𝙀𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨?《𝘾𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙮 𝙁𝙚𝙡𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣》

Tw: none

Tw: none

1989

What was suppose to be a fun weekend with your bestfriend, turned out to be one of the most disappointing ones instead. You and Y/f/n had booked a room at one of the best resorts, which was a few hours away from where you lived, but the drive was worth it because the resort had everything. From an outdoor pool, a mini putt golf course, to an arcade, and spa, the place was a teenager paradise.

You were thrilled about going with
Y/f/n, that was until she wanted her boyfriend, who was the one and only, Corey Haim, to tag along too. And of course, he wanted his bestfriend to come along too, which just happened to be Corey Feldman, your number one enemy.

No one understood why you both had hated eachother since the day you met, but nobody made the effort to try and change that resentment between you two; not even you or Corey.

Right now, you were sat at the restuarant inside of the extremely pleasurable hotel, that was almost on the verge of being considered fancy, like everything else on the resort. You stirred the straw around in your empty milkshake glass, the sounds of sloppy kisses, and tongues clashing ringing in your ears, being produced by Corey and Y/f/n making out across from you at the table.

You glanced over at the couple sucking eachothers faces off, a disgusted look spreading over your face, making you look out the window of the restaurant, catching a glimpse of the other Corey playing mini putt by himself.

As much as you hated Corey, you were still considering going out there, and joining him in a few games of mini putt. Atleast, you wouldn't have to hear the lustful makeout session out there with Corey, but instead, the potential bickering that you might encounter, due to you both possibly getting into an argument; but that was better than hearing what you were hearing now.

Glancing one last time at your horny friends, you noticed Y/f/n getting felt up, which was the last straw for you, causing you to get up, and ditch the table.

"Get a room already" You said with a tinge of annoyance in your tone, since all you wanted was to enjoy a nice treat, and not witness your friends getting ready to lose their virginity.

The warm summer air engulfed your frame, as you walked into the night, everything on the resort lit up. The sound of laughter and gossip filling your ears, while you watched groups of friends walk by, causing you to smile a bit, and start to head over to the mini putt.

"Trying to actually get good at something?" You asked sarcastically, making Corey turn around to face you. He was a little shocked on why you would be attempting to hang out with him, especially when it was pretty clear that you both loathed one another to an unknown extent.

"What are you doing here, Y/n?" Corey asked, his eyes accidentally looking your body up and down, your acid washed shorts showing off your smooth thighs, and your low plunge, halter top revealing your developed cleavage. For a moment, he felt a jolt of attraction towards you, but he quickly shook it off, and waited for your answer instead.

"Well, my friend and your friend are eating eachothers faces in the hotel's restuarant, and let's just say, I needed to escape" you chuckled a bit, avoiding eye contact with the boy, which made him laugh.

"And by escape, you mean bother me?" Corey wondered smugly, causing you to roll your eyes in annoyance. You weren't going to intentionally bother him, you just wanted to engage in a few games of mini putt, hoping it would kill your boredom, and maybe, just maybe you would get along with Corey

"I wasn't going to bother you, asshole, I just wanted to maybe play a few rounds of mini putt with you" You mentally faced palmed for including the "With You" part. Now you were really sending off the wrong kind of message, even though you also felt a rush of attraction towards Corey, when you finally checked him out too. He was also wearing acid washed jeans, with a plain, black t-shirt tucked into them, his long hair resting on his shoulders. The entire look made you surprisingly swoon a bit, but you just shook it off, and said it was all in your head instead.

"Well, normally I wouldn't want you near me, but since I'm kinda in a good mood tonight, I'll make an exception for you, then leave me alone afterwards" Corey explained, and you nodded, before grabbing a stray golf club, a smirk plastered on your face.

"I bet I'm better at this than you, Feldman" You dared, watching Corey laugh, obviously accepting a challenge now.

The night soon continued on with you and Corey going back and forth between winning the mini putt's multiple courses, and surprisingly, talking to eachother. Both of you were shocked that the other one was reciprocating conversation, since you guys couldn't barely talk without getting into an argument, but tonight seemed different. Maybe it was different, because you and your enemy seemed to be patching up things, and actually having fun together.

"You know, you're actually pretty cool, Corey" you admitted, a smile tugging on the corners of your lips as you made eye contact with Corey. You could feel yourself seeing him in a different light now, finding yourself attracted to the boy, Corey feeling the same way towards you too.

"You're pretty cool too, Y/n" Corey grinned, noticing how the moonlight reflected in your eyes, and highlighted your pretty facial features, features he never noticed until now.

"Well, do you wanna ditch this mini putt, and get some ice cream?" You wondered, swaying back and forth, hoping he would accept your proposal; you couldn't believe that you were crushing on someone who was suppose to be your enemy.

"Sure, but there's one more thing I gotta do" Corey responded, and stepped closer to you, he was about to kiss you, but now he was wondering if it was too soon, or if maybe you weren't feeling what he was feeling. He shook those thoughts off, and threw his golf club somewhere on the green, hooking his fingers into the belt hoops of your shorts, before placing his lips on yours.

Your heart pounded against your chest, you couldn't believe he was kissing you, but nevertheless, you kissed him back, finally letting your club fall onto the ground, so you could wrap your arms around his neck. He was such a good kisser, his lips feeling like pure heaven against your very own.

Corey pulled you closer, finding himself become completely entranced by you, and only you. He never thought he'd be kissing the person that he claimed to "hate" the most, but here he was, enjoying himself as he kissed that person.

"Now there's a sight you don't see every day" Y/f/n voice made you and Corey pull away quickly, both of you blushing, when you saw your friends grinning like idiots at what they had just witness.

"Atleast, we weren't sucking eachothers faces like you two animals were" You retorted, interlocking your hand with Corey's, causing both of you to smile at eachother.

"I can't believe it,  Feldman and Y/l/n, enemies turned lovers?" The other Corey laughed, still in disbelief at what he also just saw.

"Would you two just shut up? We're out of here" Feldman dragged you away from your friends, and in the direction of the ice cream parlour on the resort, but not before pecking your lips once more.

This was definitely a fresh start for you and Corey, and a very much needed fresh start at that.

~Not Edited