𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙔𝙤𝙪《𝙇𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙤 𝘿𝙞𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙤》

Tw: light smut

Tw: light smut

1995

The loud music flowed through the speakers, and washed over the intoxicated people, that sloppily moved their bodies in beat with the songs that were being played. Cheap perfume, and cologne, ontop of the split booze, seemed to collide with eachother; the bright lights adding more drama to the scenes unfolding within the club.

You weren't one to go clubbing, but your bestfriend, Leo, practically forced you to, especially since you had just gotten out of a bad relationship. A relationship that you were so strangely attached to, it made it hard for you to let go, and realize how pathetic your boyfriend actually was.

Leo hated watching you cry your eyes out over something your ex did, whether that be staying out late to party, or flirting with other women. The blonde actor thought he was an asshole, and was glad when the relationship finally broke apart, since it meant you could break free from your ex's chains.

The breakup was hard for you, but of course Leo helped you through it, because he was also madly in love with you. What he thought was infatuation at first, seemed to be a lingering feeling of something else, which turned out to be love. He didn't dare confess his feelings though, assuming that you didnt feel the same as him; Leo was wrong though.

The only reason you managed to get over the breakup, was because of your newfound feelings for your bestfriend, and the potential of being his girl. Being Leo's girlfriend was just a dream to many girl's, and a dream you would like to come true for you.

"You having fun?" Leo asked, breaking you away from the staring contest, that you were having with the empty glass of whisky. You really didn't know how to respond to Leo's question, since you spent the night sitting at the bar, having a few drinks here and there, but not enough to make you drunk, while you watched couples go dancing by.

"What do you think?" You looked over at the blonde, who was now sitting next to you, after sharing a few dances with some of the celebs littered throughout the place. You had caught glimpses of Leo dancing with the flawless bodies of models, actresses, and musicians, causing an uproar of jealousy to consume you, and come to the hard fact that Leo only liked you as a friend.

He chuckled, his eyes caressing your facial features, a small smile tugging on his lips, as he took in how beautiful you were. Sure, he might've danced with other girls that night, but he just did it to make them happy, and to try and take his mind off how much he loved you.

"Well, why don't you dance or something? It might be more fun then sitting at a bar all night" Leo said sarcastically, which made you playfully shove him, as your eyes fell back onto the crowd, your eyes landing on a certain couple.

That couple being your ex, and the girl who caused the relationship to break. She tried to dance seductively, while people began to crowd around her, getting hooked by her pathetic dance moves, that you could easily top.

"Okay, I'll dance" You announced, stealing Leo's shot of vodka, and chugging it down, before getting up onto the bar, swinging your hips to the beat, as you started to walk back and forth along the counter, making everybody turn their focus onto you.

Leo was completely lost in the way you dipped down, and quickly snapped yourself back up, or how you flipped your hair. He could even say that he was turned on by how you were dancing, which only emphasized his love for you, and how he really needed to let you know.

You bit your lip, and ran your hands up and down your body, causing more people to cheer you on, when all you wanted to do was tell Leo your true feelings; and that's what you were about to do. You suddenly dropped onto your knees, and flipped your hair back once more, before sliding off the bar and onto Leo's lap. The song 'Fantasy' had ended, and the crowd applauded, some girls left jealous, and some guys left drooling.

"I didn't think you could dance like that, Y/l/n" Leo chuckled, his nimble fingers running up and down your sides, as you positioned yourself so you were straddling him now. Your heart was racing at what you were about to do, and you were contemplating backing out of the entire plan, but your high confidence at the moment wasn't going to let you.

"Shut up, and kiss me, DiCaprio" you practically begged, staring into his crystal blue eyes, making it harder to resist his pink lips, the lips you'd been wanting on yours since forever.

Leo was immediately taken back at your sudden demand, and was convinced that it was the booze getting to your head, but the longer he stared back into your eyes, he realized the seriousness laced in them, and written all over your face too.

He had always wanted to kiss you, and now was his opportunity, an opportunity that he wasn't going to miss. You felt goosebumps fall over your skin at the feeling of Leo's soft hands cupping your cheeks, and pressing his lips against yours.

The basket of butterflies tipped over in your stomach, as one of your many fantasies unfolded right then and there, causing you to immediately kiss him back with more passion, mixed with some lust too.

You ran your hands through his golden locks, his own hands moving back down your body, and finally resting on your hips, the hips that you were starting to slowly grind into his. Leo could tell you were getting worked up, just by the way your tongue started to battle with him, and by the way your hands starting to roam down his chest, until they lingered above the waistband of his jeans.

Leo pulled your hips forward, causing more friction to form between you two, before you had to pull away for air, your chest heaving now, and your painted lips tingling after being on Leo's.

"I love you so much, Leo, I've always loved you" you admitted breathlessly, causing Leo to smile, that smile that drove you wild.

"I love you too, I've loved you since the day we met" Leo replied, making you return the smile, and peck his lips a few more times. The feeling of happiness finally getting a hold of you, especially now that you confessed your real love, to the true love of your life.

~Not Edited