𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙄𝙩《𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙃𝙮𝙙𝙚》

Tw: none

Tw: none

1976

A warm summer breeze blew through the leaves of the trees in your quiet neighborhood. The bright sun was sinking perfectly on the horizon, and left traces of gold and orange hues all over the changing sky. It was such a pretty and peaceful setting to be lost in, but what would've made it better was if a familar, curly headed, stoner, that had stolen your heart with no trouble whatsoever, was there with you.

Steven Hyde, the guy who could make you cry, and the guy who could make you smile. You knew he purposely played hot and cold with you just because he was aware that you had taken a strong liking to him. But teasing you about your crush instead of letting it be seemed to be his speciality, and part of his personality.

But why out of all your friends did you have to fall for the burnout? Why couldn't you have fallen for someone awkward like Eric, or stupid like Kelso? Then again, those two really couldn't compete with the sarcastic, blunt, and charming components that Hyde contained.

Hyde was, and would always be your dream come true, even though what he had just done to you a few days prior was more of a nightmare. That nightmare consisted of him punching out one of your other closest guy friends that was stopping in town for a weekend. Hyde claimed that this guy, who he didn't even know, wanted "more" than just a friendship with you, and that you were "too good" for this friend of yours.

It frustrated you because Hyde had decided to be hot rather than cold that night, acting like he sincerely cared about you, when you knew that it was just apart of his game to tear your heart down in the end. It angered you to think that he possibly knocked out your friend just to sabotage the smile on your face that night.

All you knew was that Hyde's messed up game that was giving him the chuckles, and you the blues, would eventually drive you into the ground. But if you were going to go down because of something Hyde was responsible for, you'd take him down with you aswell.

Another rush of the breeze rustling in the vibrant green leaves pulled you out of your thoughts, and distracted you from fidgeting with the rings on your fingers. You soon looked up from where you sat on the front porch steps of your house, being immediately taken back by the sight of Hyde standing in front of you. His hands were resting on his belt buckle, after spending a few minutes waiting for you to notice him since you seemed to be so zoned out, and focused on the metal that embraced your fingers.

You always had a tendency of zoning out, mainly because your thoughts were too consuming and entertaining than what was going on around you half the time. And if Hyde was being completely honest, he thought it was quite cute, just like every other feature about you.

He felt kinda soft when he found himself mentally raving about how intelligent and beautiful you were. But he also felt like shit whenever he'd call you names that were meant to cover up how he really felt for you. Or when he'd tease you ruthlessly just to try and push you away in hopes that it wouldn't allow him to fall for you like you had done with him. His fear of love and commitment brought on by past events growing up being responsible for the way he overall treated you.

🎉 You've finished reading 《𝐁𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃, 𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃》𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔/𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝑰𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 🎉