𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙮《𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙡 𝙅. 𝙁𝙤𝙭》

Tw: none

Tw: none

A/n: this imagine is inspired by the movie "Some Kind Of Wonderful"

1984

It was Friday night, the night you had been dreading since last week, which was when your bestfriend informed you about him asking out one of the girls he was working with, in an upcoming movie. It seemed pretty pathetic, but you were insanely jealous, especially after finding out that she also accepted his offer. Yes, it was clear as day to everybody, that you had been crushing on Michael since the 8th grade, and the only one who seemed oblivious to how you felt was Michael himself.

Could you blame him? I mean, you were never one to talk about your feelings so openly. Instead, you'd let your body language do the talking.

"Do you seriously think she's pretty? Be honest" you said, sitting on Michael's bed, watching him throw on his denim jacket, and check his look in the mirror he had in his room.

Michael chuckled "Well, if she wasn't pretty, then I wouldn't ask her out"

You could feel yourself get even more jealous, after receiving the answer you weren't hoping for, an answer that made you feel self conscious about your appearance. Afterall, he thought she was pretty, not you.

"So, personality doesn't matter?"

Michael playfully rolled his eyes "Can we just drop this?"

You scoffed, and ran a hand through your hair, before a brilliant idea popped into your head, an idea that would lead to you getting to enjoy the feeling of Michael's lips on your own in the end.

"Okay, what are you gonna do if she tries to kiss you?" You wondered, watching Michael turn around to face you with a raised eyebrow, causing you to giggle. Michael couldn't understand why you were pestering him with miscellaneous questions, especially since you were never one to spew a string of questions.

"Then I'll kiss her back" Michael simply responded, watching you get off his bed, and walk over to him, unsure of what was to come next.

"Do you even know how to kiss? I mean, she doesn't seem like the kinda girl who would be easily swept off her feet by your amateur lips" you simply said, trying to discreetly convince Michael, into letting you show him how to deliver a "real" kiss. When in reality, you just needed to know what his lips felt like, and wanted the fantasy of kissing your bestfriend to come true.

Your bold statement made Michael start to self doubt his kissing skills, and was overall insecure about kissing the girl he was supposed pick up in half an hour. He was actually starting to contemplate trying out his kissing technique on you, assuming that you didn't have feelings for him, and that you would be totally fine with it.

"What do you mean by that? I've kissed more people than you" Michael laughed, causing you to playfully roll your eyes.

"Those were your co-stars that you've kissed, nobody special, and just because you've kissed more people than me, doesn't mean you're better at it than I am" you protested, causing Michael to laugh at your antics again; his laugh only making your heart skip a beat or two.