𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙄 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪《𝙍𝙤𝙗 𝙇𝙤𝙬𝙚》

Tw: none

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Tw: none

1985

The moonlight caressed your skin, and the warm summer air accompanied it, as you walked along the busy sidewalks of the city. Strangers crowding outside of different clubs, waiting to be let in by the bouncer, or random people, that really needed a smoke break included in their late night shift.

Your heels clicked against the cracked concrete, trying your best to get away from one of the clubs that you had left behind moments prior, leaving your boyfriend, Rob, behind too. It wasn't like you to leave a club or social event before Rob, but he decided to be a complete asshole to you, making jokes about the seriousness of your relationship, or just making fun of you in general.

Boyfriend's weren't suppose to talk like that to their girl, and that's why it set you off, especially since Rob had never talked like that to you. Which left you to assume that he did it because he had an audience, and already two shots of Whisky in his system.

Cat calls suddenly broke you from your thoughts, causing you to roll your eyes at the group of sleazy guys, that looked like they had just got into a gang fight; they were definitely not your style.

You continued walking for a few more blocks, your heels starting to ache, and your eyes getting tired. Still, you had no clue to what your next destination was going to be, the only thing you knew was that you wished you were back with Rob, despite the fact that you were still pissed off at him.

The only reason you wanted to be back with Rob, was because of the sketchy people that started to creep around the city, causing you to worry more about your safety. Just then, you heard the familiar roar of Rob's red convertible, causing you to glance over at the street, to see him driving his car at the same speed that you were walking.

"Look, I'm sorry, babe. I was being a complete jackass, and I feel real bad for treating you like that, I didn't mean any of it" Rob's voice called out, while you kept walking, trying to give him a hard time now, even though you really wanted to hop in his car, and go back to his place; your stubbornness had now kicked in.

"C'mon, Y/n, get in the car before some freak gets ahold of you" Rob's voice pleaded, but you still didn't stop, afterall, Rob didn't stop his teasing until you stormed out. Your boyfriend was starting to get annoyed now, due to his hatred of being ignored, ignored by the person he loved the most. He knew you had every right to be mad at him, but he still wanted you to atleast talk to him.

"Why do you gotta be so stubborn?" Rob questioned, and parked his car on the side of the road, before getting out of it and hurrying over to you. He gently grabbed you by your wrist, preventing you from walking anymore, and spun you around to face him.

"Let go of me, Rob" you finally said, trying to be tough, and act like you didn't want him. When in reality, all you wanted was him, all you wanted was Rob to touch you now, or give you some kind of affection that you were lacking.

"Not happening, sweets" Rob grinned, and backed you into the car, so you were slightly against the car door, before he pressed his lips to yours, shutting you up instantly. Rob kissed you hard, and passionate, hoping it would show you how much he loved you, and how he was more than sorry for what he did.

You were taken back by the kiss, but still kissed Rob back, his velvet lips moving flawlessly on yours, his hands gripping your hips, as you tried to pull him closer by the belt hoops of his acid washed jeans. His kiss erased your mind of the argument, and made you want to forgive him, something his kisses seemed to always be capable,something you hated but loved at the same time

"Fine, I forgive you. You know, you're lucky I love you" you gave in, once you pulled away from the kiss, making Rob flash that movie star smile.

"Well, I love you too, babe" Rob chuckled, and pecked your lips one more time, earning a small giggle from you. He really did have a hold on you, and it was seemingly impossibl for you to resist him, and Rob knew it.

~Not Edited