𝙄 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙩《𝙕𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙨》

Tw: none

Tw: none

1990

You flipped through a textbook, reading every word aloud, before catching a glimpse of, Zack, pacing around your room out of pure boredom. You mentally scolded yourself for even trying to help the handsome blonde, since he never paid attention to anything you ever said.

"Zack, are you even listening, or am I just talking to my posters?" You finally asked, making Zack walk over, and it sit right next to you.

"Nope, and I don't think your posters are listening either. Afterall, this is boring geography" Zack joked, earning a playful eye roll from you.

"Wow, your so funny" you said sarcastically, and started silently reading the textbook to yourself.

Zack watched you intently, thinking of a way to explain his true feelings to you. He had liked you from the beginning, and was only using Kelly as a distraction from the feelings he felt for you. Afterall, you weren't popular by any means, and if his friends found out he liked a girl like you, then they'd make fun of him.

But after he thought about it for some time, he realized that he didn't care if his friends laughed, because all he cared about was you.

"Y/n?" Zack chirped up, making you look over at the blonde, who was sitting right next to you now.

"Yes, Zack?" You subtly bit your bottom lip, as you held eye contact with Zack, waiting for him to speak up. He didn't speak though, instead he cupped your cheeks with his warm hands, and placed his lips on yours.

You would be lying to yourself if you said you didn't have a crush on Zack Morris. I mean, you absolutely adored him and truly thought he was a charmer from the start. You didn't make any moves though, due to you both having different social status.

So when he kissed you, it took you back, but it also made butterflies erupt in your stomach, when you thought about the possibility of him asking you out.

Your lips moved slowly against Zack's, while you shifted your body closer to his, before he pulled away.

"Y/n, the only reason I've been wanting you to tutor me is because I really like you, like alot too. I also enjoy spending time with you, even if I have to listen to you go on about boring geography facts.

You giggled at the last part "Well I really like you too, even if I have to listen to your smartass comments"

"Then how about we ditch these textbooks, and go to The Max. It can be like our first date" Zack suggested, to which you nodded and smiled too. Afterall, it wasn't that late at night, and you could never turn down a date with Zack Morris.

"I like the sounds of that" you pecked his lips once more, before you both snuck out of your window, and headed down to The Max

~Not Edited