- Entry #16: The People of Rullus -

--  Entry #16 - July 2nd - Wednesday --

So Hugh is Anna's father...

Also, Hugh and his wife, Cecilia, were my legal guardians after my parents died. I wonder how my parents died...

So Sycan toxin is crippling but not permanently crippling. Even in the dream, I could feel how sore my body was because of it, and when I woke up I still felt it for a few moments.

And that battle, or sky battle really. I've seem to have mastered how to ride and command the creatures of the Nether because I was often ordered to slay them. And when you can't fly and have to kill flying creatures, being able to proficiently fly one is useful.

I knew that Hugh felt important to me, and I guess it is because he took care of me when I was a teenager. And I guess since that is the case, wouldn't that make Anna kind of like my sister? Just not related by blood. That would explain the sister-brother like relationship we possess, but I suppose that I become her teacher in magic.

But why doesn't Hugh teach her? He is her father?

Unless...something happened to him making me have to teach her magic. That would explain why her father doesn't teach her magic as my father taught me. Though, I suppose that Anna could have preferred me over her father. But I feel as if that wouldn't be the case since Hugh seems nice and easy to get along with.

So I wonder how and why I became Anna's teacher.

Also...now that I think about it. Anna could be a third-generation guardian, meaning that she might still be alive. But that is under the assumption that Hugh was a second-generation when he probably was a first-generation. Which makes Anna a second generation. And with me being the only second-generation alive, well...that would mean that Anna is dead. That would also mean that Trevor and Ray are first-generation and I'm the first second generation.

I don't know, I wish I knew my age since it would make it kinda easier to figure out this generation dealo.

But I wonder, why is it that I still seem young while Hugh, Trevor, and Ray seemed older? Does it have to do with magic maturity?

Magic Maturity must have come for me when I was in my twenties, which from what I hear in Vienna, is not unheard of. Mages slow down in physical aging process once magic matures. That must explain why I seem young instead of old. But if there is a third and fourth generation, I shouldn't seem like I'm in my early twenties still, I should look more closely to thirty or in my early thirties at least. But that isn't the case.

So...what is the deal here? I suspect that Notch might have that answer and refuses to tell me it. Though, Ianite isn't letting Notch talk to me just yet. She is waiting for my brain to heal more from Herobrine's devastating mind destroying spell first. Which I find that kinda funny that she is telling the God of Creation what to do with his champion.

I wish my brain would heal faster since I have a LOT to talk about with Notch. I have a lot of questions I need to be answered and I'm suspecting only Notch has the answers I need. I highly doubt Brice knows the answers to my past since he probably wasn't alive during it and it seems like I'm not someone who likes talking about my past with people.

Also, given how I'm not allowed to talk about being a Guardian, I don't think I told Brice and the others about being one of them. Unless, he does know about my position, which would make him someone who at least has some answers. Sure, he has answers to the things that happen between me and him, and I want to hear those answers from him and not from Notch. But I'm more interested in the past that is beyond my history with Brice and the others.