eyeball chuckled as he took a seat next to you, while you felt the blood rush to your cheeks, and started to find it hard to look at him now.

"You didn't have a probably looking at me a few minutes ago, and now that I'm here, you can't even look me in the eye?" Eyeball grinned, softly grabbing your chin, and tilting it up to look at him.

"Sorry it's just-" you were cut off by Eyeball.

"Save it, babe, I already know that you have a crush on me" Eyeball's words made your heart drop, and your cheeks flush even more. You didn't understand how he could've found out about it, but then again, your staring made it pretty obvious that you liked him.

"I do not" you retorted, and folded your arms across your chest, trying to play dumb, even though your red cheeks were giving it away.

"Oh? So that's why you blush everytime I flirt with you, and that's why you stare whenever I'm around. You can't fool me, Y/l/n" Eyeball chuckled, and you knew that there was no point in denying it anymore.

"Fine, I like you, but your an asshole, and I would never go out with you" you explained, which obviously took Eyeball back, since no girl had been that straightforward to him.

Eyeball really liked you too, and to know that you would never go out with him because of his shitty personality, made him want to change.

"Your right, I am an asshole, but I'll only change if you go out with me tonight" Eyeball smirked once more, which made you strangely crack a smile, at the thought of him changing just to be with you.

"Fine, I'll go out with you tonight, but you better start treating your brother and his friends with some respect and dignity" you said firmly, remembering all the times Eyeball had treated your young friends like shit.

"Okay I will, your lucky I like you"

"And your lucky I'm even giving you a chance" you retorted with a grin, before getting up, and leaving the diner to meet up with your friends outside. Eyeball couldn't let you get away with nothing else being exchanged, but words, so he hurried he out of the diner to see you talking to the boys.

You didn't even hear Eyeball come out of the diner, but you did feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist, and spin you around to face Eyeball himself.

"Thank you" he smiled, and kissed you sweetly, making you melt in his arms, as you kissed him back, your hands resting on his shoulders.

The kiss lasted for a few seconds, until the boys began to make fake gagging sounds, which made you pull away from Eyeball.

"I'll see you later" you spoke a bit breathless.

"For sure, babe" Eyeball chuckled, and turned away to go back into the diner.

"You and Eyeball are a thing?" Chris said in disgust, the boys agreeing.

"I'm going on one date with him, because he'll leave you guys alone if I do. Plus I've always thought he was cute" you laughed, and the boys just playfully rolled their eyes. They eventually became understanding about the whole thing, and didn't feel upset about you and Eyeball in the end. And you were so thankful for that.

~Not Edited